[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mmhh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault (16).jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (16).jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
mmhh
>>
N O O T K A
>>
File: 1487106274771.png (167KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
1487106274771.png
167KB, 480x271px
mmhm
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mjevb0bCZf1qz4rgp.jpg (25KB, 304x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mjevb0bCZf1qz4rgp.jpg
25KB, 304x480px
>>79777189
>>
File: Imoen_Portrait_BG2.png (199KB, 210x330px) Image search: [Google]
Imoen_Portrait_BG2.png
199KB, 210x330px
>>79777216
half-sister*
>>
what's the next step in his master plan?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5X3gLwvrRI&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>79777405
genius
>>
>>79777316
Blackmailing Sir Strange into getting him out of the jam with the government AND getting a company ship to sail to Nootka.
>>
>>79777216
I'm a little teary eyed right now, that pic is my best OC so far.
>>
glad he told his sister to fuck off in the end

she's so fucking ugly

i feel like it will come back to bite him though
>>
I NEED A SHIP
>>
File: downloadfile-6.jpg (257KB, 996x1600px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-6.jpg
257KB, 996x1600px
>>79779015
>she's so fucking ugly
Choose your next words....... very..........
carefully.
>>
FUCKS WILL BE FLYING
>>
>>79779105
fuck off you dirty jew mongrel whore

hope she gets killed
>>
Now this is a thread
>>
So everyone else groaned/cringed but also found it kinda cool, that last line "I have a use for you".

Like we all saw it coming and it's cringey but we still want to be him and say that.
>>
>>79779127
mhm
>>
>>79779105

That's a very pretty horse you have there.
>>
File: 9.png (1MB, 1779x1079px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
1MB, 1779x1079px
Is he actually the best character?
>>
>>79779146
For you
>>
*walks angrily with tophat tilted forwards*
>>
>>79779126
She doesn't have any Jew in her, does she?
>>
>>79779269
Tom Hollander is the best character
>>
>>79779367
she could have fooled me
>>
File: 10.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>79779394
For you
>>
>>79777215
There is already one thread. We need to make a Taboo General. But the season is ending so some might say there is no need.
>>
A day in the life of James Delany...

...Drowning in water wake up, walk ashore naked onto muddy bank.

Actress whore brings me my fathers chest and hard boiled eggs.

I get dressed, put on Top hat and coat and gloves to peel an egg while we sit on bitchumin coated wharf stumps.

Mmmhhn I say (frustrating peeling eggs with gloves I think).

James she says (I think she want's me to peel her egg)

Mmmnhn I reply then take her egg and hold it to my ear as I rattle it. (It's not boiled) I hand her back the egg.

There is more than one way to skin a cat I say, as I smash my own egg against my head to crack the shell.

The actress whore laughs and I say...
Be very careful now... But she smashes the egg against her head and the yolk and albumen covers her face in thick liquid.

James she says I wish you would cum over me like this... I can't help think she's implying something, I think of my sister and walk off for home through endless streets with muddy boots and incidental music.

Get home my butler gives me shit for being out all night at my friends house without phoning him to tell him where I was, I tell him I'm going up to my room to get naked with a brandy and voodoo sex and dream rape my sister in front of the fire while I cover myself in talculm powder.

He believes me.

Secretly I have concealed a crude charcoal drawing of my sister in a drawer, I jack off over it for five minutes, then write a screenplay of my day for an hour.

I ring the bell for my butler.

He arrives.

I have a use for you, clean up this mess, I say pointing to the charcoal spunk riddled drawing and flesh out this screenplay with grunts and then send it to the BBC, I hand him the screenplay he looks at it and laughs.

It goes nowhere you think they'll make a film of this. He asks after reading my garbled written words

I reply...Oh no, they'll make an eight part series...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.