[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>movie is called Fist Fist >the actual fistfight is probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: fist_fight.jpg (190KB, 509x755px) Image search: [Google]
fist_fight.jpg
190KB, 509x755px
>movie is called Fist Fist
>the actual fistfight is probably the best part of the movie

Pleasantly surprised. I was full expecting the fight at the end to be a big cop-out.
>>
I want to fuck Charlie.
>>
>>79753711
Sweet Dee pls
>>
>>79753702
>Cube vs. Charlie
Today was a good day. Instantly wanted to watch it when I saw the trailer.

Cube is cranking out good shit lately and I hope Charlie is in Pacific Rim 2.
>>
>>79753832

>Instantly wanted to watch it when I saw the trailer.

Another successful zog experiment

>I hope Charlie is in Pacific Rim 2.

both scientists are confirmed
>>
>>79753916
Just because I said I wanted to watch it doesn't mean I'm going to pay for it.
>both scientists confirmed.

Nice.
>>
>>79753832
Do we really need a pacific rim 2?
>>
>>79753702
>big nigga for u
>Magma Q
>white manlet Charlie
>Charlie

Cuck The Movie.
>>
>>79754034

I'd like a better sequel to a movie about giant robots, yes.
>>
>>79754074

Try English next time
>>
>>79753702
What's the movie about? I'm not going to watch it, but /pol/ was shitting up about how it's emasculating white people or some shit about Jew Hollywood. So I'm curious.
>>
>>79754034
i mean no, but i feel like the first made the robots appear too weak. i would like to see that change, but no its not necessary nor is it keeping me up at night.
>>
>>79754123
Suck a fuck, Trumpboi!
>>
>>79753702
What does Hendricks do in the movie? Anything worth making a webm out of?
>>
>>79754152
>Charlie Day and Ice Cube are high school teachers.
>The students are unruly and the school is laying off people.
>Cube gets pissed at a douchebag student and smashes the kid's cellphone with an axe. Day is there when it happens.
>They're both scolded by the principal. When he says they could both be fired, Day snitches on Cube since he needs to income because his wife is pregnant.
>Cube gets fired and challenges Day to a fight after school.
>The whole movie is Day trying to weasel his way out of the fight.
>Day is a huge beta doormat and over the course of the movie he grows a pair and tells off the principal.
>The fight comes and Cube wins, but Day manages to put up quite a fight and earns Cube's respect as well as the students and staff's.
>Day's wife goes into labor and Cube drives him to the hospital.
>The fight goes viral and the principal decides to give Day his job back. Day leverages for Cube and other fired teachers to be hired back as well.
>Day and Cube become friends.
>The end.
>>
File: Image2.jpg (230KB, 640x949px) Image search: [Google]
Image2.jpg
230KB, 640x949px
>>
>>79753702

Did they put Ice Cube on a box or something?
>>
Saw it with my Asian girlfriend

It was okay

The best part was when His wife was giving birth
>>
>>79754961
sounds like fun desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.