[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Milo >Alex >this cuck Is Joe alt-right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 45

>Milo
>Alex
>this cuck
Is Joe alt-right?
>>
>>79740098
He's a closeted nazi
>>
>>79740098
He addressed it at the beginning of the episode. He said sometimes he just gets similar guests in a row like that. Pay attention.
>>
>>79740098
someone post the picture of his grinch finger cock
>>
>>79740098
Everyone says cuck these days
>>
>>79740098
Why does it bother you? Aren't you a tolerant lefty?
>>
>jamie pull up your pull that shit up hoodie
>>
>>79740098
Joe is a centrist who leans left on a lot of issues, but leans right on the most important issue: free speech. Which means he's terrified of the current left and tends to agree with a lot of right wing personalities who made it their main issue to fight against the liberal anti-free speech movement. That's the basic gestalt of it.
>>
He's just hopping on the popular bandwagons. Alt-right is experiencing it's 5 minutes of fame right now, so he's getting all these youtube nobodies to talk about evil muslims. How long until he gets Sargon of Cuckkad on the show?
>>
>>79740098
Joe is a centrist and this is obvious.
>>
>>79740173
Wait does he really have a hoodie that says Jamie pull that up?
>>
>>79740098
next 3 guests:
roger stone
kelly-anne conway
paul manafort
>>
>>79740278
That brainlet got his shit pushed in by a feminist on his own show and had to call backup from his two buddies because he was literally mumbling and couldn't think of anything to say. There's no way he could cut it on a big podcast.
>>
>>79740278
>he's getting all these youtube nobodies to talk about evil muslims.

If you watched Joe's podcast with Sam Harris, you'd know that Joe actually holds very similar views on this topic.
>>
>>79740098
> Atlr-Right

Milo and McInnes are known as the "alt-lite"
>>
>>79740404
who else is big in the alt-right? literally the only ones i'd heard of were milo, mcinnes and richard spencer.
>>
>>79740278
I would pay money for that if it only to see how cukkad would react to Joe's weed rage
>>
Reminder if you are for the travel ban then you are wrong
>>
/tv/ sucks
>>
>>79740465
Yeah, if you don't want the US and all European countries to be flooded with violent 20-30 year old muslim men and be called a racist for not bending over backwards to accommodate their "culture" then you are wrong. Fuck Drumpf and FUCK white people
>>
when is Joe having the Bogandoffs on his show?
>>
>>79740465
wrong in what sense?
>>
>>79740428
What are you even talking about? Joe is usually chill as fuck on his podcast. Unless Sargon would go on an anti-pot tirade, it would most likely be an incredibly boring and predictable podcast with Sargon ranting about SJWs and feminists and Joe agreeing with him and intervening every 30 minutes or so with "Isn't it interesting though...".
>>
>>79740578
Give me a quick rundown
>>
>>79740426
Spencer whateverthefuck
>>
>>79740636
here's a quick rundown
-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
>>
>>79740567
Europe is different and travel bans should be allowed. The idea of America making a travel ban is contrary to why the country exists in the first place.
Im British but I can become American if I wanted to, so can a Paki become American. But I can't become a Paki
>>
>>79740626
>implying Sargon doesn't just mimic whatever opinion will get him the most praise from his fanbase

he'd end up saying something that would get him in a little scuffle with Joe, maybe not as heated as the recent pot debate but I'd put money on it
>>
>>79740659
>countries shouldn't adapt
>they should stick to the guns that their forefather from 500 years ago decided for the country
>if Washington was President, he'd let the muslims in, no doubt
>'Murica has to be 'Murica
>>
>>79740731
Yeah its backwards, but thats what the country was founded on. Its a fair argument. Americans use the same argument in favour of gun laws.
>>
>>79740659
>it's non American to not want 3rd world illiterate Muslims to mooch off of taxpayers because member the pilgrims
Kek
>>
>>79740173
Why is Jamie allowed to talk? He just gets in the way of vocal kino
>>
>>79740812
see>>79740759
blame your country for it. Your ancestors should have paid their taxes and not begged the french for help in all honesty.
>>
>>79740759
they're in favor of gun laws because of things like illegal immigration, maybe if Sweden and Germany had looser restrictions on guns there wouldn't be rape gangs roaming the streets and attacking locals
>>
>>79740836
Fell to shit eh?
>member the pilgrims
Kek
>>
>>79740845
Yeah I agree
>>
>>79740392
link that shit up
>>
File: kanbot hailing victory.jpg (15KB, 305x335px) Image search: [Google]
kanbot hailing victory.jpg
15KB, 305x335px
>>79740426
The true thought leader of the American new right...
>>
>>79740860
pretty much. it is laughable but American still use that reasoning for gun laws. Broken country
>>
>>79740952
>m-member the pilgrims tho??
>>
>>79740659
and the US almost exclusively only allowed whites in until 1965

so sure lets have no travel ban on whites, as that it what the country was founded on, but keep it for shitskins like yourself.
>>
>>79741159
>and the US almost exclusively only allowed whites in until 1965
not saying thats right either
>shitskins like yourself.
unfortunately wrong, like most Americans.
>>
>>79740818
kys reddit, /tv/ is a /young jamie/ board
>>
>it's a reddit makes a /pol/ buzzword salad episode
>>
>>79740098
Anyone else found this episode odd in a way?
Rogan was weirdly nice to Gavin, agreed to his anti public schooling shtick, was overall a cool guy, unlike the last time Gavin was on the show.
>>
proudboys!
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 699x485px
>>79741184
>the US should stick to its original values for x but not for y because I say so
>>
>>79741286
he let slide McInnes strictness of abortions. They could have argued that a lot more rather than McInnes just claiming abortion because of rape is negligible
>>
>>79741307
where have I said that? I thought I was making it clear Americans made their bed years ago about how they want their country to be, now they have to lie in it. Sorry if I wasn't clear
>>
Someone post the picture of that faggot Gavin, you know the one. I don't want to be banned.
>>
>>79741328
"a travel ban would be contrary to itself"
>>
Reminder, this is your average alt-right """intellectual"""
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TFU_yxMlYg
>>
>>79740278
>he thinks cukkad is right wing
>>
>>79741357
Yeah to the country and how it was founded, but like you said its already happened before and I didn't know about it. That travel ban whatever it was (to just allow whites) was also against what the country was made upon years ago.
Maybe non of it matters anymore and the country needs a reform on its constitution
>>
File: joerogan.jpg (150KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
joerogan.jpg
150KB, 630x354px
>muslim inbreeding
>>
>>79741391
Now you're just spinning your wheels
>>
>>79741391
Except it wasn't. The country was from its inception a place for white people to immigrate to.
>>
>>79741417
I guess so
>>79741446
I'll read more on it then. Guess Im wrong on that
>>
>>79740278

