[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST YOU IS NOW STUCK IN YOUR HEAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: just_you.jpg (203KB, 1215x658px) Image search: [Google]
just_you.jpg
203KB, 1215x658px
JUST YOU IS NOW STUCK IN YOUR HEAD
>>
File: 1487341726658.jpg (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487341726658.jpg
92KB, 400x400px
>>
>>79731395
I used to like Twin Peaks but tumblr/facebook tier shit like this is really put me off the show tbqh

The new series is going to be shit because of the fanbase
>>
>>79731449
You're fucking retarded. The fan base has no bearing on the show
>>
>>79731468
yes it does. Just wait for the new series, it's going to be literally "dude lynchian stuff lol so lynchian and mysterious, i like it because i'm thoughtful, let me just go and like the fire walk with memes page on facebook lol"
>>
>>79731540

>yes it does

No it doesn't, if you don't watch something you like because of the fan base then you are retarded/hipster faggot.
>>
>>79731395
I liked Twin Peaks but this faggot pictured above was the worst of the worst! Awww Wooeee is mee perfect 10/10 girls are in love with me but alls I wanna do is ride me bike and sulk
>>
>>79731937
Butthurt faggot spotted
>>
>>79732285
shuuttt uppp annd llleavveee mmemeeeee allonneee!!!
>>
>>79731792
If the show didn't have innately evil qualities then bad people wouldn't be enabled by it.
>>
>>79731937
Hi Bobby
>>
>>79731937
james is pretty much universally hated
>>
>>79731468
Did you not see the tepid new X Files?
>>
>>79731937
Only normies hate James
>>
James lost 40 feet of intestine to Accutane. I hope it becomes a plot point, Lynch.
>>
>>79734194
I'm a normie ;^)
>>
>not realizing james is the perfect counterpoint to bobby to show the dialectic of laura's reality
>not realizing with out james laura's character would be one dimensional
>not realizing the ironic play on tropes of the hs football star vs biker kid
Hating james is a meme
>>
>>79731937
shut up bobby
>>
>>79735891
James and Donna should have left as soon as the mystery was solved
>>
>>79735949
BOB should have gone after donna
>>
>>79731449
I trust Lynch to go out of his way to make the third season as off-putting towards that side of the fanbase as possible just to piss them off.
>>
>>79732471
that mechanic homicide love triangle subplot was THE worst thing in twin peaks, thankfully you can literally delete that entire subplot from s2 and lose nothing of value.
>>
>>79736119
now that it's on showtime i expect something closer to Fire Walk With Me
>>
File: 1379059394251.jpg (41KB, 629x472px) Image search: [Google]
1379059394251.jpg
41KB, 629x472px
>>79734194
I may be a normie but if you don't think that James Hurley's Motorcycle Adventures was the worst thing that ever happened on Twin Peaks you need your head examined.

>tfw on our annual rewatch and haven't watched an episode in a week because we're just starting those

I fire up Netflix, click on Twin Peaks, we see what episode it's on and look at eachother, then I click off of it and turn on Frasier or Cheers instead. Every fucking time. We'll probably only watch these next few after we have a few drinks this weekend. Any Twin Peaks is better than no Twin Peaks but this new season better be better than that horseshit.
>>
>>79731449

The show has always had a rabid fanbase you fucking 2000's baby wannabe special snowflake faggot. Kill yourself, no one wants you around anyway.
>>
>>79736169
>The worst thing to ever happen on twin peaks
That's not Billy Zane showing up for no reason to fuck Audrey then leaving forever and wasting everyones time
>>
>>79736169
I'm >>79735891 and i will defend james as a character and plot device in the beginning of the series forever, but i agree with this, that subplot is really just terrible writing.
>>
>>79735891
Great. I realized all of that. Now after the killer is revealed and he goes off on his own what is the point of his character? At least Bobby has an arc and amazing scenes like the Major's Dream. James is worthless after 2x09.

>>79736251
Alright you got me there. He only existed because they needed Audrey to have another love interest because Boyle bitched about the Coop and Audrey romance. Absolute trash.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.