[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop, invincible son

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1422555050434.gif (3MB, 375x166px) Image search: [Google]
1422555050434.gif
3MB, 375x166px
Stop, invincible son
>>
File: 1485730905839.webm (1MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485730905839.webm
1MB, 1920x800px
>>79773476

dcucks will defend this
>>
this never gets old
>>
>"STOP, invincible son! You are a literal god among insects, but the planet isn't ready for you yet. I hope that in the past 18 years of your life I have taught you the morals needed to not abuse your gifts. I did not intend for this to be my final act on this Earth, but I'm somewhat glad it is. Even if it pains you, you must wait before revealing yourself to the world. I do not know when that time will be but I feel inside that one day the existential shock you gave me and your mother when we found you will be delivered to the whole world one day. Because if you exist then who knows what could be out there? Unlike you however the shock may be followed up with a legitimate threat and at that time you will there to protect your mother and everyone else on this rock like the good man we raised you to be. Please be strong for them both, my son. Endure all the death from human threats and natural disasters because they are preferable to you revealing your presence. Let it strengthen your resolve to one day protect us all. As I stare into eyes here with this tornado roaring behind me, I just want you realize that you were sent to this planet for a reason and saving me isn't it, but above all I want you know that I love you."
>>
>>79773495
>k-k-kino
>b-b-better than Marvel's CGI pleb fests!
>>
>>79773476
havent seen it, is there a reason he does this?
>>
File: 1465158796860.jpg (223KB, 1096x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465158796860.jpg
223KB, 1096x800px
>>79773652
>>
cease your advance, implacable loin fruit
>>
>>79773538
>but the planet isn't ready for you yet.

This is the dumbest shit ever, a bunch of hicks seeing a dude rescue his dad from a tornado with superhuman strength wouldn't even make the front page of the national enquirer.

Most of them would attribute it to the work of God or Angels and just go to church a few times more often.
>>
>>79774174
It's dumb

>Lifting a bus out of the water and saving a ton of kids didn't make national news
>But we can't risk him saving a dog from a tornado
>>
>>79773476
>always thought people were memeing about this scene
>he literally goes back into the twister to save a fucking dog
>he actually tells Clark to not even attempt to save him despite the fact Clark is indestructible
>>
I liked this scene, the hate seems nothing more than memes.
>>
>>79773495

Why is this so objectively superior to Marlel brehs? Why can't they just give Snyder a good script?
>>
>>79774583
Because you liked it?
>>
>>79774620
No, because the hate seems to be nothing more than memes. Take this thread, and the thread yesterday for examples.
>>
>>79774583

>I liked this scene,

That means you are retarded, sorry anon
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.