>gavin
>milo

>alt right
>>
Sam Hyde is the only alt righter I follow.
>>
>>79740098
He's neither left nor right

He holds many leftist opinions and some right

He hates PC culture and SJWs but is for feminism (in its not feminazi form) and equal rights
>>
>>79740659
>le America is a nation of immigrants meme
>>
he has left wingers on all the same time and generally disagrees with them way less because they're not as dumb and not ideologues. sam harris appears on it every so often and is usually pretty great.
>>
>>79740654
Do you have all the data?
>>
>>79740659

Literally the first immigration law that was pased in the us said that only "white men of good character" could become americans.
>>
>>79741592
why dont they enforce that?
>>
>>79741555
Yeah, where were your ancestors 400 years ago, boy?
>>
>>79740392
Pull that up, anon.
>>
>>79741616
Colonizing.
>>
>>79741599
Votes
>>
>>79741616
Why is conquest called immigration? Europeans didn't immigrate to new world, they conquered it.
>>
>>79741599

It was later changed, the point wasn't what is and is not the law as of now, but to debunk the notion that america as a nation of immigrants was anything close what the founding fathers wanted.
Look, you have Ben Franklin saying that the fucking Swedes are too dark skinned for him.

If you want to look at another immigration policy that debunks the notion, look up the Emergency Quota Act
>>
File: 1475081575102.jpg (23KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1475081575102.jpg
23KB, 258x245px
>>79741565
>sam harris appears on it every so often and is usually pretty great
>>
>>79741665
>Ben Franklin saying that the fucking Swedes are too dark skinned for him.
lmao
>>
>redditors creating new imaginary party to explain why they lost so badly in election
>its not our fault! its the alt-right!
>>
>>79740098
They're more interesting and intellectual.
If you want to hear liberal platitudes to make you feel comfy, watch any late night show or news in the world aside from Fox.
>>
>>79741680

To be fair to the guy, he recognized that it was just a personal preference influenced by the fact that he grew up among anglos and that the swedes, germans and italians probably think the same way about their own people.
>>
File: bowden.jpg (18KB, 250x282px) Image search: [Google]
bowden.jpg
18KB, 250x282px
I wish he'd get on actual thinkers, bowden would be interesting to hear from
>>
He's all-right
>>
>>79741740

>intellectual
>milo,this imbecile, ben shapiro, lauren southern, crowder

pick one, and only one

They are intellectuals for people like you when the only thing they do is making fallacies over and over again, distorting facts and being as much biased as the "leftists" they hate so much. Someone who is coherent sees immediately the bullshit they say and do. The only thing that remains a mistery to me is if they are dishonest and know it and do it for commercial purpose, or if they are that dumb.

I mean, I agree with them on the stupidity of the SJW culture, but as imbeciles they are, they make the jump from that to defending the most idiotic conservative opinions you can make.
>>
>>79742489
>Someone who is coherent sees immediately the bullshit they say and do.
Care for an example?
>>
>>79741651
Meh. Most of North America was empty, apart from a few scattered nomads.
>>
>>79742514

Sure. From the top of my head, there is the one when Lauren Southern covers Donald Trump
presidential inauguration. She looks at the manifestation crowds breaking shit, shaking her head and saying "this is what the anti-republicans do". The problem is that crowd was black bloc supporters (you can even see their flags in the crowd), anarchists who did the exact same thing when Obama took government, so they are not "anti-republicans", but anti-government in general.

There are so many examples like this in their material, is almost laughable. The problem is that it influences people.
>>
>>79740426
people who disagree with you are alt right
>>
>>79742644
Sounds like bad reporting, and maybe an honest mistake. They were rioting on inauguration day after all. Any more?
>>
>>79742644

Wow, I remember another one from her. She is the worst of them all.

She goes to the "Calais Jungle" and her premise is that the "biased media" said there were children living there. So what she decides to do? She goes for a walk there, and interviews some migrants, etc. etc. and finally she says "well, I've been here for 3 hours and I didn't see any children!! dishonest media"

Once again, the problem is there was a school built on the calais jungle. She probably didn't care enough to understand that the children probably were there. If someone takes a walk on my city from 14h to 16h, probably they will not see children too. What does that prove? There are no children in my city? lol

She is the easiest to pick, because she is honestly dumb as fuck
>>
>>79740098
>Is Joe alt-right?
obviously. he's come-out as libertarian a couple years ago.
>>
File: 1470935877217.jpg (89KB, 1024x617px) Image search: [Google]
1470935877217.jpg
89KB, 1024x617px
Lauren Southern is jewish
>>
File: frown.png (400KB, 530x345px) Image search: [Google]
frown.png
400KB, 530x345px
>>79742813
>Libertarians
>Alt-right
>>
>>79740098
Let me guess -- you're 12 years old (or younger) and thus, understandably, have trouble deciphering various ideological perspectives, right?
>>
I still have not a clue what in the fuck is alt-right. Saw one Richard Spencer interview and he seems to be mentally challenged
>>
>>79742877
What are they then? They sure as fuck aren't mainstream.
>>
>>79740098

Gavin is fun to listen to

Its like listening to your grandpa discuss politics; a lot of generalising but a grain of truth you cant disagree with.

