[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's going to play him in the inevitable biopic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: kanye-west2.jpg (367KB, 1203x803px) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west2.jpg
367KB, 1203x803px
Who's going to play him in the inevitable biopic?
>>
Only Kanye can play Kanye.
>>
>>79777760
/thread
>>
His son
>>
>>79777511
What was Kanye's tax policy?
>>
>>79777511
that one nigger who always gets cast in movies
>>
>tfw Kanye becomes president in 2020 and Trump is his right-hand man
>>
File: med_1472428239_image.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
med_1472428239_image.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>
>>79778020
A shill meme
>>
Idris Elba
>>
>>79778041

trump insulted him. he wont be.
>>
>It’s January and Kanye west is finally out of the Hospital due to autistic seizures and is said to be in a very stable condition. Even though his wife Kim Kardashian was supporting him throughout the entire ideal, Kanye west spoke to TMZ on Tuesday to discuss how he feels about his current situation while he was eating dinner at a New York restaurant.

>“I’m the most creative man of all time. Life is mine. In true reality, I’m in a coma and everybody is just a figment of my imagination. I’m in control of everything that happens here. This is my world. You are all nothing!” yelled Kanye. When he was asked about Kim Kardashian, he was quick to say “She’s poopy. She smells like shit. She’s an awful wife and a disgusting little whore. She’s a lesbian, you know. I’m in control. Kim smells like shit and I hope she kills herself.”

>Kim immediately started shouting at the media to get out of the restaurant. It’s clear that Kanye West isn’t 100% back to normal and hopefully he can get back to being the Black Jesus we all know him to be. Mr. West recently showed off his pink/blonde hairstyle which is said to be “one of the gayest things he’s ever done” according to rapper Young Thug.
>>
>>79777760
Or Sarah Silverman in black face
>>
>>79778041
he isn't running until 2024 now because he's a republican
>>
Tom Cruise as the last nigga on earth
>>
>>79777511
>>79780078
>>
>>79777511
Literally anyone with one condition. Must be black.
>>
File: 1486040535950.jpg (51KB, 463x509px) Image search: [Google]
1486040535950.jpg
51KB, 463x509px
why would anyone watch such a biopic? he is an overrated meme and his life and career have been mundane.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.