[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /tv/, my SO just left on a 3 day business trip. Which films

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Happy_Pepe.jpg (25KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Pepe.jpg
25KB, 480x424px
Sup /tv/, my SO just left on a 3 day business trip. Which films should I watch to get /comfy/ and celebrate?
>>
>>79776611
did she go to detroit by any chance?
nice tripe dubs btw
>>
>>79776611
Celebrate your freedom by watching Salo and eating a steaming plate of shit frogposter.
>>
A Business trip which involves getting fucked up her ass by 3 black dudes you fucking cuck
>>
>>79776735
What the hell? I just asked for some movies dude now how about you give me some or you're gonna get a knuckle sandwich! And don't you ever talk about my SO like that again!
>>
>>79776611
>SO
Disgusting subhuman faggot
>>
>>79776611
Watch these films and become a hard patrician in just 3 days

>The Vanishing (Spoorloos)
>Wake in Fright
>The Conversation
>Fail-Safe
>The Man Who Sleeps
>The Wages of Fear
>Clean, Shaven
>>
>>79776611
>SO
go back to 9gag cunt
>>
File: 1383281922460.gif (1016KB, 296x225px) Image search: [Google]
1383281922460.gif
1016KB, 296x225px
>>79776809
she's getting a cock sandwich right in her bunghole by tyrone you cuck. do something about that first
>>
>>79776942
Well we are in an open relationship so she's free to do so.
>>
>>79777045
You are likely baiting, but the fact that there are people out there who actually think like this depresses me to the core. How do you get to that level of beta?
>>
>>79777102
Not him but if he's not bothered by it, it's obviously a tremendous freedom to have. I wish I wouldn't be a raging pack of destructive anger if my SO would have sexual relations with someone else, but I would be.

Labeling anything that's not what you're after as "beta" is retarded, and won't get you anywhere.
>>
reddit
>>
>>79777102
arent u assuming one side of the open relationship isn't getting enough sex? i can assure u thats not the case
>>
Crack open a cold one and watch Top Dog
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.