I think its wrong for Rogan to just discuss politics with him though as other topics might make for better conversations.
>>
>>79742980

They all are. That's the main trait
>>
>>79740098
WAAAAAAAAAAH
WAAAAAAAAAAH
BABY WANT SAFE SPACE
>>
>>79742994
They're Libertarians. The Alt-Right is a fascist movement, and I don't use that term in a pejorative sense.
>>
>>79743000
This. Gavin is fun to watch in a clownish way. He's very stupid but also very charming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7yIPuA7zCU
>>
If Hitchens was still alive he'd be great on it. Do you think he would have gone on though?
>>
>>79743105
>If Hitchens was still alive
He is
>>
>>79740098
It's almost like he welcomes and entertains various viewpoints
>>
>>79740098
>bald (like the skinheads)
>claims to be centrist
Maybe
>>
>>79743043
ah i see you browse r/joerogan as well
>>
I enjoyed this one, both guys were relaxed and shooting the shit and it was a lot of fun

That being said Gavin just repeated a lot of jokes and shit he's said before pretty much word for word
>>
File: 1453038036693.png (1MB, 700x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1453038036693.png
1MB, 700x1301px
>>79743105

a lot of sweat, mumbling and rolling eyes

< best Hitchens might be more fun
>>
>>79743205
dude weed lmao's blown the fuck out
>>
Weed causes man tits, that alone should stop joe who works so hard on his body
>>
File: 1481023071607.png (800KB, 672x667px) Image search: [Google]
1481023071607.png
800KB, 672x667px
>>79740098
>watching alt-light fags
kys
>>
>>79742980
There are two different groups of people who identify as alt-right. The first are genuine racists, the second are people who consider themselves "realists". What's funny is that most of the alt right media personalities belong to the latter but their follower base is also largely built of the former since the interests of both intersect resulting in hilarious infighting such as this.

https://twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/801180497158217728
>>
Cannabis should only be legal for me and my friends. It would have a negative impact on society as a whole. Long-term regular usage will have a negative impact on your cognitive functions. I wouldnt dream of smoking a day before an exam, or even a simple appendectomy.
>>
>>79740098
>Gavin
>a cuck

Heh... Nice try kiddo
>>
File: 1484236961019.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
1484236961019.gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>79743367
>tumblrtale image
very fitting
>>
>>79743534
The people who do in-fighting are autists. Striving for the same goal, so what does it matter. When people see that conservatism is more beneficial for its legal citizens, the overton window can be pushed further right.

It's like fucking someone in the ass, you gotta ease into it, after a while a dick in the butt isn't so bad, some even come to enjoy it.
>>
>>79740098
Every alt-right personality is a degenerate. Gavin is a hipster druggie who shoves foreign objects up hia ass, Sam Hyde banged a Tranny, Milo defended pedos and Andrew Anglin is an actual pedo who travelled to the Phillipines to have sex with a child.
>>
>>79743946
And they are still the lesser evils, can you even imagine how evil the marxist liberals are? I don't think you can.
>>
>>79742840
I want her pusy!!
>>
>>79743534
>There are two different groups of people who identify as alt-right. The first are genuine racists

everyone is racist anon, everyone. as an example the "racists" you describe see black people as stupid violent savage adult people, who should be held accountable for their actions or isolated from civilized society. "progressives" see black people as stupid violent savage children, as a result of bad parenting by white people. white people should coddle them and give them time outs instead of ground them, give them lots of free things and apoligize for being bad parents, until they grow up until adult people. traditional racists actually have a higher opinion of black people, but prefer to treat them harsher(i.e. treat them like any other person) while liberals think far less of black people but want to treat them with kid gloves, because they see them as such, children.

i'll leave you to decide who is more racist, but both sides are.
>>
>>79743985
"They profess to know God, but they deny him by their works. They are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good work."

Matthew 7:21-23
>>
File: reddit.jpg (220KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
220KB, 600x324px
>>79743707
>>>/r/the_donald
>>
>>79740578
The podcast that saved the Internet
>>
>>79744012
1. You're a fucking retard for extrapolating two extreme views on everyone and thinking you have it all figured out.
2. You're even more retarded for trying to spin wanting to artificially elevate a group of people who have been disenfranchised for centuries as being equal to wanting to segregate them, deprive them of rights, or even outright kill them.
>>
>>79743707
what's his name again?
>>
>>79740329
You can buy your own at youngjamie.com
>>
>>79740902
>>79741617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNAwHrTowO0&t=9970s
He also got btfo by another feminist, turns out dropping out of highschool doesn't make you a modern day Socrates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTfCkp0Juao&t=2445s
>>
>>79744515
yes anon i know, you guys don't see your racism even when it's pointed out to you. in fact you repeat it right back at me as evidence of how not racist you are. mommy and daddy white people were mean to the darkies a long time ago. so they aren't responsible for anything they do. when a child is stupid and ignorant, violent, you blame the parents and the teachers for not raising them right. when an adult is stupid and ignorant you blame the adult, they have the agency to change that.

tell me anon, blacks perform poorly on every test ever devised to measure intelligence. IQ tests, employment tests, college entrance tests, graduate school entrance tests. who is to blame? think about your answer for a bit.

when a child is acting out at school and bullying other kids who do you blame? the parents usually right? when an adult is doing the same who do you blame? the adult right? black people are many times more violent then any other racial group. who is to blame for this? yes, again your answer is mommy and daddy white people right?

you see them as helpless children. violent, stupid, children. at least the openly racist people have enough self reflection to know their own views, and give enough credit to black people to treat them like adults. but you won't understand any of this, because your cognitive dissonance is the size of a solar system
>>
look at the kike shills go

you do realize they are paid to defend niggers and jews

stop indulging these kikes, they win if you indulge them
>>
File: 1474753678059.png (83KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1474753678059.png
83KB, 420x420px
>>79744667
>50 bucks
>>
>>79742643
if the spanish would have gotten here 80 years before, the place was packed to the rafters with injuns. they had some kind of plague and it basically wiped out most of the population and turned everything into madmax land.
>>
>>79744623
Mike"one punch man" pence
>>
>>79744979
>the 'im a jew who calls out other jews' meme

just stop already, no one buys the nazi circle jerk
>>
>>79740278
>Alt-right is experiencing it's 5 minutes of fame right now

closing in on a full year of infame. Term got hijacked by media and is now practically synonymous with Nazi and White Supremacist.
>>
>>79740098
That was Gavin's best appearance, by far better than his last Rogan episode.

