[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, we all agree that he was the best Late Night host. Right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: cf.jpg (403KB, 2000x1334px)
cf.jpg
403KB, 2000x1334px
So, we all agree that he was the best Late Night host. Right?
>>
RIGHT?
>>
nah he was objectively shit you contrarian faggots
>>
>>79795846
>making fun of trump before he got president due to not having any decent writers, not knowing how to make jokes and having the most bleeding heart liberal late night show host ever
Rewatch some of those episodes. He's shit.
>some woman got beaten, rihanna or somebody else, I forget
>his monologue is directed towards abusive men:STOOP IT, NEVER HIT WOMAN
>lovingly sucking the potus cock during his show
You people would be more triggered by craig than colbert and oliver combined
>>
>>79796904
Trump wasn't even running when he quit?
>>
Flirt kino
>>
Whatever happened to that show he had on the History Channel? It was alright the few episodes I watched.

He seemed when he became and American citizen.
>>
>>79796904
>Triggered

fuck off Craig was gread
>>
I used to jerk off to his interviews

Go watch his interviews Alice eve and Kate Mara..they definitely fucked
>>
>>79797227
I don't think they cancelled it but I haven't heard anything about a season 2.
>>
>>79795846
He was the best by a huge margin.
>>
>>79796904
Getting offended that someone disliked someone you happen to like.

but we're the triggered ones, okay m8.

Why is /pol/ full of literal retards?.
>>
no.

but he's in the top 10
>>
File: geoff-peterson.jpg (23KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
geoff-peterson.jpg
23KB, 550x309px
careful, icarus...
>>
He's the Rick & Morty of late night talk shows.

However you feel about this says more about you than Craig.
>>
>>79795846
I don't know about the best, given Carson and Letterman, but he was funny and did some damn fine interviews. Certainly better than any of the current late night hosts, that's for sure.
>>
>>79795846
In the past decade or so, yes, and by a wide margin.

Not all time, though. That's Carson, and always will be.

Letterman in his prime (the NBC years and the first decade or so on CBS), and Late Night era Conan are ahead of Ferguson as well, if only because they had broader appeal. People old enough to remember the early seasons of The Tonight Show (octogenarians, basically) would probably put in a word for Steve Allen, too.

Dick Cavett and Tom Snyder also each deserve a nod as interviewers.

Ferguson's brand of humor was sadly too niche to last on network TV, but I'll always have fond memories of his show.
>>
>>79798688
Do you really think it was too niche for the 12:30 weekday spot? I think he just quit because he wasn't getting Letterman's spot so he figured he'd do something else.
>>
Fuck yes. I really miss his show.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.