[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did MTV stop producing KINO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pimp-my-ride.jpg (24KB, 281x211px) Image search: [Google]
pimp-my-ride.jpg
24KB, 281x211px
Why did MTV stop producing KINO?
>>
File: HUcR4uy.jpg (47KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
HUcR4uy.jpg
47KB, 800x533px
>>79742391
because it was fake

http://www.vibe.com/2015/02/pimp-my-ride-all-a-lie/
>>
>>79742437
Even if they left in the laptop to control the robotic arm what would you do with it in your car
>>
It's amazing watching this show today and how outdated all the tech they put into the car is
>>
>>79742437
>From all the cars they did, some of them they fucked up a bit
>This proves the whole show is fake

Intersting
>>
>>79742437
hate to break it to you but so was the rest of MTV's reality shows. Remember Room Raiders and Next? all fake
>>
dude we made a car out of weed lmao
>>
Most of the guys immediately sold the car after.

Bully Beatdown was fake as fuck but entertaining.
>>
>>79742716
Post proof or gtfo
>>
>>79742716
What about wanna come in?
>>
what has xzibit been up to these days?
>>
>>79742789
Don't listen to those faggots. No reality show is 100% real, there is always some staged parts, and once people find out about those staged parts they go bananas and yell "fake" at every opportunity.
>>
>>79742437

>In a new (and rather disappointing) investigation by The Huffington Post,

Great source
>>
>>79742993
Oh no, Huffington Post can't email a couple of faggots and a producer on the show!
You retarded or something?
>>
Of course all their programs were staged, Most of y'all are just too shortsighted to notice
>>
YO DAWG, WE HEARD YOU LIKE CARS SO WE PUT A CAR IN YOUR CAR SO YOU CAN DRIVE WHILE YOU DRIVE.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.