[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a good conversation about movies while on a plane?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (404KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
404KB, 2000x1000px
Have you ever had a good conversation about movies while on a plane?
>>
>>79791257
>put on a horror movie while sitting next to some kid
>his dad asks me to turn the movie off as to not scare his son
>I do it
>>
>>79791257
No.
>>
>>79791334
Beta, I would have taken the toothpick out of my mouth, stood up and shouted, "HOW 'BOUT THIS. YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH, OR I'LL KICK YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR THROAT AND SHUT IT FOR YOU!"
>>
>>79791440

I post.
>>
>>79791334
cuck
>>
Watched Bee Movie on a plane to Japan, with the Japanese girl who was sat next to me. She didn't get it and was constantly asking who characters were and why they were doing things they were doing. She found the idea of a bee that can speak to be mind-blowing.

I know this sounds like a meme, but she was straight up amazed. She may have been retarded.
>>
>>79791556
Did she speak English well? I'd assume Japanese people are accustomed to weird nonsense in media.
>>
>>79791634
She spoke enough to ask questions. Can't be sure she understood my answers, but she usualy smiled and nodded.

Think I got dirty looks from the Japanese stewardesses, but they also got groped by other passengers, so I was the least of their problems.
>>
>>79791257
When I was 18 I was on a very long, international train ride when the train broke down. It was an incredibly hot day and although I never learned the specifics, from what I gathered the engine of the train -or at least one of them- had overheated while airconditioning failed in a few carriages. Passengers from said carriages were allowed to use unused seats from other carriages as to not pass out.

A 34 year old woman from one of the carriages with the failing airconditioning sat next to me. She noticed I was reading Anna Karenina and told me she was doing a big Russian lit reread as she pulled a copy of War & Peace out of her suitcase/large purse (whichever it was). We spent the next six hours talking about everything from literature to work to wine to our dreams in life to having sex with chickens (trust me, it made sense in context) to our childhoods to plain nonsense. I knew and know her better than I do most of my friends, and although I would not descrive it as love or anything more sexual like the implications in this thread, I do not think I've ever enjoyed someone's company so much and so quickly as I did that woman's. She got off the train about two hours before I did.

I never saw her again.
>>
>>79791670
>>79791556
Maybe she just thought the story made no sense. Even if you suspend your disbelief the story is stupid.
>>
>>79791785
Sad!
>>
Maybe... on long haul flights I barely remember anything I talk about with the stranger I'm sitting next to.
>>
>>79791257
Yeah with an old woman, she had a boner for Harrison Ford and we talked Indiana Jones and Star Wars.

It was like a 1 hour flight from D.C. to N.Y. so that was about all the conversation we had. Cool lady though.
>>
>>79791966
It's Beowulf with bees

What's not to get
>>
>>79791785
:(
>>
>>79791785
Poignant.
>>
>>79791785
dude, did you fuck a chicken? this is a safe space, you can tell us
>>
>>79792320
No.
>>
>>79792381
fukin lier lol
>>
>>79792415
No. I had a friend who fucked a chicken as part of a hazing ritual
>>
>Have you ever had a good conversation about movies?
no
>>
>>79791257
No but I did with this QT on an Amtrak to Birmingham. Watched X-Men 2 with her the whole way.
>>
>having a conversation on the plane
>implying I actually talk to other passangers on the plane
>>
>>79791785
what a story mark
>>
>>79792910
Sometimes they talk to you.
>>
>>79791257
>Have you ever had a good conversation
let me stop you right there
>>
>>79791257
>Have you ever had a good conversation?

No
>>
>>79791334
tell him to close his eyes
>>
>>79793729
lel
>>
>>79791785
She sounds based. What was her name?
>>
>on a plane
No; too busy hoping we don't fall out of the sky.
>>
You can see that the Earth is flat from the plane.
>>
>>79794761
wat
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.