[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of all the options available, why did Neo choose the daggers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Chateau.jpg (113KB, 1117x863px) Image search: [Google]
Chateau.jpg
113KB, 1117x863px
Of all the options available, why did Neo choose the daggers?
>>
>>79792148

sais are used for trapping/disarming plus apart from Ninaj Turtles movies they don't get much play in movies.
>>
>>79792148
those are sai not daggers. his favorite ninja turtule is raphael.
>>
He is secretly a homosexual
>>
>>79792148
>why did Neo choose the daggers?

I dont care why, the choreography was awesome, best fight in the movie.
>>
He was bored of guns
>>
>>79792262
I really wish that was the context

Like when you're bored using the OP weapons in a video game and decide to fuck around
>>
>>79792240

Chateau fight leading into the twins/highway scene is fucking glorious.

Matrix Reloaded isn't so bad.
>>
If Neo can bend the Matrix, why can't he conjure his own weapons?
>>
File: 1369145738829.jpg (322KB, 610x606px) Image search: [Google]
1369145738829.jpg
322KB, 610x606px
Matrix movies are so fucking campy it's ecstatic to watch.

Slow motion, Kung Fu, katanas, trench coats, techno. All in serious tone.

What a relic. I still watch them regularly.
>>
>>79792148
>Daggers
He chose sais, which are used to disarm opponents.
>>
>>79792148
because he could bruck them up with anything, sais are as good a choice as anything
>>
>>79792218
>his favorite ninja turtule is raphael.
The most patrician option.
>>
They're sais, and it was because he was fighting multiple opponents at once.
>>
>>79792396
That's my excuse for why the martial arts looks so wooden.
>>
>>79792413
and keanu playing himself as the man of no fucks given
>>
a better question is why he never fully utilised his telekinesis
>>
I wish they would have just focused on Reloaded and making it the best it could be instead of the cliffhanger and filming two movies back to back.
>>
>>79792190
fpbp

Plus he also used a long sword so fuck off OP.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.