[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>79757692
rat faced fuck
>>
>>79757692
He was poor
>>
>>79757692
smoke up johnny
>>
>>79757692
his dad was a dbag
>>
Dad was a drunk asshole, Claire would never give him a chance, Andrew was popular, Brian had parents that gave a shit.
>>
>>79757692
He was in a shit overrated movie
>>
>>79757692
he was edgy
>>
File: tfw.jpg (99KB, 907x760px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
99KB, 907x760px
>tfw no claire gf

why life is so sad bruhs
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (77KB, 203x300px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
77KB, 203x300px
>>79759191
>this was a 10/10 in the 80s
>>
>>79759222
Are you a hobbyist faggot or you do that for a living?
>>
File: Jennifer-Rubin1.jpg (17KB, 400x216px) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer-Rubin1.jpg
17KB, 400x216px
>>79759222
>>
>>79759325
Mmm... Jennifer Rubin too bad they ran out of money her head was supposed to explode in the film
>>
i learned it from you dad! i learned it from you.
>>
File: kingofkensington.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
kingofkensington.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>op never spilt paint in the garage
>>
>>79757692
He was abused.
>>
>>79757692
Jew muddafucka!
>>
Bender is the guy who blames all of his ills on his shitty parents. A guy who doesn't, won't and simply cannot take personal responsibility because MUH ABUSIVE PARENTS. These types are in every single generation but Hughes tried to pass it off like Bender was somehow innocent and completely justifiable to be a cunt. The scene where the principal confronts him nails my thoughts on these lowlifes. They always end up as a down and out flipping burgers after they tumble out of school. If Bender where real he'd be still blaming his dead dad on his shitty minimum wage job, and also passing his fathers shittiness onto his own son that his shitkicker wife pumped out.
>>
>>79762748
Still sounds better than neet life
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.