[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the new Friday the 13th film still happening?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Is the new Friday the 13th film still happening?
>>
Nope
>>
>>79742350
WHY THE FUCK NOT?
i thought slashers were combing back
>>
>>79743220
What gave you that impression?
>>
>>79743220
>>79742321
Are you honestly wondering if they will make more of this garbage? Of course they will, this shit along with nightmare on elm street and the other popular slashers will be rehashed till the end of cinema.

why worry about it as if it has any danger of nothing being remade
>>
>>79743302
It's been 8 years since the last one though.
>>
>>79744269
THEY'RE ALL THE SAME FUCKING MOVIE
>>
>>79742321
nope
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/811697-new-friday-the-13th-movie-completely-shut-down#/slide/1
>>
>>79744345
The new one is supposed to be set in winter.
>>
Instead we get ANOTHER origin story for leather face, fucking great.
>>
File: friday the 13th.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
friday the 13th.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
>>79743220
Because we got a videogame instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAUkJeKbfcc
>>
>>79742321
Really, studio execs are dumb because they're sitting on a pile of money and don't even realize it. Here's my pitch:

>THE SLASHER CINEMATIC UNIVERSE
Buy the rights to all the classic iconic horror characters for pennies, because they're making fucking 0 dollars with direct-to-dvd remakes and reboots (Hellraiser, Leprechaun, Re-Animator, Chucky, so on and so forth. The only one that'd be expensive is Leatherface), but don't buy them all at once, gradually re-introduce these characters in your cinematic universes.
It continues 10 or so years after Freddy vs Jason, the movies are continuity-based, each killer gets their own film. Eventually they duke it out again and you get more horror icons in to fight.
If possible, talk to Sam Raimi's company and get Mia from the Evil Dead Remake in, since Bruce Campbell is too busy with the tv show.
>>
>>79746809
>Buy the rights to all the classic iconic horror characters for pennies
HA! Good luck with that. It took decades to make Freddy vs Jason.
>>
They should make a movie about that Jason X comic sequel.
The one where the nanites use all the dead bodies on the station to "fix" the original Jason, who then faces off with Uber Jason.

That was hilarious and would make for a great popcorn movie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.