He made alright (not brilliant or anything) points while focusing on shooting the shit and being funny first unlike Crowder
>>
>>79740098
>Gavin Whore-mouth Mcinnes
>>
>>79745323
>oy vey ruben we foiyad u from the firm last week now begone u meshuganah

yeah climb right on into the oven kike, ill keep naming the jew.
>>
>>79744787

Feminists are the easiest people to BTFO, he must be legitimately retarded.
>>
>>79745394
Pretty much this. Gavin is entertaining above all and far from what I would consider to be an intellectual. I disagree with a lot of his opinions but he'd be a fun guy to hang out with and debate.
>>
>>79740098
>any of those people
>alt right
pick one faggot
>>
>>79742840
i love her
>>
>>79740426
spencer
damigo
enoch and sven
jared taylor
henrik and lana
greg johnson
>>
>>79745584
Chaim pls
>>
>>79745558
He'd probably be a leftist or a anti-abortion Catholic commie or just ron paul libertarian if the zeitgeist was different and SJW race gender hierarchy people hadn't strong armed their way in

He just seems chill. Crowder was in autistic "make good points for ur team" mode the whole time, about as unfunny as Trevor Noah or today's Colbert
>>
>>79740098
>Calling based Gavin "alt right"
We got a retard boys.
>>
>>79745656
the left made a big mistake letting the rabid SJW's take over, it's pushing a lot of people out. but i guess it was inevitable. the left has always had the attitude of, "be as progressive as possible, minorities and women and gays should be helped, let anyone in" etc. Their love of free speech ironically let people take over who are against free speech. It's like fucking pottery. The left is literally about 2 steps away from calling for putting all white men into death camps. The writing is on the wall, and somehow if a race war happens, it won't be caused by the neo-nazis or the KKK, it will be caused by freaking social justice warriors who lost their god damn minds. The world is stranger then fiction. I could not have written this.

t. former leftie who does not know where he fits in anymore
>>
>>79745822
the left has been cognitively dissonant sjw loonies/globalist puppets for quite some time now
>>
>>79743988
based pusy poster
>>
>>79740098
Getting triggered over who Joe decides to invite on to his own podcast, typical liberal.
>>
pole plz le go and stay le go ;^]
>>
>>79740098
>milo
>gavin
>alex
>>>>>>>>Alt-right
those people are alt-lite at best
>>
>>79745822
Yeah same here, it got crazy racist and in service of every elitist & capitalist interest looking to coopt and use their sacrosanct shit

Done letting jews set their dogs on people
>>
>>79745822
I was like a centrist/right-wing in high school. Now i'm so far right as one can be.

I miss Khadaffi, Pinochet was boss and the good guys lost WW2.
>>
>>79745844
>the left has been cognitively dissonant sjw loonies/globalist puppets for quite some time now

that may be so(though i didn't see it if i'm honest) but it certainly got ramped up to 10 in the last couple years. i mean christ, some anon posted a david duke video the other week, and while i disagreed with what he was saying, i realized he sounded more reasonable then the average sjw leftie i have heard speak lately. I mean what the fuck. How did we get here? When KKK members are having more rational discourse then the progressive political party something has gone terribly wrong.
>>
I want Tucker Carlson to go on the show. As much as I love Tucker Carlson Tonight, I like Tucker at his best in a more casual environment. Like the Alex Jones interviews.
>>
Milo and Gavin are such edgelords.
Alex Jones is a true intellectual and gentlemen, the other two are just posers.
>>
>>79740098
People still watch this?
>>
>>79745992
Duke would be literally the last dude I'd agree with but I saw recently a 12 years old (or more) video of him being cut on cnn while he was saying Israel would push the US to war with Syria.

I mean... Holy shit. Not even Chomsky was saying anything about Syria being on the radar
>>
>>79740659
Stupid britcuck

Literally a cuck thing to say
>>
>>79740098
Joe Rogan in his heart is a wounded little boy seeking the approval of masculine energy (daddy issues).

He can't get that from the faggy leftists.

Frankly that's why a lot of goys voted Trump. Raised by a single mother, no real father figure, see this dominant dude come along you want to follow.
>>
>>79746074

Joe Rogan singlehandedly redpilled MILLIONS of people this past two years.
>>
>>79745822
Maybe just be a moderate like Joe himself? Agreeing with one political ideology entirely is fucking retarded anyway. All ideologues do is repeat the same thing over and over again without ever shifting their position on anything.
>>
File: satania.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
satania.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Joe brings up how he and Jamie think emojis are the most complex language to have ever existed again

I like the guy and don't even mind some of his dumb weed tangents, but I really wish he'd stop bringing this specific point up.
>>
>>79741373
is this ironic?
I honestly can't tell if he's just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>79746151
>Joe brings up how he and Jamie think emojis are the most complex language to have ever existed again

please tell me this isn't true. I enjoy listening to his podcasts and i don't know if i can take anything seriously he says again if he said that. that might be the dumbest thing anyone has ever said.
>>
>>79746209
I don't remember the other instances he said it, but the most recent time was the one with Gavin. It shouldn't be surprising coming from someone who thought papyrus was made out of animal skin.
>>
>>79740465

>banning travel from Obama's list of literally unvettable countries
>wrong

How?
>>
>>79746277
I realize joe isn't the smartest person in the world, and that smoking weed nonstop every day isn't helping that situation. but "emojis are the most complex language to have ever existed" is an unforgivable statement. especially if he said it more then once. it's one thing to say something that dumb once while stoned, but to have time to reflect on it, then repeat it is some amazing levels of stupid.
>>
>>79744935
Sir, this is a Wendy's drive-thru
>>
>I was reading something like inbreeding is a huge problem for muslims, and a lot of them are retarded because they fuck their family members
>Hold up, Jamie bring that up, that sounds like bullshit. We need to source this.
>I found something here Joe, want to read it?
>A third of British muslims marry their cousins and are literally retarded?? whoa... who the fuck wrote this...
>heh The BBC
>>
>>79746151
"You know, I think yaaas queen is probably the best words ever made. It applies to so many different situations, it means just about everything"
>>
>>79740255
>That's the basic gestalt of it.
kek
>>
>>79745992

