[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 61

Failed the Class edition.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/doctor-who-spin-class-axed-9906600

What went wrong /who/? Did the show have enough potential to deserve a 2nd series? Reminder Torchwood season 1 wasn't great but later improved.

Failed the exams >>79724920
>>
File: bump.gif (1013KB, 245x235px) Image search: [Google]
bump.gif
1013KB, 245x235px
>>79737955
>>
>>79737955
>What went wrong /who/?
It wasn't Divided Loyalties.
>>
never watched Class and completely forgot it existed until I just saw this thread. Looked like shit from the very first trailer
>>
>>79738641
To be fair, I liked the trailers. But I thing most DW fans wanted another Torchwood season, so boycotted this spin off.
>>
>>79738900
*think
>>
>>79738900
>I thing most DW fans wanted another Torchwood season

Torchwood is so dated. It was entertaining, though very flawed, when it came out, but there's not reason to revive it. The fact they killed half of the cast doesn't help either.
>>
>>79738900
I really doubt anybody "boycotted" Class because it wasn't Torchwood, except for Barrowman himself.
>>
>>79737955
Having only three visible elements that connected it to Doctor Who (Doctor, Coal Hill, Weeping Angel), not any continuity carrying over (save for The Doctor trying to remember Clara) and it's scheduling was erratic and an inaccessible demographic (that sort of audience is not going to spend a school night watching escapist nonsense when they should be watching Newsnight for media studies)

What a waste of a year 2016 proved to be for Who, really.
>>
The only reason Class existed was because the Beeb couldn't get any Who out last year except a fucking Christmas special. This is probably aprt of the reason why Capaldi left. A whole year with only 1 episode to show? fuck off. Id be pissed to.
>>
>>79740315
>Having only three visible elements that connected it to Doctor Who (Doctor, Coal Hill, Weeping Angel)

Exactly this. Would have enticed more viewers if one of the main cast had been in DW before, as was the case with Torchwood and The SJAs.

But, even then I have doubts whether it would've succeeded. BBC3 viewer numbers have fallen significantly since it went online only. Plus the target audience (16-34 yr olds) have better sci fi shows with much higher budgets on Netflix etc to watch (eg Stranger Things, Sense8, Jessica Jones, Orphan Black, Black Mirror). As well as Doctor Who itself, of course.
>>
>>79740315
>What a waste of a year 2016 proved to be for Who, really.

Yup. I really cant wait to read a book on what went down during the final few years of Moffat's renure. Why did matt smith really leave. Why did Capaldi leave. Was it because of the mismanagement he previously spoke about. the whole 2016 hiatus. I really hope Moffat does a book.
>>
>>79737955
Shame, I actually liked Class.
>>
>>79740756
>I really hope Moffat does a book.
>wanting 345 pages of Moffat masturbating about his ideas

I hope Gatiss old and bitter write a book.
>>
I never finished watching Class.
>>
i always feel as that P Ness just wanted to do Buffy with aliens that had nothing to do with doctor who. it was only when they asked him to write an episode he quickly changed it to be in doctor who so he could get it made
>>
>>79740756
They'll be a book written about the gap years as well probably...about the only time anyone will care enough for Class to provide it a signficant portion of the book for the 2016 section
>>
>>79740822
Yeah, I feel like the BBC forced the Doctor Who thing on him because they weren't confident enough in an original show. There's no reason why it should've been connected to Doctor Who
>>
>>79740686
>The only reason Class existed was because the Beeb couldn't get any Who out last year except a fucking Christmas special.

Possibly. But I'm of the opinion filming for series 10 was delayed because 1. Capaldi was recovering from knee surgery, 2. Moffat had believed s9 was his last so hadn't planned for a s10, 3. Chibnall busy with Broadchurch 3.

So yeah, makes sense that the Beeb may have thought "hey, let's make a cheap as chips spin off filler series to placate the fans."
>>
>>79740756
Something definitely went wrong during s7, would also be interested to know what and why.
>>
>>79740780
So do I. It needs more promotion.
>>
File: class reaction.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
class reaction.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>79740794
It's pretty good, although feels a bit 'rushed'. My favorite episodes were the last 3.
>>
>>79741024
>Something definitely went wrong during s7, would also be interested to know what and why.
Moffat took on too much work.

Same thing RTD did every year after S1. The difference is, whenever RTD realised he had two weeks left to finish six scripts, he just snorted a mountain of coke and wrote and rewrote until he had something that almost makes sense if you're also on coke when you watch it, while Moffat just decided, fuck it, we'll film the first draft.

Maybe being producer and lead writer and writing 5 episodes and doing PR along with the actors and trying to run another show or two at the same time isn't actually a good idea. Maybe that's why no other show does things that way except shows that do 6-8 episodes every couple years. Just a thought.
>>
I don't think the BBC want Doctor Who anymore ... again.
>>
>>79741162
Episodes 7 was good, and 6 wasn't bad, but 8 was crap.

Has anyone read the Class novels? I don't mean anyone on /who/, I mean, have even the authors' parents read them?
>>
>>79741726
mistakes of the past
>>
>>79741726
Why would the BBC not want the show that makes up a sizable chunk of their overseas licensing and merch licensing?
>>
Who is /who/'s favourite Who character?
>>
>>79741909
You can't seriously expect anyone to choose between Zoe and Jamie, can you?
>>
>>79741909
Lon
>>
File: 1470259706111.png (9KB, 941x79px) Image search: [Google]
1470259706111.png
9KB, 941x79px
It's time.
>>
>>79741909
The Master. All his iterations.
>>
File: Bob.jpg (14KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Bob.jpg
14KB, 460x276px
>>79741909
Bob
>>
>>79741909
Adam Orford
>>
>>79739022
Why the fuck did they kill everyone on torchwood?
>>
File: 1458949398088.jpg (245KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458949398088.jpg
245KB, 1440x960px
>>79742109
Damage Control.

Nuclear clean-up.

