[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: charchar.png (671KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
charchar.png
671KB, 1366x768px
When does Lost start becoming shitty?
>>
Trick question it never does,
It's the show with fucking perfect examples of character arch done right
>>
File: Lost Characters.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lost Characters.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Character Rankings Thread.

God Tier:
>Locke
>Ben
>Desmond
>Eko

High Tier:
>Jack
>Sayid
>Richard
>Juliet
>Faraday

Mid Tier:
>Kate
>Jin
>Sun
>Boone
>French Chick
>Sawyer

Low Tier:
>Hurley
>Charlie
>Claire
>Walt
>Ana Lucia

Shit Tier:
Michael
Shannon
>>
>>79736775
When you find out Lindelof was involved in its production.
>>
the pilot
>>
>>79737312
>Eko in God tier

Why? The nigga is fine, but common breh
>>
File: 1475028184180.gif (918KB, 408x311px) Image search: [Google]
1475028184180.gif
918KB, 408x311px
>>79736775
Last two seasons tbqh

>>79737312
>Sawyer
>Mid Tier
I don't know how I feel about this
>>
>>79737419
You feel that an idiot made that list. Sawyer, Locke, and Sawyer are the highest tier.
>>
Real-time: halfway through season 3.

Now though I'd never tell anyone to watch any of it. The notion that there was an unfolding plot was the entire point of the show, and now we know that there wasn't one. Just nonsense stacked on nonsense - there was never any plan. Ruined.

I want to believe
But
The truth is out there

;_;
>>
>>79737419
Would you put him higher or lower? he is a good character but he never really evolves past Southern con-man that secretly has a heart.
>>
File: 1487708943049.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1487708943049.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>79736775
Episode 2... and you know it.

An empty mystery box will never be full.
>>
>>79737462
>Sawyer, Locke and Sawyer
What?
>>
time traveling bunnies...
>>
>>79737312
Jack is easily God tier
>>
Once you realize they're just making shit up as they go along and all the foreshadowing and weird clues don't actually mean anything is just random for the sake of being mysterious.
>>
>>79736775
Maybe during or after season 4.
>>
It does not ever become shitty, don't fall for the memes.

Also, S6 is KINO and so is the finale, only driveling autists believe otherwise.
>>
>>79736775
4th season. And this isn't just dip in quality by the end of the show. It's no holds barred, in the ditch, wreckage with no survivors catastrophe.
>>
>>79736775
WE HAVE TO BACK is the shark jump
>>
>>79737312
Eko to high tier, Faraday and Sawyer to god tier, Hurley and Charlie to Mid tier and Kate to low tier and you've got yourself a list.
>>
Real answer beginning of season 2. You don't know it until the end of season 2, when literally every character introduced that season except for one dies, and it is revealed that the entire season was filler and the show is going nowhere with no plan.
>>
It never does if you are comfortable with spirituality, otherwise dunno season 4? Definitely skip the ending.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.