David Duke left the KKK way back in the 70s and wasn't even in it for very long. It is idiotic to call him a KKK member while giving someone like Robert Byrd a pass.
>>
>>79740654
That's a big enchilada
>>
>>79743105
Yes. If not only to get free booze.
>>
File: GavinMcInnes.jpg (84KB, 366x459px) Image search: [Google]
GavinMcInnes.jpg
84KB, 366x459px
>DUDE DRUNK DRIVING SHOULD BE LEGAL LMAO
>>
>>79740278
>>79740392
I thought the BLACKED posting was a meme, but clearly you guys love the taste of black cum out of your whore of a women's pussy. Time to be real men, you cucks, stop praying to Mecca and slap your cunt's in the face when she spews her progressive bullshit.
>>
File: 1487677889807.jpg (54KB, 861x520px) Image search: [Google]
1487677889807.jpg
54KB, 861x520px
>>79740278
>the state of Leftists right now
>>
File: ljs6roFa.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ljs6roFa.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
This dickface is gonna be on the podcast today
>>
>>79746899
>Oh shit son an MS Paint comic
>>
>>79746685
>David Duke left the KKK way back in the 70s and wasn't even in it for very long.

didn't know that anon, but him being a member of the KKK really wasn't that relevant to the point i was making. Also from the video i watched he had some pretty extreme view on the jews and the like. Not debating the points, only the way he presented them.
>>
File: 1454940607864.jpg (493KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1454940607864.jpg
493KB, 1280x1920px
>>79746990
>no argument
>>
>Official my Joe Rogan dream guests POWER RANKINGS

1. Julian Assange (Joe and Young Jamie go to Ecuador's Embassy in London)
2. Edward Snowden (Joe and Young Jamie go to Russia)
3. Mike Tyson (fightan)
4. Peter Hitchens (Joe gets so btfo on weed that he goes berserk and young Jamie tries to protect his guest from a flurry of blows)
5. Felix Kjellberg aka pewdiepie
6. Brit Marling (navelgazing philosophy)
7. Vince Vaughn
8. Megan Fox (Paranormal /x/ stuff)
9. George Lucas
10. Brendan Fraser (The dangers of alimony)
>>
>>79747380

Too bad Julian Assange is dead.
>>
>>79746956
awesome, he's a pretty entertaining person.
>>
>>79740255
>gestalt
haha I see what you did there.
>>
>>79740173
I fucking hate the fact that Jamie is making his presence known more and more. Like shut the fuck up you laptop jockey.
>>
>>79747380
reddit-teir list
>>
>>79747470
it doesn't help either that he's your avg squeaky liberal, it's not like he has anything interesting to say.
>>
I WANT SAM HYDE ON THE SHOW
IF ONLY FOR JOE AND JAMIE TO POWER SLAM HIM THROUGH A FUCKING DESK.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79746956
Hopefully Rogan destroys him
>>
>>79747514
This.

>well this stat is sourced by the BBC but it's on a lot of right wing websites so I dunno...
>>
>>79747521
destroys him on what? it'll be a circlejerk fest as they agree on practically everything.
>>
File: 092A1659.jpg (1MB, 1365x1381px) Image search: [Google]
092A1659.jpg
1MB, 1365x1381px
>>79747470

At least he doesn't say stupid shit that has nothing to do with the conversation like Redban used to do
>>
>>79747538
this, they both sit on the fence
>>
>>79747538
Fucking THIIIIS

Prepare for 3 hours of:
>bro YouTube is the new media
>the newspapers and tv stations are afraid of us because we're winning
>we are literally bringing about an intellectual revolution
>>
File: IMG_4655.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4655.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>79747470
>>
>>79747470
Agreed. His job is top googler. He looks and sounds like the most boring person imaginable. He also wears yeezys.
>>
>>79747628
So basically he's every poster on /tv/?
>>
>>79747519
Sam Hyde would realistically have to give up on the angle that everything is a persona, or a character he has created. He'd have to have a real and honest conversation where he can't just bully people like he did with Anthony Fontano.

Rogan would get tired of his act very early on and probably intimidate Hyde to the point where Hyde's voice would crack and we would hear weakly supported ideas. If you like Sam Hyde, you don't want him on the Joe Rogan podcast.
>>
>>79747545
Redban was in the right almost 100% of the time and Rogan would pile on him like a fucking 6th grader if he made simple mistakes. Him not paying deathsquad employees is 100% bullshit though.
>>
>>79747666
I found young Jamie guys
>>
>>79744667
ITS A REAL WEBSITE
>>
File: 1487686525619.jpg (100KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1487686525619.jpg
100KB, 736x736px
>>79747628
He's not a very good up-puller though.
>>
>>79747072
wtf i hate obama now, i want to be president to snuggle some gook cutiepie
>>
>>79740654
Thats more of a very alkaline gestalt
>>
>>79740426
Sam Hyde
>>
File: 1485062665444.png (24KB, 764x706px) Image search: [Google]
1485062665444.png
24KB, 764x706px
>be tolerant progressive liberal
>attempt to ruin the life of a homosexual Jew who was the victim of pedophilia by taking past comments out of context
>call others intolerant Nazis
>>
>>79741565

Modern liberals think Sam Harris is right wing.
>>
>>79747470
I love it. We're building up to an inevitable Joe vs Jamie showdown. Episode #1000.

>"Jamie, pull that shit up-damn it."
>"Where is your god now, Rogan?"
>>
>>79747845
That woman is so unbearably ugly and dresses like the weird child your parents DON'T invite to your birthday party.

I can't stand looking at her.
>>
>>79747845
You mean Milo? Nothing was 'taken out of context' in his case, he was openly advocating for greek-style pederasty between old men and young boys.
>>
>>79746153
McInness, Crowder, Milo, Lahren are all adamant catholics
>>
File: axresdefault.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
axresdefault.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>YOU DIDN'T LIVE IN THE GHETTO SAM HARRIS, YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND OUR STRUGGLE WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
Why does every JRE thread turn into a /pol/ circlejerk? ;_;
>>
>>79740098
What's the status on Gavin's alcoholism?
Does he still drink? I mean I understand that may be a beer in his hand but I'm still asking.
>>
>>79740098
When in the fuck is Alex Jones alright?

>https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/5vmbmv/want_more_proof_that_joe_rogan_empowers_the/
>>
>>79748296

>Does he still drink?