Pure dickery.
>>
>>79742109
In hopes that killing everyone would distract people from complaining that they killed Ianto.
>>
File: victoria and ice warrior.gif (4MB, 446x338px) Image search: [Google]
victoria and ice warrior.gif
4MB, 446x338px
>>79741909
The baby Ice Warrior
>>
>>79742131
Poor Ianto. saveiantojones.com is down, the Coffee Boy charity fundaraiser hasn't had a donation in over five years, even the LiveJournal site hasn't been updated since 2011.

I guess everyone forgot that they would never forget their coffee boy.
>>
I tried to watch Dr. Who but this TV show is not for me, tried 3-4 times with 3 different doctors. one from 2005 or 7 idk which one, but this show is shit, utterly unwatchable.

I'm just curious why do people like it? I'm sure people like it for different reasons and it's a great show, it's just not for me. but i feel like i'm missing out since i love sci-fi and apparently Dr. Who is holy grail of sci fi.
>>
Is Marco Polo worth watching. 7 recon episodes in a row.
>>
Torchwood S3 is pure kino
>>
>>79742227
Classic era is better but I just watch it cause its doctor who and I've been watching it since 05'. Might as well watch it even though it's been butchered.
>>
>>79742131
But lanto died last
>>
>>79742227
Doctor Who isn't really sci-fi, it's fantasy. Much more so than most supposedly sci-fi shows. While the show does advocate for a scientific mindset, it's very rare that the solution to the problem of the week is anything to do with the technobabble pseudoscience that gets spouted along the way (much less actual science, as found in hard SF books but not so often on TV).

So, if you love sci-fi TV, that doesn't necessarily mean you'll like Doctor Who.
>>
File: 1476154863526.jpg (399KB, 1488x2096px) Image search: [Google]
1476154863526.jpg
399KB, 1488x2096px
>EDITOR: Kindly desist from interfering with my systems
>SCHANDEL: Told you, editor controls the entire ship, none of us could fly it even if we wanted to, which of course I don't
>OLLISTRA:What sort of stupid idea is that, a ship with no control access
>EDITOR: You've clearly never worked with writers. Transport on delivery. Once Shandel uploads his footage for this assignment and only then we shall depart
>OLLISTRA: Which is?
>EDITOR: None of your business, yet
Kek I can already tell this War Doctor Volume is going to be kino.
>>
>>79742249
Thanks. I was asked by so many people to watch it and finally I did.

I ask that question to everyone who suggests me that show and none have a good answer.

>>79742258
desu i love fantasy too. I just said 'sci-fi' because that's what people keep talking about it.

I guess it looked more dated, and also the premises just not be the right setting for me.
>>
>>79742230
Some of the episodes' recons are pretty rough, too; there really was very little to go on (not even telesnaps for most of them).

But it's a great story, and it's actually a lot less padded than most of the other ridiculously long early serials, and there's more character development for the original regulars here than anywhere else.
>>
>>79742258
>Doctor Who isn't really sci-fi, it's fantasy.
Now it is. The show and the creeps in control has lost base with the natural feeling of the show and it's character. While a by product of the Sci-Fi genre may include fantasy aspects, Doctor Who these days has an major element of drama, more than any of the other two.
>>
>>79742300
Just stick with the good episodes like:
Twelfth Doctor: Heaven Sent
Eleventh: The Beast Below, The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone
Tenth: Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead, Midnight
Ninth: The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances
Eighth: (Audio only) The Chimes of Midnight, The Natural History of Fear
>>
File: The Crips of Akhaten.jpg (59KB, 625x332px) Image search: [Google]
The Crips of Akhaten.jpg
59KB, 625x332px
>>79741033
*it needed

I lost my waifu, I'm not ok.

Am I a cuck for liking Mrs Quill
>>
>>79742300
>I guess it looked more dated
Well, you might like some of the more recent seasons better than 2005, but to be honest, Doctor Who has never looked up-to-date with any American sci-fi or fantasy show. and if that's important to you, you're probably not going to like it.

>also the premises just not be the right setting for me
Sure, that's possible. The basic format of one guy who travels through time with one or three usually-present-day-human assistants getting involved in events by fast-talking his way through everything… either you love that, or you don't. Sometimes the show does other things on top of that (complicated time-travel plots, or big-explody alien invasion stories, or whatever), but if you don't like the core of the show, at best you'll kind of like a few of the episodes, and it's probably not worth it to watch just for those.
>>
>>79742355
Nah she's hot

but I have a weird thing for women with prominent noses
>>
>>79742318
Well I do enjoy recons and I am just starting The Faceless Ones so I may have to give it a go next.
>>
>>79742354
>>79742379
Thank you guys, I will check specific episodes and see how it goes from there.
>>
>>79742354
thank the various gods you didn't say Girl in the fireplace or blink.
>>
>>79742417
Report back one day
>>
>>79742352
>Now it is.
When was it ever a scientifically-grounded show? Maybe for one year, during season 18. Otherwise, it's always been fantasy.
>>
File: Van Hoof.jpg (30KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Van Hoof.jpg
30KB, 500x281px
>>79741909
I'd say the Van Hoof couple. The Teeth Doctor saved Minogue because she was a guest appearance for later she suicide. The Van Hoof and based Bannakaffalatta had more potencial than that episode, maybe future references along the season.

Being the most honest possible; their deaths were more touching than Heaven Sent.
>>
>>79742417
Doctor Who episodes are generally quite self contained so you can essentially pick and choose what you want to watch although it does assume that you know it's a time travelling show and the Doctor has a TARDIS (blue box).

There are many different writers and different plots for Doctor Who, so the quality of episodes vary wildly from GOAT to SHIT across every medium.
>>
I started doctor who 2 days ago and I'm on ep 8 of the 2005 season.

Is he the best doctah? what am I in for, I'm loving it but I heard the show's fanbase is pretty much autistic.
>>
>>79742417
If you're going to try a bunch of episodes, I'd try at least on classic-Who story.

It's pretty hard to pick a single story to represent the whole range of what Doctor Who did for 26 years to someone who may not even like the concept. Maybe Genesis of the Daleks?

