[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only FOTR was any goof

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Movies LOTR Blue Ray Trilogy Set.jpg (325KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Movies LOTR Blue Ray Trilogy Set.jpg
325KB, 1500x1500px
Repeat after me, Lord of the Rings is overrated.

The score. Overrated
The cast. Overrated
The script. Overrated
The cinematography. Overrated
The effects. Overrated
The choreography. Overrated
The story. Overrated
The themes. Overrated
The tone progression. Non-existant
The direction. Overrated
>>
>>79770812
Commence the end of your life.
>>
>>79770832
Lotrfags literally BTFO and on watch
>>
>>79770812
Not even in a bait thread is it allowed to make fun of the score. Overall it's the best soundtrack in cinema history.
>>
>>79770854
how old are you?
>>
>>79770865
I'm not even baiting. I won a musical competition in the Hollywood Bowl, tbe music is good but again overrated especially with fags like you claiming its the best ever. Wagneresque moments are overrated, now please I like lotr but it is overrated objectively.

>>79770886
26 and I've seen lotr a ton. Probably fellowship 100 times
>>
File: 1484435173638.jpg (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1484435173638.jpg
40KB, 625x626px
>>79770812
I got to use one of these, thanks OP
>>
if I was a dictator, I would have the people who dislike LOTR executed. there just has to be something wrong with them
>>
>>79770971
>Probably fellowship 100 times
What a shitty movie, am I right?
>>
>>79770812
From a movie making perspective, no. I hope you have watched the appendices and know how much work that needed to be done for this.
And putting all that work together into three film and have it work so well as it did, is pretty impressive.

But the movies are overrated if you just look at the movies. They are still good, but people are really giving them a lot of praise. If you visited /tv/ back in 2010, before memes, shitposting and normies killed it, many would agree.
>>
>>79771067
Look at the OP I'm talking about the three films. One out of three ain't good. Jackson and the films suffer. They could have been edited better too. I forgot that.

>>79771080
I have seen the appendices. I like lotr I just think its overrated on average.
>>
>>79770812
Anyone have a free streaming link to the extended edition?
>>
File: IMG_6521.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6521.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>79770812
>The score. Overrated

Lmao stopped reading there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.