[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it real life or was he on vacation in recall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0303.jpg (59KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0303.jpg
59KB, 600x374px
Was it real life or was he on vacation in recall?
>>
I'm quite torn on it actually, fucking love this film.
>>
>>79789734

Both Arnie and Verhoeven say he was in Recall but what the fuck do they know
>>
>>79789999
quads for truth
I guess the moral of the story is who cares, just smell the flowers and continue to fuck your brown waifu in mars
>>
File: IMG_0304.jpg (39KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0304.jpg
39KB, 400x450px
>>79789734
What uber looked like in the late 80s
>>
>>79789999

I rewatched it recently and instead of the regular audio I listened to the commentary and they did indeed claim the entire movie was basically a visit to Rekall and all of it took place in his mind - the real question is whose mind, Hauser or Quade.
>>
>>79790141
That was 2084 you dunce...
>>
>>79789734
It was a dream. Note the cut to white instead of black at the end of the movie.
>>
>>79789734
It's honestly a better movie because it doesn't tell you
>>
He was just on vacation but now he no longer trusts his wife. I remember one of his co-workers was reading an article about Recall being the number one cause of divorce.
>>
File: IMG_0305.jpg (21KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0305.jpg
21KB, 238x212px
How many beers would it take lads?
>>
Rococop > Total Recall > Starship Troopers
>>
>>79790205
I know that is supposedly what you see before your lobotomized by rekall failing, but weren't they also steeping out into the sunlight, as the kind of terra-formed world with a new dawn look, still keeps it nicely ambiguous.
>>
>>79789734
Both
>>
>>79790287
Just one.

>>79790255
There's also a continuation book that Arnold wrote about how the Quaid is dealing with life after Recall and how he's just an everyday schmuck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.