[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is who?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: st_201-202_unit_0810_r_crop.jpg (124KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
st_201-202_unit_0810_r_crop.jpg
124KB, 780x520px
Who is who?
>>
>>79734604
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>79734604
Finn is Dan Ackroyd, Gaten is Bill Murray, Caleb is the black one, and Noah can fuck right off.
>>
File: strangerbusters.jpg (3MB, 4289x1969px) Image search: [Google]
strangerbusters.jpg
3MB, 4289x1969px
>>79734604
You can easily read the nametags m8
>>
>>79735342
>black kid is Venkman, not Zeddemore

Is this shopped?
>>
>>79735342
I can easily read two of them. And if the black kid is Venkman and the ethnically ambiguous kid is Stantz, that means one of the two white kids has to be Zeddemore. I really hope this leads to severe SJW cognitive dissonance when tumblr applauds Netflix for letting the black kid play a traditionally white character, while simultaneously calling for boycotts for allowing the white kid to appropriate a traditionally black character.
>>
>>79735952
I think Mike is also "Venkman" which will lead to some kind of exchange with Lucas like:

"Dude, why aren't you Winston?"
"Uh, because I like Venkman. Why do you assume I'm going to be the black guy?"

And then they all learn a lesson about racial profiling and the SJWs are happy, and the normies laugh and I cancel my netflix subscription.
>>
Ray Egon Vince Peter

Ray = always spooked/excited
Egon = 'not this shit again' expression
Vince = black
Peter = always gets slimed or his gf turns into a dog depressed
>>
>>79736027
>I think Mike is also "Venkman" which will lead to some kind of exchange with Lucas like:
>"Dude, why aren't you Winston?"
>"Uh, because I like Venkman. Why do you assume I'm going to be the black guy?"
>And then they all learn a lesson about racial profiling and the SJWs are happy, and the normies laugh and I cancel my netflix subscription.

or the character could just like venkman. jesus christ, u have 2 make everything about race
>>
>>79736258
Found the redditor.
>>
>>79736291
no you're just a fucking idiot. i'm sick of it, sjws complain about race, faggots like you complain about them complaining about race. i'm sick of hearing about it all together.
>>
>>79736027
That is absolutely a thing that will happen, granted I doubt they will go after school special. Likely will be played for laughs, and to give Mike and Lucas something to bicker over. They will probably fight over the new girl too. She happens to have curly red hair like Dana Bennet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.