[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How!? Are critics also so afraid of the SJW and BLM movements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: you-serious.png (377KB, 749x658px) Image search: [Google]
you-serious.png
377KB, 749x658px
How!?

Are critics also so afraid of the SJW and BLM movements that they're going to throw roses at these movies regardless of quality?

First Hidden Figures, now this. What in the fuck...
>>
I have the idea that they are just following the meme regardless of this movie's quality
>>
u mad white boy

we wuz perfect movies
>>
>>79750517
I know this may shock you to hear in your little contrarian echo chamber but maybe their opinion on what is quality is different than yours.
>>
File: ayyy.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
60KB, 772x198px
waaaaaaaah

PUSSIES
>>
>>79750517
Didn't IMDB give it like a 6.5/10? That sounds much more reasonable especially considering horror films tend to receive poorer rating then say an action film of the same quality would
>>
OP is a racist nazi
>>
>>79750517
no #oscarssowhite THIS time
>>
>>79751849
I wish I had a pussy
>>
>>79750517
>regardless of quality

You haven't seen the movie, so how can you say anything about its quality?

I know this sounds crazy, but there might be the slightest chance that people are praising it because it's actually good.
>>
>movie about creepy cuck whites and how they want to fit in with blacks
>creepy cuck whites proceed to rain the movie with 8 or 9 out of 10 scores
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.