[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Lone_Survivor_poster[1].jpg (71KB, 320x475px) Image search: [Google]
Lone_Survivor_poster[1].jpg
71KB, 320x475px
Thoughts?
>>
Really good until the villagers find him, including the grenade scene. After that it's Hollywood 101, super boring.

But what came before was easily worth the price of admission. Great tension and acting.
>>
>>79792370

Garbage.

Literally garbage.
>>
During the end credits bit where they show the real footage of the soldiers, I was expecting them to put "Enlist Now" at the bottom of the screen.
>>
>>79792370

Good. Shows the flaws in SEALs and what a huge fuck up it was from the military leaders to green light such a mission
>>
>>79792519
Not really a good recruitment film

I mean they pretty much all died and got out classed
>>
>>79792370
What exactly WAS their original mission?
>>
>>79792639
kill le bad guy xD
>>
What a bunch of homos. Should have used delta force.
>>
File: 1485444021341.gif (490KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485444021341.gif
490KB, 300x225px
>>79792453

Ja, this.

It's about the limits of morality in the field, and the intensity of combat.

Not bad/10
>>
>>79792639
I think it was just check if the guy was actually there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.