[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last movie you saw with a girl? How did it go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1487968404705.jpg (129KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487968404705.jpg
129KB, 1800x1800px
What was the last movie you saw with a girl?

How did it go?
>>
I saw Rogue One with my family and my mom fell asleep.
I wish I had too.
>>
File: this is fine star.jpg (455KB, 1268x1622px) Image search: [Google]
this is fine star.jpg
455KB, 1268x1622px
Rogue One about an hour ago with my roommate.
She and her boyfriend started arguing over something after the beginning and then they left.
>>
>>79754526
La La Land. We fugged after
>>
Warcraft. We fugged before and after
>>
Lion, I cried like a little bitch because I'm overemotional during movies, but she sucked ne off later.
>>
Rogue One

It was shit
>>
>>79754526
We were supposed to watch BvS together
She dumped me and I watched it by myself
Thanks Zack
>>
50 Shades Darker.

She let me do anal after.
>>
>>79755234
>Not during
Beta as fuck
>>
Cum Queens Part 20
>>
>>79755448
She knew you would never love her as much as BvS so she had to let you go. It was for the best.
>>
>>79755594
Agreed. I think one should watch movies with real value by himself anyhow, for the immersion.
>>
December 2010, Tron Legacy. I felt a tit, but it didn't really go anywhere beyond that.

Did fug her a month later, it was kind of bad, I think she's a lesbian now.
>>
>>79754526
I've never actually seen someone use their phone during a movie. If someone I was with did that I'd tell them to fuck off.

Is using your phone during a movie an American thing?
>>
>>79754526
Drop women who play on their phone all the time.
>>
>>79754526
A reshowing of Donnie Darko about 6 months ago
>>
>>79754526
Few years back some 3D shit.
>>
Does saw, county if we end up fucking around the middle of it?
>>
someone from my old work, movie was shit, got coffee and talked afterwards for a few hours

it was nice but ultimately didn't go anywhere
>>
File: witnessed.jpg (47KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.jpg
47KB, 659x609px
Last movie I saw with a girl(wife) was Fury Road which was the last time I was at a movie coincidentally. It's not often I get her to come out to the theater with me and I don't dare try to skirt the no singles policy.
After the opening circus act(was neat but you could tell their uni-cycling bear was getting old. Poor guy had to have his feet nailed to the pedals to stay on) we cracked open a bottle of whiskey she was able to sneak in past the guards(don't ask where).
Apparently the theater shooter had jury duty so they apologized and just started the movie after the laser light show. It was pritty gud.
Both got kinda drunk from the whiskey but thankfully the after movie showers sobered me up a bit. Ride back home tho... wife had an alcohol induced meltdown. Sobbing that I don't look at her like Nux looked at that red haired Bitch before he sacrificed himself anymore the whole ride home. And that was the last time I went to the theater.

True story.
>>
File: 1486133497586.jpg (305KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486133497586.jpg
305KB, 960x720px
>>79755234
pretty much this
>>79755528

fucking beta normie get off my board idiot
>>
File: 1483558500810.jpg (637KB, 1568x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1483558500810.jpg
637KB, 1568x2100px
Saw Mudd in theaters with my fiance. Right after the movie, I cheated on her with a fat milf I met on Craigslist. I'm a horrible person.
>>
>>79755694
Only on Friday nights really and it's mostly only teens that do it.
>>
>>79754526
What kind of butthurt loser drew this lmao
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.