Oh yeah, that's another thing you may love or hate—there's a huge range in the tone and style of the show. Not quite as much in the new series, but still quite a bit. It can go all the way from philosophizing to over-the-top comedy or to doing Hammer horror seriously or whatever the next week.
>>
>>79742425

I watched blink as my first episode after hearing it was the best of the series, was it a meme? I still liked it. Never understood why the time travelers didnt become rich or important people.
>>
>>79742477
>Is he the best doctah?
Yes, the fanbase is as bad as you've heard, so that's a great way to start a flame war. People will argue about whether 9 (the one you're watching) or 12 is best.

But of course they're all wrong because 2 is best.
>>
File: ledoctah.png (390KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
ledoctah.png
390KB, 1000x562px
>>79742477

Best doctor by a huge margin
>>
>>79742501
Of the thousands of Who stories across all of the mediums Blink is a good episode but it isn't the best.
>>
>>79742445
It is about an alien with a time machine. The Time machine part is a Science -Fiction device. I personally have always classed Doctor who from year dot as Sci-Fi/Fantasy. Now as a genre it is Drama.
>>
>>79742509
>But of course they're all wrong because 2 is best.
Fuck yes.
>>
>>79742509
Nah Eight is the best.
>>
>>79742509

I loved 2 desu, it's what got me hooked into the series, ep 1 was weak but still entertained me. I was expecting some casual time travel until shit actually went down and then bam, 5b years into the future to watch the sun explode on episode 2. Yeah that was great.
>>
>>79742501
>I watched blink as my first episode after hearing it was the best of the series, was it a meme?
Picking the one episode to recommend to potential newbies isn't just about picking the best one, it also has to be as accessible as possible, but not so disconnected that it doesn't hook you into the show if you liked it.

I personally like plenty of stories more than Blink, but I'd never recommend The Mind Robber (black&white 60s, and weird), Heaven Sent (heavily about the Doctor), Holy Terror (audio-only, and you have to already be comfortable with audio plays to appreciate what it does with them), or Camera Obscura (a novel that doesn't make sense without at least two previous novels).
>>
>>79742587
I meant the Second Doctor, not the second episode of the Ninth Doctor…but yeah, that second episode was a brilliant way to keep people hooked after the NuWho opener.
>>
>>79742610

Oh you talk that way about doctors, sorry I'm new to this show and it looks like it has a big cult behind it, it's not very popular on my country so I'm picking up now.

So the first doctor on the 2005 show is the 9th total?
>>
>>79742590
>but I'd never recommend The Mind Robber
Do you like The Mind Robber though? Thats all that matters to me.
>>
>>79742668
yes
>>
>>79742590
Not him but Camera Obscura was fucking BASED
>>
>>79742668
>So the first doctor on the 2005 show is the 9th total?
If only it were that simple. :)

He's the Ninth Doctor overall.

But there's actually another one crammed in between Eight and Nine.

Not to mention that there are some weird in-between sort-of-Doctor characters. And a previous Ninth Doctor who got on animated story before being written out for the new TV series, plus another one who was mostly a joke, but does get referenced in a couple novels. And there may even have been other incarnations before the first, or maybe a whole other guy called the Other (or a different one called Soul) who was him before that, if you want to dive really deep into the lore and get silly.

But just call him the Ninth Doctor.
>>
>>79742692

Is it worth to watch the old show? sometimes those shows dont age well
>>
>>79742673
Oh yeah, I love the Mind Robber. I'd never recommend it to anyone as their first Doctor Who story, but anyone who gets into the series (and who doesn't hate the black&white era) should definitely watch it. And similar for the other three stories I mentioned, and countless more I could mention.
>>
>>79742725

Another question I have, when the doctor blows up Rose's store to kill the plastic memers at the start of the ep, he goes to rose's house and starts looking at a mirror and says "well, not bad, nice ears" or smt like that.

Did he die and regenerated there? I can only think of that or the doctor becoming a new incarnation just seconds before the episode starts so he still hasn't looked at himself on a mirror
>>
>>79742734
Depends on your taste. I got into them easily when I was about 6 or 7 back in 05 and I still enjoy them. Believe it or not my favorite era is the black and white 60's episodes.
>>
>>79739467
You severely underestimate Twitterinas.
>>
File: 1475856224602.png (732KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475856224602.png
732KB, 1200x800px
>>79737955
WE DON'T GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON
>>
>>79742734
>Is it worth to watch the old show? sometimes those shows dont age well
The special effects are really, really bad. In the early days, it's clear they're going for a more "theatre caught on film" look than a naturalistic movie-like look, so a lot of us don't mind at all, but by the mid-80s…it can get painful even for a fan.

Also, standards for pacing have changed a lot since the 1960s, so you do have to get used to that. A lot of them are much better if you watch one part at a time than if you bingewatch the whole story, but even then, if you grew up on 21st century TV and movies, you may struggle.

But there are a lot of great characters, great stories, and great ideas if you can get past those problems.
>>
>>79742770
The Doctor in that Rose episode is the Ninth.

Unlike Disney which threw all the old canon in the bin, Russell T Davies rebooted the show by considering all the Doctors from 1 to 8 canon but stated/initially implied that there was a 'war' and didn't elaborate too much initially so all the new viewers could begin with the Ninth Doctor.
>>
>>79742819

I liked 2001: space odyssey, can't be much worse than that
>>
>>79742852
>Unlike Disney which threw all the old canon in the bin
With this statement I am referring to Star Wars' canon.

Doctor Who's writers had a different way of dealing with canon.
>>
>>79742770
>Did he die and regenerated there
Actually, they left that open to decide later…and then never really decided.

At the time, they were planning on having Eight regenerate into Nine in the comics, but then they didn't want to show any of Nine's adventures without Rose, and they didn't want the comics to end, so it just sat there for years until finally they confused things even further by adding another Doctor between Eight and Nine.
>>
>>79742757
Oh good. I've watched every year since I bought it back on 2007. Brilliant and spooky episode.
>>
>>79742227
You aren't crazy. Doctor Who is genuinely shit. People only watch it because they watched it as kids so they have a nostalgic attachment. Not since American Horror Story have I seen a long running show that has consistently shit episodes on a regular basis. One or two episodes every season can be very good, but they're few and far between (Blink, Midnight, Empty Child, Girl in Fireplace, Mummy on Orient Express). The fans who think this show is any good are normally fucked in the head, never mentally matured / have a low IQ, etc etc. I watch this show for completionist sake (and nostalgic value) but I'm not a fucking retard, it's absolute garbage, I at least recognize that.
>>
>>79742867
>Doctor Who's writers had a different way of dealing with canon.
Which (other than during the early JNT era) generally consists of laughing at anyone who asks them what is and isn't canon.

