[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil Weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Seth Rogen here, what do you guys think of my latest movie idea?

>camera pans over a large cotton plantation in the antebellum South
>Ezekiel (Seth Rogen) sits on his porch with his two best friends Cletus (Jay Baruchel) and Jeb (Jonah Hill) while complaining about his growing debt
>Ezekiel suffered great losses after freeing the slaves he inherited from his late father
>only Cookie (Craig Robinson) and two other slaves (Kevin Hart and Aziz Ansari) chose to stay behind
>working aimlessly in the fields, the slaves look up as a wagon pulls into the plantation
>the guy who played McLovin' steps out and offers to sell them a 'special' type of hemp that will bring them good fortune
>they each purchase some of the strange herb >Ezekiel takes a bite and impatiently throws his cut into the fireplace as he felt no different
>Cookie, after not having let inside in days, sneaks in the house and warms himself up by the fireplace
>he inhales the strange smoke coming from the fireplace and screams out "OH LAWHDEE!"
>his eyes widen and he excitedly runs outside to find Ezekiel
>"MASSA! MASSA! YOU'S NOT GONNA BELIEVES WHAT I FOUNDED!"
>tells Ezekiel, Jeb and Cletus what happened
>they each put put some of the odd plant on their pipes
>camera pans away and coughing can be heard
>"Paper Airplanes" by M.I.A. starts playing
>the three southerns laugh and dance as they smoke from their pipes
>Cookie also has a hit and starts breakdancing around the plantation
>time flies by and the 6 residents of the plantation are all seen discussing the future of their livelihoods
>Cletus comes up with the idea to grow weed at the plantation
>a montage is shown where the three go from rags to riches, growing marijuana and selling it to other southerners
>the local population loves their product and people
>all is going well and the trio open a new non-profit plantation called Weedington
>the civil war breaks out
>>
I will pass this along to my brother in law who is a Universal exec
>>
>>79785597
How about Colubmine the movie starring Seth Rogen

>Two angry teens, psychopathic Eric Harris (James Franco) and his wise cracking stoner buddy (Seth Rogen) cause wacky mischief in Colorado!
>>
How about a movie about food where they preach god isn't real, say fuck a lot, smoke weed, and have sex?

I bet the Rotten Tomatoes would eat that shit up.
>>
i will not watch anything of this mong until he is made into a lampshade and soap
>>
TL:DR

Get a life
>>
Already exists
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2316000/
>>
>>79785597

2/2

>as the economy worsens, the trio lose their customers and Weedington fails
>saddened, they try to device a plan to end the war
>they decide they need to have the leaders of the USA and CSA try their weed to forget about their differences
>they travel to a major battle with Cookie and a lone cowboy called Harnis (Paul Rudd)
>shenanigans ensue as they try to get a charismatic but down-on-his-luck Ulysses Grant (James Franco) and a wacky racist Robert E. Lee (Danny McBride) to try their weed
>after several unsuccessful schemes Robert accidentally sets their cart full of weed on fire and the smoke enshrouds the battlefield
>all the soldiers get really high and decide to hang out together instead of fight
>Grant and Lee humorously have a dance off and peace is returned to the USA
>the trio contently looks at the peace they brought to their country and travel back to Weedington
>when leaving the battle Cookie accidentally gets stuck in a cannon and gets shot at the camera screaming his catchphrase "OH LAWDDD!" as the credits roll
>>
>>79785597
>Paper airplanes
It's "paper planes" anon. The little details man
>>
>>79785857
>implying I wouldn't give my firstborn for such a movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm7DJE45UF8
>>
>>79785983
>Brought to you by the people of Wkuk fame.
>WKUK
>>
>>79785983
Came here to post this
>>
>>79785597
You deserve a (You). It's a perfect first act up until Weedington and civil war. Improve that and pitch it to DUDE WEED LMAO or I'll do it myself.
>>
>>79785597
>>79786005
Now I want to get dude weed'd and watch your movie
>>
>>79785983
This movie is actually fucking great, and you can watch it on youtube last time I checked.

Just before you go into it know less of a film than an extended Whitest Kids U Know sketch, and the production quality matches.
>>
>>79785597
Needs a Chris Tucker cameo. Chris owes money to his old master who set him free but Chris hasn't paid off all of his manumission money. Becomes dealer for Ezekiel.

In the end he gets killed by Big Sherm in Atlanta
>>
>>79785597
>>79786005
This sounds pretty good
>>
File: 1486666362052.gif (2MB, 401x460px) Image search: [Google]
1486666362052.gif
2MB, 401x460px
>>79785597
>>79786005

Would get high and fall asleep to/10
>>
>>79785597
>Cookie also has a hit and starts breakdancing around the plantation

I let out a gigantic wheeze of laughter. Thanks Anon, I needed that.
>>
>>79786739
Congratz. You're the intended audience.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.