[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this schlocky looking action flick end up so fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 81Mi4-Qt4wL._SL1500_[1].jpg (232KB, 1057x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81Mi4-Qt4wL._SL1500_[1].jpg
232KB, 1057x1500px
How did this schlocky looking action flick end up so fucking good?

What are some other movies that have no right to be as good as they are?
>>
File: 1465579821441.jpg (473KB, 2525x2750px) Image search: [Google]
1465579821441.jpg
473KB, 2525x2750px
>start watching kingsman
>bit sceptical
>mfw that sync with money for nothing playing
>>
>>79739339
TSUUUUUUUUU
>>
It's like a Roger Moore era Bond movie, back when they still did humor. And Michael Caine and Colin Firth can fuck my sister anytime.
>>
i couldn't even finish this movie
>>
File: locke.jpg (38KB, 433x572px) Image search: [Google]
locke.jpg
38KB, 433x572px
>>79739339

The sound design in this movie was top fucking notch. Any time an action scene started I was buckled the fuck up.
>>
>Agent Cody Banks as a young adult
Pass
>>
The movie had a good script, solid acting, cool action sequences and competent direction. Kingsman was good because it was a well made movie. It hit every point it needed to hit.
>>
>>79739374
>>79739510

You fags are missing out. This and John Wick are like the only good action movies I've seen out of the west in the last decade.
>>
>>79739643

don't forget dredd brah
>>
Still managed to be formulaic even though the producer said he was trying to revive the absurd spy movies.
>>
Because its based on a technical Marvel comic book :^)
>>
>>79739374
dude the ending is the most kino part. Was anyone else surprised at the "we can do it in my asshole" part?
>>
>>79739663
This so much
>>
>>79739276
Now You See Me
The Dark Knight
Dredd
>>
>>79739663

I've still never seen it since it got taken off Netflix but it's always been high on my list maybe I'll watch it next.
>>
>>79739643
John Wick is bland shit too.
>>
>>79739692

I think I watched a TV cut or something. I was at my gym watching it today and there was another line I didn't remember where the chads try to pick on him and he makes some comeback about jacking off on his mom. And when I watched it the asshole part just cut straight to his smirking face with no line from her. Bummer.
>>
>>79739643

You probably should watch Mad Max and Sicario then.
>>
last two mission impossible films. they're not masterpieces but way better than they have any right to.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.