[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UP UP AND AWAY WEB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: web.jpg (24KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
web.jpg
24KB, 450x325px
UP UP AND AWAY WEB
>>
Wouldn't somebody have seen him climbing the walls and standing and yelling to himself there? What about the guy who was supposed to pay him his money after he beat bonesaw? Why didn't these people speak up immediately after spiderman hit the mainstream?
>>
>>79745351
autism
>>
>>79745386
D'oh, meant to quote >>79745351
>>
>>79745386
But that still doesn't explain the money guy and the police boat that shined a light on him after he killed the guy who killed uncle ben.

Also he was introduced to the ring as 'spiderman' surely at least one of the people in the crowd would have made a connection.
>>
Check
>>
>>79745351
bonesaw wasn't ready
>>
Go Fly!!
>>
>>79745316
GO WEB GO
>>
>>79745351
Wouldn't at least one person on the train in Spider-Man 2 have gone to the press with peters description for some was bucks?
>>
>>79749739

>I saw what Spider-Man looks like!
>really describe him
>white guy, black hair, cookie dough face
>get the fuck outta here
>>
Kinda sucks that spiderman was played by a boring white guy
>>
File: 1484100701588.png (889KB, 1273x718px) Image search: [Google]
1484100701588.png
889KB, 1273x718px
>Ben:And the Lord said, "Let there be light." And voila! There is light. Forty soft, glowing watts of it.
>May: Good boy. Der fuhrer will be thrilled. Just don't fall on your ass.
>Ben: I'm already on my ass, May. When the plant's senior electrician is laid off after 35 years in favor of some wetback off the papaya truck...what would you call it? I am on my ass. The corporation is downsizing white america...and upsizing the profits of the coloreds.
>May: Oh, Ben, you'll get another job somewhere.
>Ben: Well, let's look in the paper and see. There are the want ads. What do we got here? Nigger...Nigger doctor, nigger engineer, nigger lawyer...My Lord, even the niggers are getting hired these days. I'm white. I'm too white to work for niggers, and
besides, I have a family to provide for.
>May: I love the Aryan nation. And Peter loves the Aryan nation. You're the most racially pure man I've ever known. We've been down-and-out before, but somehow, we survive.
>>
>>79747256
Bonesaw is ALWAYS ready
>>
>>79745316
FLY
>>
Why did Doctor Octopus agree to negotiaate with Harry after dangling him off the side of a fucking building not even seconds earlier? He completely had the upper hand and could have just demanded the tridium. It's not like Harry would have taken it the grave as you just fucking saw him plead for his life.
>>
>>79745316

I still don't understand what Raimi meant by making peter succeed at shooting is web only after saying SIEG HEIL
>>
>>79749934
Toby Maguire identifies as Latinx
>>
>>79751084
I imagine that Doc just wanted Spiderman out of the way. Dead by Harry's hand is as good a way as any.
>>
HEIL HITLER
>>
File: 1483145675930.jpg (1MB, 1600x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1483145675930.jpg
1MB, 1600x1203px
>>
>>79751441
I mean at that point I don't think Spidey even knew about what he was doing and where. Wasn't it Harry who told Peter what he was doing with the tridium? Doc Ock was stupid about always getting Spidey's attention.
>>
>>79745448
>wrestling fans
>making a mental connection

the spiderman movies, although a superhero franchise, try to maintain an element of realism
>>
>>79749805
>black hair
>>
is it even possible to discuss the raimi series without memes anymore
>>
WHITE POWER
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.