[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies atheists will never understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: The_Signs_movie.jpg (68KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
The_Signs_movie.jpg
68KB, 300x445px
Movies atheists will never understand
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>79751049
Dark Knight Rises
>>
Ben-Hur
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 630x1200px
>>
>dude the aliens are actually demons lmao
Whoa, that was pretty easy.
>>
>>79751129
atheist here, ben-hur is in my top ten. I love the culture surrounding religion, and the portrayal of Jesus in Ben-Hur is not to be beat. Only problem is the downplaying of the jew's role in the death of Christ. The only problem that a atheist would have with the movie is that all of it is resolved in the end with a miracle.
>>
I'm an atheist and this is one of my favourite movies. The phrase you were looking for, OP, is "Movies plebs will never understand".

Signs is kinda shitty though
>>
>>79751310
>atheist here

just fucking off yourself mate
>>
>>79751049
Anybody seen the latest shyamalankino? It's the sequel to unbreakable with james mcavoy.

It's pure dogshit.
>>
Any movie ever.

Atheists can't understand anything.

That's why they are atheists.
>>
>>79751049
I really enjoyed it up until the end and they pull all the bullshit out
It instantly ruined it for me

>>79752623 (You)
>>
File: 14572005640280.png (863KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
14572005640280.png
863KB, 604x604px
>>
>>79752786
He is not wrong tho.
>>
>>79751049

I understand it very well: Mel Gibson's Christian faith is not deep. He's a fair-weather father.

When things are going well for him, then he believes in his God. But whoops, the wifey dies horribly, and now all of a sudden, he loses his faith. Mel Gibson's character is an anti-Job. His faith is restored only because things start going his way again (in that his kid's life was saved, the family isn't collectively going crazy because there actually were aliums, etc).

Although come to think of it, I don't know what sect Mel Gibson (his character) is supposed to have been. This isn't really material to what I'd said above, however, just an aside. Can't have been Catholic, as he had a wife. He still had a pretty catholic-looking collar though, IIRC. Must've been some mainline protestantism.
>>
Spring Breakers
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.