[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate Of Furious new trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: F8_teaser_poster.jpg (25KB, 270x427px) Image search: [Google]
F8_teaser_poster.jpg
25KB, 270x427px
So basically Theron's character has something on Dom and forces him to work for her. Thank god its not mind control or some shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgm_mEMKw9s
>>
>>79754528

>Thank god its not mind control or some shit.
>he doesn't know
>>
>>79754528
>There are literally 8 of these now

They can't keep getting away with this
>>
>>79754528
>spoil the biggest thing in the trailer
>>
>>79754528
>Thank god its not mind control
DUDE, these movies are dumb but they would never be THAT dumb.
>>
>>79754682

They kind of did it in the fourth one when Letty hit her head and forgot who she was so the bad guys made up some shit about her and took advantage of her.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJpB3UvaRRE
>>
>>79754894
6 is still the best movie

>>79754528
>>79754648
So I wont watch then
>>
>>79754648
Spoil what? Everyone knew he was being blackmailed or whatever and wasn't really a bad guy. Hell, the last trailer showed Theron's sub shooting at Dom's car, so you know he eventually switches sides again.
>>
They keep shoehorning in lame ass racing scenes, it's like they're trying to silence all the people who go "'member when F&F was about street racing?"

Unless they plan on doing a movie that focuses on Race Wars, or a cross country clock-is-ticking big ass race movie, STOP PUTTING GAY ASS RACES IN
>>
5 > 7 = 6 > 1 > 3 > 4 > 2
>>
File: 1444460117389.jpg (174KB, 1920x961px) Image search: [Google]
1444460117389.jpg
174KB, 1920x961px
IT WAS YOU
>>
>>79755136
WOJAK
>>
>>79755161
KEK CAME INTO MY HOUSE
>>
You know a movie is gonna be bad when the writers start with trying to find a way to make F8 fit in the title. Then come up with a title that makes it fit. Then come up with a plot based on the title.

They then also need to work the plot to allow the numerous action sequences that were sketched out before the process of creating the title even began.
>>
>>79754528
KINO check???
So that's where 4chan got their meme from...
>>
>>79754528
>Family no more

this familia shit has got to stop, goddamn, it's even got into the tagline now, what next, The Family of the Furious?
>>
>>79754528
how did this franchise go from popcorn flick to unreal 10/10 series?. The last two have been a blast to watch at the cinema.
>>
>>79754528
Who are the morons that watch this shit?
>>
>>79755514
The first few were fun little action flicks, but they became pure kino starting with 5.
>>
>>79755574
Me
>>
>>79755574
After 7 grossed 1.5bil worldwide as well as being the highest grossing F&F domestically: pretty much everyone and their group of friends.
>>
Rio Heist is the best FF.
>>
>>79754528
>kinocheck
>>
I was really hoping it would be xander cage as a double agent
>>
3>6>5>1>2>7>4
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.