[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Red Pill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1467877056235.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467877056235.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Literally the most important documentary this generation.
>>
Why do you hate women so much Anon?
>>
>>79774084
Why do you hate white men so much anon?
>>
>>79774084
They ignored him growing up. Literally mommy issues.
>>
>>79774084

Perhaps he doesn't though, Anon. Perhaps he doesn't.
>>
>>79774084
It's hard to like women when your mom has to pay the bills by sucking off Preston Lacy in a baby suit and you witness that as a child. Poor OP.
>>
>these replies
>"/tv/ is NOT the most cucked board"

/lgbt/ is laughing at you guys. Think about that for a moment. You are stupider than /lgbt/.
>>
>>79774682
In fairness, this is probably just shitposting. OP claims that a movie is good so /tv/, as all other boards, come up with reasons why OP is a faggot and his opinions are incorrect.

You can find this on all boards. If you post your gf on /b/ they'll tell you how ugly she is, if you post your most cherished book on /lit/ they'll tell you how badly written it is, if you post your favorite video game on /v/ they'll nitpick it to death.

If OP wasn't such a newfag he'd know this. This is why the best movies in the world are rarely discussed on /tv/.

4chan is a gathering of contrarians.
>>
>>79774122
Because they're sexist pigs.
>>
>>79774987
Jesus Christ, anon. Shut up. Why are you so afraid of people disagreeing with you?
>>
>>79774987
You are 100% wrong.
>>
>>79774987

The least correct opinion on 4chan.
>>
>>79773941

I kinda' liked it yeah.

It should have gone into more detail about more issues, like women being partially responsible for turning themselves into sex symbols and then acting super surprised when men act on them.
>>
>>79774122
Uhh .. patriarchy shitlord??
>>
>>79779207
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>79779182
That's more of a reddit redpill thing which at the end she implies are the "bad MRAs".

The movie focuses on their actual issues like paternity rights and domestic abuse. Honestly she probably should have picked a better title.
>>
>>79780322

Maybe, but it is an eye-catching title, and one that works really well throughout the documentary. Like how all the anti-MRA people get blue text for their names, and all the MRA people get red.

It was neat that they focused on non-pseudo issues (honestly the "who's fault is rape?" is just an endless blame-game). Focusing on issues that are clearly unfair towards one sex is a clever move.
>>
>>79773941
no1curr amerikuk

now go study or the chinks are gonna take all your jobs
>>
>>79773941
Anyone who thinks this film is good or important is likely a small dick later in his parents basement. Women turn you down because of that baby dick huh?
>>
File: 1458627468400.webm (3MB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
1458627468400.webm
3MB, 480x280px
>>79773941

>what is empire of dust
>>
>>79781729

EOD was good too, but felt a little too lenient towards one specific side.
>>
>>79780861
>anyone who doesn't agree with me has a small dick xD

You sure showed me Anon.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.