He said he wanted drunk driving to be legal last time he was on the podcast
>>
Do you /tv/ goofs even watch when Joe has a fighter guest ? Yesterday's episode with Cruz was great and there was no thread in here about it
>>
File: 9874982375498.jpg (117KB, 678x531px) Image search: [Google]
9874982375498.jpg
117KB, 678x531px
>>79748371
He's a globalist lackey in this political arena. He's got their money and influence behind him; so its in the interest of small fry's to get him on. Because he brings a crowd with him.
>>
>>79748402

Wow, he's SOOOO outrageous.
>>
File: eddie-bravo.png (497KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
eddie-bravo.png
497KB, 900x450px
>>79748454

>Do you /tv/ goofs even watch when Joe has a fighter guest ?

Only when Edgy Brah is there or fight companions
>>
>>79748454
>listening to athletes
>>
>>79746121
Caters to redditors lol
>>
>>79747470

Just be thankful that Brian Redban isn't doing it anymore. I'm guessing you don't know what the show was like when he was doing that job.

It was awful.
>>
>>79748521
Do you watch the fight with the fight companion as it's intended to or just Rogan ? Isn't that weird when they actually talk about fight that's happening and you are not seeing ?
>>
>>79748570
Are you a JRE hipster you fucking faggot
>>
>>79748044
I'm saying this as someone that doesn't particularly like him. He wasn't being serious it was edgy humor and his way of coping with being the victim of it himself. Looking at it from the outside you can see that it has screwed him up a lot. George Takei has said similar things and hasn't been lambasted by the left.
>>
>>79748454
>Do you /tv/ goofs even watch when Joe has a fighter guest?

No, why would we give a shit about MMA?
>>
>>79748570
kys redban actively made fun of joe when he went off the deep end
>>
File: altright-crimegroup.jpg (158KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
altright-crimegroup.jpg
158KB, 1000x1000px
>>79740098
Is He? This is the current hierarchy.
>>
>>79748655

II don't really watch UFC but sometimes they talk about interesting old boxing stories on those fight companions
>>
>>79743054
>They're Libertarians. The Alt-Right is a fascist movement
so are libertarians

they just want Oligarchic fascism because libertarians are cucks who think their billionaire overlords will reward them.
>>
>>79744667
>$55 for a generic hoodie with a generic 500x250 graphic

americans will actually buy this
>>
>>79747380
>no David Icke
>>
File: 97821.jpg (16KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
97821.jpg
16KB, 326x326px
>>79748799

No, you go fuck yourself.

Redban was like giving somebodies 13 year old brother a mic during interviews.
>>
File: 1444693313030.jpg (10KB, 225x255px)
1444693313030.jpg
10KB, 225x255px
>It's a Milo talks about fucking 13 year old boys episode
>>
>>79748570

I have to admit I sometimes miss Joe berating and humiliating Redban on air.
>>
>>79748916
As opposed to Joe spewing crap about mushrooms being the solution to world peace. At least Redban had the balls to poke holes in his arguments.
>>
>>79748371
>goobersgoober
Why listen to a bunch of video game politicking spergs?
>>
>>79748565
Redditors are liberal AF tho. Ever checked out their political board? It's literally all democrat shilling.
>>
>>79740098
But none of those people are liked by the "alt-right"
>>
>>79748811

Putin bows to the Rogan.
>>
>>79748828
Rogan is the one who wants an oligarchy otherwise known as a senate with his ''board of elders'' nonsense.
>>
File: drapkek.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
drapkek.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>79740654
>you likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
every time
>>
what happened to redban btw? what is he doing now?
>>
>>79749431
I heard he was on suicide watch for a while after Rogaine kicked him off, perhaps he finally went through with it.
>>
>>79740654
>this sounds crazy
>can you pull that shit up?
>>
>>79749431
boner pills
>>
>>79745992
When did people start confusing random internet whining with the democratic party?

It's a cliche, but you seriously need to shut off the computer and go outside. No one gives a shit about whatever the latest social justice outrage is in the real world.
>>
>>79748044
honestly, if the greeks did it it can't be that bad
>>
>>79748811
kek who the fuck made this.
>>
>>79749456
>such a weird concept
>hey bogdanoffs did you ever see that chimpanzee bite that guys dick off?
>>
>>79749562
Joe did, wish fulfillment.
>>
>>79748811
jej

>implying rogan isn't above putin
>>
>>79747380
>4. Peter Hitchens (Joe gets so btfo on weed that he goes berserk and young Jamie tries to protect his guest from a flurry of blows)
now I want christopher hitchens on his show :(
I think christopher would even be gentle with joe and humour him
>>
>>79745822
In a way I think it can be good for america.
It can help shatter the two party system, former lefties not conforming to the new insanity, who still don't won't go full republican.

Probably not, but I have hope
>>
>>79745822
>the left made a big mistake letting the rabid SJW's take over

So it the right being taking over by bafoons and edgy high-school students. Standards are being lowered.
>>
>>79749722
If you see something falling, give it a push
>>
>>79749722
I think you could argue the left did a better job of resisting their crazies. Obama and Clinton are the same old neoliberal internationalists that Bill Clinton was, only with a little bit of social pandering. They crushed their populist pro-worker candidate.

The right, on the other hand, somehow ended up nominating their populist, despite him having objectively almost no chance only a year before he won the election. They're starting to fight back (the "Reagan Battalion" and Ben Shapiro going after Yiannopolus) but it strikes me as too little too late.
>>
>>79749652
>It can help shatter the two party system
If the two parties "shatter" then 2 new parties will emerg and do the same thing all over again, that's how the system works in practice.
>>
>>79740098
alt-right is a non-existent term for a few internet agent provocateur made up to represent Trump Supporters as unhinged, racist, pedo, fringe elements. I am tired of it and even if it was real the ACTUAL RIGHT is far more than enough to satisfy me.
>>
>>79749791
Fairly good point, but let's see how the democrat party will rebuild itself in the Trump years. I'm not convinced just yet they avoided the populist issue.
>>
>>79749791
They're far more left wing when it comes to social issues though, Christ, can't even be compared to Bill. Hell, if they get an ACTUAL fiscal moderate and social moderate I'd vote for them in a heartbeat. In reality they're socially far lefty and fiscally moderate.
>>
>>79749885
Hillary was against gay marriage a couple of years back, it's all PR. What is there to fear, really. Trannies in college toilets? Couple of states legalizing weed? Do you seriously think they'll start paying reparations for slavery or something? Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>79749494
were you not paying attention to hillary's campaign?
>>
>>79749966
>Hillary was against gay marriage a couple of years back, it's all PR
You say that as if it's a positive thing. She's lying through her teeth to pander to far leftists, no thanks.
>Do you seriously think they'll start paying reparations for slavery or something? Give me a fucking break.
Don't put words in my mouth. Violence is there to fear, really, I'm genuinely somewhat worried about the far left because they seem to be getting away with justifying violence and social ostracism while right wingers are justly made fun of for doing the same thing. In the future, I don't want to lose my job just because I misspoke on some issue or another.

