[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would you do if you had his powers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (9).jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
Why would you do if you had his powers?
>>
>>79797010
Superpowers don't exist.
>>
jerk off real fast
>>
Rape.
>>
>>79797010
Idk. How do his powers work? Looking at BvS it seems that him running fast causes a miniature electrical storm. So rape is off the menu?
>>
rape all the girls and steal all the money
>>
rape women so fast they don't even know they been raped

travel back in time and rape waifus in their prime
>>
>>79797010
Take a bunch of stuff from people who can afford to lose it, stop crime to balance out karma on the side
>>
>>79797010
Speedforce into a better franchise

Dc is ded figgit
>>
>>79797010
I mean what could you really do?
>>
Do what fox quicksilver did and steal a bunch of cool stuff to put in my basement
>>
Every single one of you would murder somebody. Or ruin their lives in a way that's worse than murder. You're only human.
>>
>>79797061

You kidding? Just look at the justice league trailer. Simply sidestepping bruces batarang cause an electric storm. Talk about subtlety
>>
>>79797058
>>79797066
>>79797072

Since when did muslims browse 4chan?
>>
>>79797039
If i used the power for this id have alot more free time
>>
leave for class at the last minute, instead of an hour and a half like usual
>>
>>79797161
What if he built his suit just so he could rape women without killing them? He's a fucking basement dwelling redditor.
>>
>>79797058
>>79797066
>>79797072
I feel like you would just set a lot of women on fire and not really get a chance for much relief from trying to do that at super speeds
>>
File: hollowman.jpg (23KB, 610x327px) Image search: [Google]
hollowman.jpg
23KB, 610x327px
>>79797010
This the new Hollowman thread?
>>
>>79797058
>>79797066
>>79797072
Did you finish your homework assignment fast Ahmed?
>>
rape
>>
>>79797010
In the comics he can take speed away from anything. So would that mean it's possible for me to do the reverse and put speed into making grilled cheese sandwiches to make them cook faster?
>>
live a relaxed life like Quicksilver did
>>
I'd much rather have Purple Man's power. Wouldn't you?
>>
Probably just travel the world
>>
hey does anyone have a link to that primal fetish video of lily lebeau jacking off the flash?
>>
>>79797604
>when I tell someone to kill yourself they literally do it
>can tell anyone to blow me and they'll get on their knees without hesitating

Pretty good deal
>>
>>79797604
Not even complete mind control could stop from being cucked by the black man.

Is this a message?
>>
>>79797701
He could've told Luke Cage to rip his own heart out
>>
>>79797701
He could've told Luke Cage to rip off his BBC and eat it
>>
>>79797010
steal things and kill people
>>
>>79797010
jack off to completion in a nanosecond
>>
File: card crusher loli.png (280KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
card crusher loli.png
280KB, 540x675px
>>79797253
>implying 4chan hasn't always loved rape
way to out yourself newfriend
>>
>>79797010
I hope the DCEU gets scrapped and they get a new Flash
>>
Get dubs before anyone else.
>>
>>79797389

>trying the joke again after it already failed
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.