The new series was designed to be fully compatible with treating everything that came before it as canon, or just the TV show and the 1996 movie, or just the TV show, or nothing at all.

Which was pretty clever, because who'd want to watch 26 seasons of old TV just to jump on a new show?
>>
>>79742819
>. A lot of them are much better if you watch one part at a time than if you bingewatch the whole story
Somehow as a kid I watched the whole episode in one sitting and enjoyed it. Now days my attention span isn't as good so I watch one episode at a time, kinda sad for me desu
>>
>>79742725
>spewing all this spaghetti on a new fan instead of just answering "yes"
>>
>>79742933
kek, true

I stopped watching but dropped in because of the Torchwood OP image.

I stopped because while there had always been shit episodes, at least it didn't pretend it was good. Now with Moffat every episode is trying too hard. Sorry if it sounds vague, I can't really explain how it's "try-hard" but it's how I feel.
>>
>>79742981
>Somehow as a kid I watched the whole episode in one sitting and enjoyed it.
Well, if you grew up in America in the 70s or 80s, on most PBS stations you didn't have a choice. But that's probably only relevant to Cloister…
>>
>>79743058
>Now with Moffat every episode is trying too hard.
Yes, like you sit down and watch something like Listen it's so far up it's own ass with how clever and deep it think it is. Then you come onto /who/ and see all these children lapping up Moffat's shit like it's the greatest thing in the world.
>>
>>79742933
All popular culture is genuinely shit.

Some of it is shit I like.

I don't have a problem with that.
>>
>>79743145
Great argument.
>typical intelligence level of a doctor who fan
>>
Wouldn't Mummy on the Orient Express be a GOAT regeneration story? Say the Mummy has chosen Clara as the next victim, there's no way out. Except if someone's willing to die quicker. The Doctor shoots himself and starts regenerating: the mummy senses his sickness and targets him. While dying and slowly regenerating in 66 seconds, the Doctor saves Clara by finding out what the mummy is and stopping it. Everyone is safe, except the Doctor who's now in the final stage of regeneration. A quick goodbye to Clara and... the new one comes springing.
>>
Open up, we're going in. We'll stick to the perimeter, no more than three paces from the lift. Do not enter Cloister.
>>
>>79743200

>you need to argument why you like things
>>
>>79743273
Then why did you respond in the first place?
>typical doctor who fan
>>
>>79743200
>Great argument.
Yes, I'm sure all the shows you watch are absolutely brilliant in every way and irreproachable.

Because not knowing that you're dumb makes you smart, I guess?
>>
>>79743295
Doctor Who consistently has shit episodes on a regular basis with only one or two good episodes per season. This is a fact.
>>
>>79743291

I didn't
>>
File: cool older dude.jpg (251KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cool older dude.jpg
251KB, 1500x1000px
>>79742477
The next Doctor (Tennant) usually tops polls as a fan favourite.

But all the Doctors are great, and everyone has a personal favourite. Yes, the fanbase is very contrarian.
>>
>>79743306
What is every single TV series since Roman Times.
>>
>>79743306
>Doctor Who consistently has shit episodes on a regular basis with only one or two good episodes per season. This is a fact.
Yes, your opinion is a fact, because you are a smart. We get it.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP TALKING
>>
>>79743357
Poor little manchild, never mentally matured.

>>79743335
Excellent argument. "I know you are but what am I." The underage in this thread is overwhelming.
>>
>>79743306
I'm pretty sure most television shows are like that. I watch/read/listen to Who very selectively.

I pretty much only watch the creme de la creme of animes myself because some shows are very focussed with no fanservice and a solid plot/plot twists and science fiction/fantasy books.

That is what works the best for me anyway.
>>
File: invasion of the dinosaurs.jpg (86KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
invasion of the dinosaurs.jpg
86KB, 500x375px
>>79742862
>I liked 2001: space odyssey, can't be much worse than that

<Oh, it can.
>>
File: dead.jpg (35KB, 746x115px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
35KB, 746x115px
Will it be held up a one-season masterpiece like Firefly in years to come?
>>
>>79743333
>Yes, the fanbase is very contrarian.
Given that the new show is run by a particular segment of the old fanbase that used to sit around in a bar arguing about the show for 16 years after it was canceled, it would be surprising if the fanbase were anything else…
>>
>>79743426
>creme de la creme of animes
>very focussed
>sold plot
Holy shit, stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
SHUT UUUUUUUP NORMIES
>>
FOUR
>>
File: 1480723565554.jpg (796KB, 3260x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1480723565554.jpg
796KB, 3260x1604px
>>79743461
Nah. I like my favourite things in every format.
>>
AND A HALF
>>
>>79743540
Is this a new type of threadly bumping?
>>
File: tread lightly.gif (3MB, 325x183px) Image search: [Google]
tread lightly.gif
3MB, 325x183px
>>79743434
If you have a problem with Invasion of the Dinosaurs. Just say it.
>>
>>79743524
That looks cool, what's this from?
>>
BILLION
>>
>>79743422
>Excellent argument. "I know you are but what am I." The underage in this thread is overwhelming.

but it is true, though a matter of opinion and never a general consensus. Every single Season from every single TV series has shit episodes. It may range from 2 episodes to 6 episodes, the point still exists. Stop being a dork and think for once in your life.

Oh and your reply to the other poster in your post, "Pot calling the kettle bla... African American"
>>
YEARS
>>
>>79743572
>but it is true, though a matter of opinion and never a general consensus. Every single Season from every single TV series has shit episodes. It may range from 2 episodes to 6 episodes, the point still exists. Stop being a dork and think for once in your life.
Yes, but Doctor Who has an abnormal number of shit episodes. Like I said, one or two GOOD episodes per season.
>>
Who is the best doctor, /who/?
http://www.strawpoll.me/12406925
>>
>>79743552
I like to break up my Who sprees with other science fiction/fantasy entertainment and the covers belong to the Foundation Trilogy.