Plus, I personally have very little reason to support the left when it comes to fiscal issues. And if the far left hates me for what I am, why continue to support them in any way?
>>
>>79740098
I fucking love gavin.
>>
>>79749817
By shatter I mean the two parties becoming so unpopular that a 3rd party emerges and changes the voting system
>>
>>79740155
>Aren't you a tolerant lefty?
nice meme faggot. no need to "tolerate" dipshits and assholes.
>>
>>79749885
They're far left on issues that have no impact on you in any material way whatsoever, and moderate on issues that do. What's the problem?
>>
>>79749966
>Do you seriously think they'll start paying reparations for slavery or something?
Things like affirmative actions is already, but they could add more similar things
>>
>>79750241
there it is
>>
>>79740845
But those things are even rarer than american school shootings
>>
>>79750241
>no need to "tolerate" dipshits and assholes.
If this were true, then you would have killed yourself a long time ago :^)
>>
>>79750241
Yes there is.
Those are exactly the people you need to tolerate.
Tolerance of your brother who agrees with you on 90% of issues doesn't mean much.
Tolerating someone you despise does.

Your tolerance is meaningless if you don't tolerate those dipshits and assholes.
>>
>>79740278

Been a long five minutes. I just want the world to go back to being liberal, which was working.
>>
>>79750131
>>79750131
>She's lying through her teeth to pander to far leftists
Gee, wouldn't want a president saying shit to pander to its most braindead fans.

I don't like HIllary and I don't like the left, as you said there's a serious issue with hypocrisy going on. Yet I also think your fears of widespread political violence and otracism are crazy talk, and are not about to happen in any way.

>>79750192
Why would a "third" party and its elected officials change the sole reason they got their seats? Also would the small states willingly sign a paper granting them political death?
>>
>>79741159
This is so incorrect lol
>>
>>79750406
good counter^^
>>
File: RULE 2.png (41KB, 744x220px) Image search: [Google]
RULE 2.png
41KB, 744x220px
>>79746899
>posting strawman memes
please leave.
>>
>>79750378
>Why would a "third" party and its elected officials change the sole reason they got their seats?
Because it's been part of at least the libertarian platform before, and they're probably more idealistic and less interested in careers, since if they were interested in building a career they would be republican or democrats.
>>
>>79750347
Not this guy, but there's a big difference between "dipshits and assholes" and people fantasizing about "the day of the rope".
I'm only midly amused when I see edgy 18 years old circle-jerking about how cool it would be to kill all niggers and go on a crusade cry when somebody say they deserve a punch in the mouth.
>>
>>79747845
>be intolerant regressive alt-right fag
>defend a pedophile
>>
>>79750378
They're already happening, though. Since we're in a podcast thread, besides listening to Rogaine I also listen to The Dick Show amongst other thing. And Dick + his family were stalked and harassed for a significant period of time because a couple dozen women took his out of context satire seriously and got him fired from his day job. Mind you, he's been controversial for close to a dozen years, but only now have they actively started going after him.

If you think social ostracism is crazy talk you must be living in a red or purple state.
>>
>>79750279
>>79750347

>there it is
>I acted like a dipshit on the internet and got called out on it and now I'm triggered.

>Those are exactly the people you need to tolerate.
I'm not advocating for your extinction you fucking snowflake faggot.
>Tolerating someone you despise does.
I don't despise anyone. I dont give a shit about you. You're in a hivemind.

I'm not sure what you retards think "tolerance" means, but I can shitpost on the internet and call you a moron and that doesn't have anything to do with tolerance. I'm not advocating for removing your rights or denying your ability to exist. I'm calling you a faggot. Cry more. Use more fallacies.

>>79750289
>implying I dont love arguing with dipshits and assholes
>>
>>79740107
Nazis don't exist anymore friendo
>>
Bug Hiroshima Nagasaki to create

/rad/ - Radio and Podcast.
>>
>>79750772
It sohuld just be general e-celeb shit so RLM can fuck off there too.
>>
File: 1481669845668.png (564KB, 700x790px) Image search: [Google]
1481669845668.png
564KB, 700x790px
>>79750446
>not an argument
>tells me not to post a strawman while saying im underage

lmao seriously kill yourself nobody could be this stupid even while trolling.
>>
I'm starting to think that Gavin time traveled here from the Edwardian Era.
>>
>>79741565
t. smug liberal
>>
>>79740930
I don't think that's actually Kantbot. Plus Kantbot isn't really altright
>>
>>79746866
>being such a knuckle dragging monkeyt you can't formulate an argument against any progressive argument and have to resort to violence
>>
>>79740278
>Alt-right is experiencing it's 5 minutes of fame right now

Wrong. The Alt-right sprung up from the Left moving even further Left (because of PC culture, SJWs, feminism, BLM, etc) as people getting getting fed up of being called racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.

The alt-right won't go away as long as the far Left/regressive Left still exists
>>
>>79744064
>>>/r/everyothersubreddit
>>
File: ognlg.jpg (97KB, 492x532px) Image search: [Google]
ognlg.jpg
97KB, 492x532px
>>79748044
How can you be this dishonest?
>>
File: 1476.png (19KB, 136x102px) Image search: [Google]
1476.png
19KB, 136x102px
>ahaha lefties are cuck KEK KEK
>numales are weak, and the weak should fear the strong
>can't wait for the day of the rope guys can you imagine
>tfwywn go on a crusade slaughter heretics, pagans and muslims
>aha I said something about NIGGERS as I like to call them and all those feminist are all triggered

>oh I wish I could die for the pleasure of a strong authoritative man that would tell me what to do
>WOW I can't believe some college students are engaging on acts of violence for political reasons, I'm literally shaking right now. I would NEVER do that
>w-what do you mean you want to punch me?! WOW violent and intolerant much? I can't even! Help, someone help!
>fucking muslims are at it again dying for their backward faith, I can't believe it
>WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE???!!! GUYS GUYS LOOK AT THIS TWEET
>>
>>79747679
What the fuck?

