[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

START THE CLOCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 148662349623986.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
148662349623986.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
START THE CLOCK
>>
>>79764779
communist dipshit
>>
>>79764779
>triggering intensifies
>>
We should throw him and Sean Hannity in a steel cage with a spear and make them fight to the death.

Then shoot the winner in the head. His reward is a quick death.
>>
>>79764779
They're talking about refugees on his show right now.
>>
>>79764779
>le rëddit before rëddit was rëddit man

ebin XD
>>
File: stop.jpg (77KB, 847x479px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
77KB, 847x479px
>>79764779
STOP THE CLOCK
>>
Days since Mahr shouted over someone he disagreed with while the handpicked shill audience cheers: 0
>>
>>79765427
He's actually saying Muslims can be very violent and misogynist though. The only time he gets really Reddit is when he goes on his atheist fedora tirades.
>>
>If Mel Gibson doesn't win Best Director he'll blame the Jews
kek.
>>
File: anne.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
anne.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>79764779
You ARE the weakest link, goodbye.
>>
>>79764779
>muh liberal
>muh atheism
fedora shitlet fagget
>>
>let's not get into it
>because I share Milo's views on the matter
>>
>>79765761
>he crossed the line
>but when I say it no worries
>>
>conservatives are loud-mouths
>cut to NOT MY PRESIDENT NO KKK NO FASCIST USA
>>
Earth technically isn't the shape of a basketball. It's slightly misshapen and isn't a perfect circle.
>>
>>79764991
Lmao is this 2008? You can google the definition of words anon, its time to stop
>>
>>79765860
Yeah but it's flatter than a basketball, proving the Earth is flat
>>
This cunt is the least funny panel guest I've ever seen. Is she really a comedian?
>>
>>79765913
...no? Asra Nomani is a writer
>>
>>79765913
Seth McFarlane is the only comedian there.
>>
>>79765968
I meant the one he brought on midway, the one who looks like ruth bader ginsburg. Asra Nomani is incredibly based
>>
File: b.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>
>>79766002
Fran Lebowitz is a writer, "known for her sardonic social commentary". Might be tougher to do that sort of commentary spoken on the spot.
>>
>>79766077
Fair enough, when he introduced her I thought he said something about her being one of the funnier people in America so I just assumed she was going to be funny.
>>
Most of that coverage was negative. Maher is just mad the negative coverage didn't work.
>>
>>79766127
Among a huge field of Republicans, that sort of coverage was super beneficial.
>>
File: 1487913090938.jpg (104KB, 647x647px) Image search: [Google]
1487913090938.jpg
104KB, 647x647px
>the media isn't tough enough on trump
>the media covers trump too much
>>
>>79766153
There's a difference between running the latest thing Trump says versus running it with a banner saying "and this is factually wrong", or running it against a clip of him saying the opposite thing
>>
>>79766201
The media did both of those things quite frequently.
>>
>>79766201
>running it with a banner saying "and this is factually wrong", or running it against a clip of him saying the opposite thing
But isn't that what the media was doing throughout the election? They are still doing it now and it still isn't working.
>>
Anyone else watching Vice after this? Get ready for some serious anti-Assad propaganda
>>
>>79766238
>it still isn't working

Who says it isn't? Trump's popularity is in the gutter.

>inb4 all the polls are rigged

The reason Trump won the election is because lizardwoman Hillary underperformed in the rust belt. Trump was historically unpopular before and after the election results but that wasn't enough to actually convince people to go out and vote for the most uncharismatic woman on the planet.
>>
>>79766335
>Who says it isn't? Trump's popularity is in the gutter.
Bill just showed a poll that showed that people trust the WH more than the MSM. What I'm saying is the media sperging out over every shitpost on twitter from trump isn't helping their case.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.