[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are kids still getting into the Lord of the Rings movies? Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: katebeckinsalegandalf.png (528KB, 558x660px) Image search: [Google]
katebeckinsalegandalf.png
528KB, 558x660px
Are kids still getting into the Lord of the Rings movies? Are the books the most popular version again?
>>
I'm a teacher and kids don't like those movies, they considered them "dated, boring and with too many talking and few action scenes".
I've asked to a boy "Did you watch it?" and he answered "Nah, just scroll forward quickly to find action scenes, it was always people talking!".
>>
>>79776914
Is that a woman?
>>
>>79776967
What do you teach, teach?
>>
>>79776967

Ouch, and now they watch Mahvel which is basically what they describe
>>
>>79776990

filename, chummers
>>
Kids who like that sort of stuff generally don't mind it being older or slow.

Look at the constant interest in shit like Star Trek, you can find 20 year old women cosplaying as Vulcans if you go to comic con. I can't imagine Lord of the Rings being any different.
>>
>>79777011
Making up bait stories
>>
>>79777044
>Ouch, and now they watch Mahvel which is basically what they describe

All capeshit is like that, even DCEU
>>
>>79777095

Yeah, I just said Mahvel to trivialize the genre that is capefuck
>>
>>79777069

Women mostly don't care about the source material though.
>>
>>79777210
Not sure where you're pulling this from. You'll find women in damn near any fandom.
>>
>>79777244

That's why I said mostly.
I know IRL people who wear shirts of Overwatch etc. or cosplay something they don't really care about.
Not saying that this is bad or anything, it just is. You can like character designs without being a hardcore fan of something.
>>
>>79777244
It's a neckbeard meme.
>>
>>79776914
Jesus, Kate's hands are gigantic.
>>
>>79776914
I want to fuck Kate so bad.
>>
>>79777349
Lily must be really hung.
>>
>>79777387
lily pls
>>
>>79776914
Is this from a comedy skit or something?
>>
I actually got my 10 year old sister hooked on LOTR. She actually calls me when I'm at university to ask me questions about the lore.

She still has shit taste in some areas, legitimately likes watching Toddlers and Tiaras
>>
>>79776914

the Lord of the Rings books are now banned in schools due to lack of diversity. I'm not joking.
>>
>>79777387
This.
>>
>ywn fuck Kate Beckinsale dressed up as Gandalf
Why even life
>>
>>79776914
>that pic
New fetish.
>>
>>79776914
Nice costumes lol.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.