Redban is literally retarded. He's occasionally funny but you're insane if you think he has an IQ above 80.
>>
File: IMG_0926.png (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.png
30KB, 600x600px
>>79751045

Careful, you're going to trigger the special snowflakes of /pol/
>>
>>79751074
>>79751045
nice strawmen though, better luck next time.
>>
>>79751117

>if I call it a straw man that's means I win!
>>
>>79751153
i'm sure you're winning a lot of arguments on 4chan, my man
>>
>>79748811
Shouldn't Bannon be up there somewhere?

Also

>tfw no Captain Lauren gf
>>
>>79751117
It's called a satire, I'm sure you've heard of it.
>>
>>79747380
>vince vaughn
>not mel "gas the jews" gibson
>>
>>79751302
it's actually called a strawman when you're using it to '''''''win''''' your ''''''arguments''''''
>>
>>79750807
>not an argument
lol when where you doing that?
>tells me not to post a strawman while saying im underage
are you not?
>>
>>79748093
no theyre not, otherwise theyd understanf the part of their catechism which says Muslims are ardent believers in the one true God and are part of their goal. theyre fake catholics who wear it like rappers wear crosses.
>>
>>79750938
>as people getting getting fed up of being called racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.
lol muh persecution complex
>>
>>79751452
it's nothing to do with persecution complex you dumb fuck, people just don't want their shit to get fucked up.
>>
>>79751452
>not liking getting called racist and sexist for arbitrary reasons is a persecution complex
huh
>>
>>79751191

I know I am. It's easily to defeat you.
>>
>>79750994
idgaf about Milo's pathetic attempt at damage control. He does advocate for pederasty in the original video. I generally like the guy, but you can't just agree with any dumb shit he says like a lemming. Maybe he was just doing his doing le outrageous schtick, in which case he should've just apologized for it and owned up to his stupidity, instead of trying to play the victim and claiming that he was diddled by a priest, as if it somehow absolves his shit rhetoric
>>
>>79751510
lmao, trying to win arguments on 4chan, one sentence arguments even.
>>
>>79751517
>He does advocate for pederasty in the original video

He really doesn't. He's complete garbage, but that word "boy", just like the word "girl" doesn't necessarily mean a kid. If it does, then like half the female pop stars out there are pedos.

He's definitely advocating for young men hooking up with older men at least, and that's fucked up and strikes me as insanely unhealthy/rooted in daddy issues (maybe that's why he calls Trump "daddy"?). He also says that teenagers who are below the age of consent sometimes hit on their teachers. But he's not advocating for pederasty.
>>
File: bowbowbow.jpg (272KB, 1519x1293px) Image search: [Google]
bowbowbow.jpg
272KB, 1519x1293px
>>79742072

I don't think Joe can commune with the dead, unfortunately
>>
>>79751623
*Don't get me wrong, I would never defend this in public because even I'm not completely sure if I buy his explanation, but it seems unfair to accuse someone of something so serious based on the vague definition of a word.
>>
>>79747380
1. Milana Vayntrub (she's a comedian, a feminist and she's running a pro-refugee charity, lots to talk about there)
2. Paul Watson
3. Ben Affleck (Islam and Batman)
4. Jon Stewart (not like he's doing anything else)
5. Kyrie Irving (Flat Earth!)
>>
>>79751480
nobody is calling you that you fucking delusional cuck. I've went my entire white male life never once being accused of racism or sexism. Maybe you're the problem m8.
>>
>>79751769
>my anecdotal evidence is everyone's reality
are you really this dumb or is this a bad joke?
>>
>ctrl+F 'Jordan Peterson'
>0 results

SORT YOURSELVES OUT
O
R
T
>>
>>79751795
>my lack of any evidence at all is my reality
I'm sorry you're such an easily triggered snowflake. You'll be better served when you accept that you're kind of just an irritating tryhard sjw and thats why people don't like you.
>>
>>79751875
Why are you so upset? You don't have an argument btw.
>>
File: 1487961348788.jpg (280KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1487961348788.jpg
280KB, 857x1202px
>>79740098
>>
>>79752038
>Joe has some good guests on < Hempforce and Alphabrain are high quality products < I only listen to JRE while I float in my isolation tank < THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES,TAKE A TOKE &

damn thats a funny meme
>>
File: 1444883514398.gif (1MB, 245x164px) Image search: [Google]
1444883514398.gif
1MB, 245x164px
>>79751795
>grow up in rural community
>(my language's equivalent of) negro, faggot, etc. are part of normal vocabulary, politics is never talked about, political correctness is just on the news
>spend a year in a liberal school later in life
>people literally interrogate me on my political views and ask stupid shit like what I would choose between the feminazi party and the far right party just because I have issues with the far left obviously trying to bait me into saying I'm basically a nazi
>a girl is ostracised because she said according to her belief homosexuality is a sin (even while making it clear she has nothing personally against nor wishes any harm against homosexuals)
Sorry for the blog but I just find it interesting how skewed your perception of things can be based on what kind of social circles you're in
>>
>>79752005
>Why are you so upset?
are you projecting? I'm procrastinating on the internet.
>You don't have an argument btw.
cute talking point. All you use is various fallacies and memes. You aren't making intellectually honest or valid arguments, so theres no burden to respond to your nonsense with anything other than nonsense, making it funny when you say "You don't have an argument btw" because of irony. You're entertainment.
>>
>>79752324
Are you alright? You're pretty weird.
>>
>>79752379
pretty stoned I reckon. I like talking at people with personality disorders about themselves. I'm also fascinated about the concepts of hiveminds and cult behavior. So I come here and talk to you.
>>
>>79752497
the fuck is wrong with you man?
>>
>>79752554
Obsessive-compulsion and ADHD mostly. You?
>>
>>79752679
nothing but ennui.
>>
File: IMG_7593.jpg (2MB, 2968x3662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7593.jpg
2MB, 2968x3662px
>>79752713
lol faget just paint memes
>>
>>79740098
No, he's a weed lmao libertine.
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.