From left to right: Hari Seldon, The Mule (a fantastic villain, honestly) and Arkady.
>>
>>79743608
I should add that the artist is Michael Whelan
>>
File: Three smiles.gif (961KB, 410x304px) Image search: [Google]
Three smiles.gif
961KB, 410x304px
>>79743548
I have no problems with it as a story.
>>
>>79743619
>>79743608
Thanks! Never heard of that, might check it out now.
>>
>>79743633
The Foundation trilogy is an amazing work of science fiction honestly and definitely worth a read.
>>
Got a problem with four and a half billion years?
>>
>>79743589
Where is Commander Maxil?
He is my fav.
>>
In Lower Pomerania is the Diamond Mountain, which is two miles and a half high, two miles and a half wide, and two miles and a half in depth; every hundred years a little bird comes and sharpens its beak on it, and when the whole mountain is worn away by this, then the first second of eternity will be over.
>>
File: happy 6.gif (997KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
happy 6.gif
997KB, 245x300px
>>79743589
>>
Stay back.
>>
I SAID

STAY

BACK!!!
>>
>>79743520
>>79743540
>>79743571
>>79743582
>>79743673
>>79743715
>>79743728
I feel like I'm trying to listen to that Heaven Sent S9 OST on Youtube and those marginally reduced but still incredibly fucking annoying words keep interrupting all the beautiful music.
>>
Threadly reminder they were in love

https://youtu.be/p5eHJmQg-_M
>>
>>79743588
and i think that every single Episode of firefly was shit. Every single episode of Voyager was Garbage. Your point does make mine any less valid. As I said it is all to do with personal opinion. You think that only 2 eps per season are good. I am running at 50/50 and yet I know a multitude of people who are delusional and love every episode.

>>79743751
For fuck's sake man
>>
>>79743751
>Mizz Ozwald
>>
>>79743741
SERIES 9 OST FUCKING WHEN?

https://youtu.be/RGVMlU9b6zE
>>
>>79743799
Never ;_;
>>
>>79743751
>mfw no one will ever look at you the same way jenna looks at peter
>>
File: 1458960019727.png (476KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1458960019727.png
476KB, 960x540px
>>79743849
I don't feel this. Am I dead inside?
>>
>>79743766
Yes, man?
>>
>>79743799
This is a good question. It's a bit rich for the BBC to complain they're not shifting as much DW merchandise with Capaldi as they were with Tennant when they can't even be bothered releasing any.
>>
>>79737955
>Cancelled before the American premiere
JUST ADVERTISE THE FUCKING THING. IT COULD BEEN A HIT IN AMERICA.
No one's going to even bother with it now.
>>
File: hug.gif (1MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
1MB, 400x224px
>>79743751
Moff kept it ambiguous. Enough hinted to satisfy the whouffaldi shippers. But vague enough so that those who hated the Rose/ Tenth Doctor romance wouldn't get pissed off.
>>
>>79744099
How did it do in Canada and Australia? Does any/who/re know?
>>
File: 1470856996108.png (914KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470856996108.png
914KB, 1920x1080px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>79744189
It premieres here in April, so officially, it hasn't done anything yet.

But I doubt even the number of people who torrented it or streamed it is over... 100k.
>>
>>79744049
There's a new Tenth Doctor/ Donna book out, apparently.
>>
>>79744129
It didn't help that Clala was a cunt of a character from word go.
>>
>>79744266
>Trusting wikipedia

Ok, above said it premiered on Space in Canada on 22 Oct'16, and on ABC2 in Oz on 24 Oct'16.
>>
>>79744189
In Australia it went down alright. It was broadcast on the ABC (Australian Broadcast Corporation) the general national free-to-air channel, which little of the demograph watches. Still it went alright.
>>
>>79744324
Totally misread 'Austrailia' as 'America.'
I just woke up. My bad.
>>
>>79744308
I liked her, altho not as much as Amy.
>>
>>79744402
That's fair enough. Her importance to the story just never sat well with me. I have always been a person who believes that that companion has/and should have a lasting affect on the Doctor but not the overall story and not to the point that Clara or even Donna was.
>>
>>79742590
Is this a meme? I thought the Holy Terror was garbage when I listened to it the other week.
>>
https://twitter.com/iFadyElsayed/status/835118361969311744

>I'm not saying get your/our hopes up. But don't believe anything The Mirror says.

No hope...so why give them any?
>>
File: IMG_20161101_152129.jpg (25KB, 592x137px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161101_152129.jpg
25KB, 592x137px
>>
File: Hell Bent - 09.jpg (281KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hell Bent - 09.jpg
281KB, 1066x1600px
>>79744753
Hope is a terrible thing on the scaffold.
>>
File: 20170224_145448.jpg (374KB, 989x834px) Image search: [Google]
20170224_145448.jpg
374KB, 989x834px
>>79745089
>>
File: 1486653122544.jpg (86KB, 450x248px) Image search: [Google]
1486653122544.jpg
86KB, 450x248px
>tfw shitposting about Gareth for weeks on GB
>they've only just noticed and started deleting my posts
>>
>>79741690
I wonder if Chibnall has entertained a writer's room to alleviate some of that.
>>
>>79745183
Time said it?
>>
>>79745137
>>
>>79741775
Why did they not want it last time?
>>
>>79745215
Yes?
>>
>>79745217
Because last time, contrary to popular belief, by the late 80s, the BBC were not getting good overseas sales of the TV show.
>>
>>79742352
Modern Doctor Who has feelings where Classic Doctor Who mostly did not. Not only that but Modern removes levels of subtlety that you did not realize Classic had. Modern plays everything up where Classic might be more modest. A lot of this has to do with the music. That needs an overhaul.
>>
>>79745350
Murray Gold is leaving.
>>
>>79744563
I've always considered the show to be more about the companions' stories, and the ways the Doctor influences their lives, than the other way around.
>>
>>79745358
Go to bed, Moffat.

