[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get it, I really do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170224_131539.jpg (96KB, 1300x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170224_131539.jpg
96KB, 1300x730px
lots of channels and internet personalities need to keep their appearance as accessible as possible to everyone. Maybe they aren't necessarily shills, but I can't help but feel their reviews are dishonest, because god help them if they criticise the movie to any extent.

(Even fuckin CinaFix, a channel who I hold to a high standard, just sat there and sucked Jordan Peele's dick for 5 minutes without a single critique of the movie)

Same shit happens here, though. I don't want a bunch of contrarian edgelords /pol/ing up their review simply because it has "the gawd dayum niggers!"

I'm so tired of this bullshit, /tv/ can anyone give me an honest fuckin review of this film?
>>
use the catalog faggot
>>
>>79753959
The fuckin what now?
>>
>>79753926
maybe, just MAYBE, it actually is the best movie ever made and you're just butthurt because you're a racist alt-right neo-nazi
>>
>>79754053
Did you even read the bottom half of the post, my man? If you did, you have the reading comprehension of a tumblrite.
1/10 made me respond
>>
I just saw it today. It's actually pretty good? I don't know why anyone needs a reason to see or not to see a movie though. I guess that's just what movie culture is today. Just go see it if your interested. If not, don't.
>>
>>79754341
fair enough, man. /thread
>>
Horrible movie
>>
>>79754341
>I don't know why anyone needs a reason to see or not to see a movie though

That is a pretty fucking retarded sentence (syntax error apart).
>>
DUDE white guilt reviews lmao
>>
Do they get those fucking niggers or what? Did the commercials lie to me? Said that those superior Whites had the niggers locked down proper, being good niggers and behaving up in that elite town. Is that a lie?

Is the twist ending that the town of Whites is just a test ground for the elites, and that every White in the US is in fact a part of this cult, out to destroy the nigger everywhere?
>>
>>79754053
holy shit since when has tumblr actually posted here?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.