[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: hacksawisahack.webm (3MB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
hacksawisahack.webm
3MB, 720x304px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
The American, by the looks of it.

I mean, you can't really blame the Japanese guy - he was wounded, more or less disarmed, and his position was hopelessly overrun. He made a realistic decision to sacrifice himself.

The American stood there and screamed in his face rather than try to save his own life and those of his comrades.
>>
what movie
>>
>>79753273
Why not just shoot the Jap?
>>
>>79753273
>shooting one handed

He deserved to die
>>
>>79753273
The Japanese were basically the kebabs of WW2.

Filthy suicide tactics and zealous worship of their god (emperor).
>>
>>79753273
are asians even human?
>>
>>79754921
to answer your question :
two nukes weren't enough
>>
>>79755042
>nation goes from conquering what they consider subhuman Asians to jacking off to used panties and tentacle rape within a generation while their women are raped by white foreign occupiers

I think 2 nukes did more than enough damage
>>
>>79753273
>Can't even fight off a malnourished gook that's missing a few pints of blood

Definately the American.

Luckily they had Russians to win the war for them.
>>
>>79754909

Americans went on many suicide missions as well. Dying for your country is part of being a man. That's why only men were allowed to vote.
>>
>>79753273
in the time they spent screaming at eachother he could have just nutted the jap and got to a safe distance

edit: by nut I mean headbutt silly yanks
>>
>>79755174
>implying they aren't running off to countries like Russia because their men keep jerking off to 2D
>>
>>79753273
>Scenes females and nu-males will never understand
>>
>>79753273
this movie looks like a 12 year old got 500 million dollars to make a bang bang pew pew pew movie
>>
>Americans cripple the Japanese fleet and then spend four years bouncing around from island to island having hapless misadventures
>Russkies win the war in Europe, turn around, and then liberate East Asia in less than a month

really burrs the ol beans
>>
>>79754683
Full Metal Jacket 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>79754841
That's how they were taught to shoot handguns dumbass. One handed with the other tucked behind your back.
>>
>>79755870

>Americans cripple the Japanese fleet and then spend four years bouncing around from island to island having hapless misadventures

Thats the dumbest thing I think I've ever heard. Kill yourself desu famalam
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.