You're right, but the Doctor shouldn't be left on the wayside like in Series 8.
>>
>tfw may never know if my waifu gets to stop being a lavaman

ANGERY
>>
>>79744710
Your tastes are the only terror in this thread. Holy shit.
>>
>>79745387
>tfw may never see my husbando's dick because P. Ness wasn't good enough of a writer to keep the show afloat

ANGERY
>>
>>79745356
I bid him farewell then. I hope the next composer goes for low key, atmospheric, electronic scores. That is Doctor Who to me.
>>
What year is series 9 set in on Earth? I heard series 8 was set in 2016.
>>
>>79745358
From what point in the Doctor Who story do you consider that.

>>79745350
agreed there for the most part (I don't have an opinion of the music)
>>
>>79745509
>>
File: doctor-who-unearthly-child.jpg (43KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
doctor-who-unearthly-child.jpg
43KB, 650x450px
>>79745529
>From what point in the Doctor Who story do you consider that.

An Unearthly Child.
>>
>>79745387
Just wait until Briggs gets hold of Class, he's willing to produce pretty much anything.
>>
CLASS GOES OFF AND OFF AND OFF AND OFF
>>
Gareth Roberts penned Class reboot when???
>>
File: 1487857831633.png (44KB, 429x122px) Image search: [Google]
1487857831633.png
44KB, 429x122px
Don't forget to visit /lbg/>>79712536
>>
File: big g.jpg (23KB, 877x130px) Image search: [Google]
big g.jpg
23KB, 877x130px
>>79746560
Not even my final form
>>
File: dalek.jpg (66KB, 570x305px) Image search: [Google]
dalek.jpg
66KB, 570x305px
>>79746495
CORRECT

best series 9 moment desu
>>
File: screaming troughton.png (214KB, 700x538px) Image search: [Google]
screaming troughton.png
214KB, 700x538px
>>79747210
>>
>>79747210
is that real?
>>
File: 12-51.png (87KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
12-51.png
87KB, 240x240px
>>79746865
Is one trip spamming this shit?
>>
>>79748032
https://twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/835140265954447360
>>
>>79748217
Cloister being a degenerate as usual.
>>
>>79748217
No
>>
>>79748351
holy shit
thats super unhealthy. get your shit together gare bear.

>those photoshops
top kek
>>
File: wirryn gareth.jpg-large.jpg (112KB, 1024x914px) Image search: [Google]
wirryn gareth.jpg-large.jpg
112KB, 1024x914px
>>79748351
kek

>>79748395
Sleep is for the weak.
>>
>>79748368
That thread started when cloi woke up.
>>
File: hterag.jpg (49KB, 330x476px) Image search: [Google]
hterag.jpg
49KB, 330x476px
>>
Will 13th Doctor get the very own opening or just re-edit of Capaldi's?
>>
>>79748792
At this point in BBC's interest of Doctor Who he'd be lucky if they even bother to replace Capaldi's name with his.
>>
>>79740822
>>79740910
ness already said how Class came to be. The BBC wanted a show set in Coal Hill, they approached him about it and he accepted.
it's just another example of executives trying something new and falling on their face because they have no idea what they are doing.
>>
>>79740756
yeah moff should write a tell-all book ala RTD's writer's tale
>>
>>79749138
Chapters 11&12: Why I Erased Gareth Roberts
>>
>>79749550
threatened by his army of Meanwhiles and Neverweres
>>
>>79749083
if they're so disinterested, why not cancel it like class
>>
>>79744335
Just a flop in Britain then. Typical...my fellow countrymen fail to appreciate their own (publicly funded) accomplishments.
>>
>>79745191
I've never understood exactly what a "writers' room" is. Surely all the writers of any TV show meet up occasionally to chat anyway? Even if they live many miles apart, there's Skype and similar (or can that be spied on?)
>>
File: tits not big enough.png (836KB, 712x768px) Image search: [Google]
tits not big enough.png
836KB, 712x768px
In case you forgot.
>>
>>79745382
>You're right, but the Doctor shouldn't be left on the wayside like in Series 8.

I don't think the Doctor was 'left on the wayside' in s8. Twelve had just as much screen time as Clala in s8, except in Deep Breath (in which the Doctor had pretty much the same amount of screen time as when Ten slept thru most of his first intro episode).
>>
>>79750307
I think it means any given script would be a collaboration between all the writers, rather than each person going off and writing their story and Moff or RTD having to rewrite to make it fit the season - might make quality control better (no Forest of the Night tier flops) but could also hurt individuality and make things more homogenous.
>>
>>79750307
no. In Doctor Who writers are basically commissioned the same way you would hire somebody to, say, paint your house.
>This is the show's format, these are our main characters, these are the kind of stories you can tell with them, this is our season's theme, here is your money, I expect a script next week on my desk. Many greetings, Steven Moffat.
>>
everything would just cancel each other out and we'd get a really mediocre season
>>
>>79741726
It needs a rest. But they could still do online minisodes to keep the public invested. More stuff like Night of the Doctor. Maybe an 8th doctor mini series.
>>
File: writerstale.png (8KB, 260x144px) Image search: [Google]
writerstale.png
8KB, 260x144px
Based Russell was going to bring back Elton and Krillitanes for the Series 4 finale.
>>
File: No way FO.gif (479KB, 851x942px) Image search: [Google]
No way FO.gif
479KB, 851x942px
>>79751042
Gr8 b8 yawn.
>>
>>79750094
*oops countrypeople. Sorry my fail.
>>
File: bane.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>79751272
Bane?
>>
File: 1487700366973.png (111KB, 556x253px) Image search: [Google]
1487700366973.png
111KB, 556x253px
>>79751612
he was pure
>>
File: ursula.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ursula.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>79751272
Maybe Ursula could've been rescued from her miserable existence?
>>
File: 1487631325156.png (195KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1487631325156.png
195KB, 400x388px
why can't MOFFAT just BRING CAPTAIN JACK back??

fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>79750441
God, Hayley is so sexy. It hurts to look at her sometimes.
>>
Class crammed too much into one series. Any good drama series (of any genre) needs time to introduce each main character, their back stories, often one episode at a time, with a hinted overall 'link' between them. Tease the viewers, so they want more. This didn't happen with Class.
>>
>>79751876
Maybe she liked being a concrete slab
>>
>>79752451
It only had 8 episodes
>>
>>79752044

He was supposed to appear in a good man goes to war but he couldn't do it cause he was finishing up Miracle day.
>>
>>79752516
And what a mistake that was
>>
>>79752044
Go to bed, John.
>>
File: The_Face_of_Boe.jpg (33KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
The_Face_of_Boe.jpg
33KB, 720x400px
>>79752516
The rumour is that the Headless Monks were going to somehow 'create' the Face of Boe from Captain Jack's head.
>>
>>79752451

Class had nothing to hook any viewers with. Where was the Doctor Who connection?
>>
>>79752993
>Where was the Doctor Who connection?

The very 1st episode where the Doctor appeared?
>>
>>79752476
>Be Ursula
>Elton comes home drunk one night with a look in his eye
>You have a headache (slabache?)
>He's not going to take no for an answer

I guess she could bite down real hard
>>
>>79753027

He only appears in one episode. Class needed a main character that came from the parent show. It's like they had no idea how to make a spin-off.
>>
>>79753027
Not strong enough m8.
Torchwood had Captain Jack.
Sarah Jane had Sara fucking Jane.
Class had... Coal Hill?

BBC should just do a UNIT series already if they want a good spinoff, 'cause this shit just won't get people's attention.
>>
>>79752476
Go to bed Russell.
>>
>>79753090
They should have had Danny Pink be the DW connection seems so obvious. Or Clara from earlier in his timeline but I guess Jenna was busy with Victoria.
>>
>>79753090
>Class needed a main character that came from the parent show.

Agree. Torchwood had Jack, the SJAs had Sarah Jane and K9.
>>
File: writerstale2.png (15KB, 337x146px) Image search: [Google]
writerstale2.png
15KB, 337x146px
>>
>>79752992
So why didn't the Face of Boe tell the Doctor he was Jack?
And how could You Are Not Alone POSSIBLY be a cryptic clue for Professor Yana? You want my opinion, it's just a coincidence. You could probably look at any old doctor who quote and make an acronym that "foreshadows" a baddie.
>>
twitter.com/Patrick_Ness/status/835109283431874562

we

go

ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON
>>
>>79753374
..because then he'd be breaking the course of established fucking events, which is a big no-no. Do you even watch Doctor Who?

And the Doctor is clever. YANA might've computed in his mind differently than it would have for us.
>>
>>79748421
HOLY FUCK! Series 10 villain leaked???? The Thatsgareths?????
>>
>>79753430
>Based Penis uncancelled himself
>>
If you binge watch all of Gareth Roberts' TV stories, is that considered a Garethon?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>79753691
Not until now, but yes! It could also be called a damn fine day.
>>
File: thecouldvebeenking.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
thecouldvebeenking.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>79753691
Only if you include the novels.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 289x174px
>>79753691
GET OUT!
>>
Did the face of boe know about the Master because of when he was Jack in Utopia?
>>
File: 200.gif (760KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
760KB, 200x200px
>>79753770
What a handsome man.
>>
File: monster gareth.png (220KB, 877x244px) Image search: [Google]
monster gareth.png
220KB, 877x244px
>>79753888
But he's a monster inside.
>>
>>79753927
Nah he's just a grumpy teddybear. A Garebear.
>>
>>79753770
Is that Undecim?
>>
>>79754002
>Undecim
The tripfriend?
Did you get here using a time machine?
This is undecim https://twitter.com/SaviourEleven/status/504651406725636096/photo/1
>>
File: eight.jpg (195KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
eight.jpg
195KB, 500x415px
>>79753691
>Garethon

I like this a lot
>>
File: writerstale3.png (11KB, 329x186px) Image search: [Google]
writerstale3.png
11KB, 329x186px
>>
File: two personalities gareth.png (408KB, 603x353px) Image search: [Google]
two personalities gareth.png
408KB, 603x353px
>>79753986
He has two personalities.
>>
>>79753430
Damage control...as if they'll confirm or deny until Auntie Beeb make it official.
>>
File: 1416094281646.gif (1MB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
1416094281646.gif
1MB, 245x150px
>>79754229
Beautiful! I love cross over memes.
>>
who needs class when there's new Torchwood!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc3OZaeFEOM
>>
>>79754229
Just look at that joyful, playful face in the photo on the right.

What the hell happened?

He's practically on the brink of suicide at this point.
>>
>>79754409
This is pretty kino.
>>
Based Ranty Sammi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFJvfXGL2kY
>>
>>79753770
I sense great depth and smouldering sensuality in this photograph.
>>
>>79754229
I can be ur angle or ur devul
>>
File: Capture2.png (174KB, 223x336px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
174KB, 223x336px
>>79754409
>no dialogue for 6 minutes
>>
>>79754652
i know its terrible haha
>>
>>79754521
this is incredible
>>
>>79743449
In that its quality is massively overrated?

Possibly.
>>
>>79742819
This is a concise, quality description of Classic Who.
>>
>>79743008
Seriously what the fuck were they thinking? Trying to recommend Big Finish audios to listen to? Don't even fucking mention Big Finish to someone until they've been a fan for at least 5 years
>>
>>79752993
Even without an obvious DW connection, it could have drawn people in simply by being good.
Class's true sin was being painfully mediocre.
>>
>>79753027
The Doctor appears in the first episode of every show though.
>>
>>79754871
This is not a bad protocol now that you mention it. Big Finish is amazing, probably the best Doctor Who beyond the show itself but you need to be the right level of fan first.

Level 0: Not a fan
Level 1: Casual watcher (New Who)
Level 2: Active watcher (New Who)
Level 3: Active Watcher (New Who), Curious Watcher (Classic)
Level 4: Active Watcher (Classic and New Who)
--> Level 5: Active Watcher (Classic and New Who), Curious Expanded Consumer (Novels, Comics, Audios)
Level 6: Active Doctor Who Consumer (Classic, New, Novels, Comics, Audios)
Level 7: Full Fledged Doctor Who Fan (True Hatred of all things Doctor Who)
>>
>>79745215
THAT WAS HER IN HELLRAISER? HOLY FUCKING SHIT
How did I not know this

>i masturbated to ohila holy shit
>>
>>79754687
My god, it's beutiful.

I'm saving it to MP3
>>
File: 1390038.jpg (35KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1390038.jpg
35KB, 333x500px
>>79755207
is level 7 congruent with being a happy spin-off-consumer?
>>
>>79755329
Hellraiser was 25 years ago when she played that role. She also had more clothing on as a Sister of Karn.

> I found skinless Julia erotic God help me.
>>
>>79742587
Yeah. Remember that scene where the Second Doctor tried to go through the window fans, and got stuck, going round and round? Pretty good slapstick.

And I love how they used that weird ABBA song to show how modern culture would become nostalgic later on. It isn't as effective now, since it's no longer the 60s.

Zoe calling Cassandra an "alien hussy" was the best scene.
>>
>>79755346
I think that's a 6.5.

Also:

Level 8: Lawrence Miles
>>
It's Wes.
>>
His character just died. How convenient.

https://youtu.be/ZuJAyTWvwtU

;)
>>
>>79755207
>Level 7: Full Fledged Doctor Who Fan (True Hatred of all things Doctor Who)
I chuckled.
>>
>>79755616
That was painful to watch. He's a bretty good actor.
>>
File: IMG_20170224_213255.jpg (50KB, 431x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170224_213255.jpg
50KB, 431x550px
>>
What if he's really the next Doctor?
>>
https://youtu.be/pPsM42R6Kb8
Around 3:20 start the ones that I've never seen before.
>>
File: 20170224_224717.jpg (836KB, 998x895px) Image search: [Google]
20170224_224717.jpg
836KB, 998x895px
What is this abomination?
>>
Charles Dance for the next master please. The sooner Gomez regenerates the better.
>>
Anyone think NuWho should have been a reboot instead of a continuation? For one, the styles and themes just don't mesh well at all. I understand that things were different back in classic who's day, but they kept it pretty consistent. The doctor was always 3 things: a time-traveling alien, a genius, and a fatherly mentor and friend to his companions.

NuWho shook things up too much to be considered the same show imo. They made the doctor an unstoppable superhero, a lover, and a wannabe normie. None of doctors 1-8 (with the exception of 5 perhaps) cared about fitting in with the humans. He was always very fond of them, but they were still lesser creatures to him. Their culture was silly to him, and he was confident enough to remain the alien he was. NuWho made him this tryhard who was constantly trying to be hip to match them. And i just really don't understand why he fell in love with Rose.

NuWho shoved decades of lore into new viewers' faces while changing everything about it.

>hey let's give the doctor a daughter!
>let's give him a gf, and then a wife!
>let's add this big time war that looks totally out of place when considering the old series

I think the changes would have worked if NuWho was a separate entity, but there's just no way they can convince me that the old doctor suddenly started to break decades of consistent character because one day he got a boner for some cockney blonde.
>>
>>79756088
>70s punk doctor

Excellent work
>>
>>79756125
I used to want Charles Dance but Gomez was completely out of left field. Glad they didn't go for the safe choice really.
>>
>>79755925
William Russels son
>>
File: 1274885706601.jpg (352KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1274885706601.jpg
352KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>79755207
I actively watch Classic Who and listen to Big Finish, with a casual interest in NuWho and comics. Where does that put me?
Level 5.5?
>>
>>79756260
>Anyone think NuWho should have been a reboot instead of a continuation?
no.
>>
>>79756893
damn haven't seen this in years
>>
>>79756260
Well, they're not really meant to mix. They're meant to be representative of their times.

Series 3 doesn't mix well with series 8. Sure, they're more compatible than series 8 is with season 1 of Doctor Who, but then, season 26 is more compatible with series 1 than series 1 is with season 1. Times change. And Doctor Who is all about change.

I enjoy the continuity, as fickle as it may be at times.
>>
>>79756893
Why does Liz look so lewd?
>>
>>79757223
What would be the point in a reboot anyway? The Doctor Who universe can encompass anything
>>
>>79757303
Exactly. And changes in continuity could easily be explained by how malleable time is.
>>
>>79745505
Gold actually did that in Series 9 quite a bit.

Still would do better with a new composer though. Or even multiple composers.
>>
>>79757353
https://youtu.be/Kt0a9kLAD4c
I fucking love the Keffster. Murray's probably gonna always be my favorite, but I still kinda want a modern version of this.
>>
>>79757274
Was just thinking that, she's the only one who doesn't look right. I rewatched Spearhead from Space recently and realised that I really love Liz Shaw. Had chemistry with Pertwee straight away. Way cuter than that drawing.
>>
>>79757393
I reckon they could get away with just hiring Mark Ayres. He's good enough.
>>
>>79757353
I really want Cristobal. Just listen to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOZ4WNU5Th0 it's perfect
>>
If Gareth Roberts can't take over NuWho, can he at least take over Big Finish?

Nicholas Briggs has outstayed his welcome
>>
>>79757502
Gareth BF would be fucking GOAT
>>
>>79756260
>hey let's give the doctor a daughter!
Well he's had a Granddaughter since episode one and it's not like this one was in it for more than one episode.

>and then a wife!
River is literally just an Iris that the Doctor actually likes

>let's add this big time war
Miles did that.

>one day he got a boner for some cockney blonde.
he MARRIED Romanna II!
>>
>>79757479
Murray Gold is fucking boring compared to this holy shit
>>
You were an exceptional Doctor, Clara. Goodness had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>79757479
>>79757786
>le generic shitty thriller movie music
The only terrible boring thing in this thread is your taste.
>>
Alright who has that malcolm tucker/clara meme where he says "i told you to fuck off 3 times already and you keep coming back”?

Would you kindly post it again please? I thought i saved it but this damn 4chan app goofed up.
>>
File: 1487891491541.gif (109KB, 205x260px) Image search: [Google]
1487891491541.gif
109KB, 205x260px
>>79737955
I've never seen Torchlight, never heard of class, and I haven't watched Dr. Who in forever. Redpill me on recent events.
>>
>>79759089
No Torchwood in a trillion years, brits don't like Class
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.