[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: workaholics.jpg (13KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
workaholics.jpg
13KB, 256x197px
What does /tv/ think of this show?
>>
why doesnt it have actual jokes?
>>
>>79730912
how do you mean?
>>
>>79730864
I haven't watched half of it half as much as I would like, and I like less than half of it half as well as it deserves.
>>
File: 1486385159031.jpg (12KB, 333x381px) Image search: [Google]
1486385159031.jpg
12KB, 333x381px
>>79730964
>>
>>79730864
first two seasons were hilarious. Nerdy contrarians will say it sucks because deep down they're depressed that they never got to bro-down with any friends in their twenties.

The current season is a bit of a return to form, I enjoy it personally. Although they lost their direction for awhile there.
>>
>>79730864
Came out when I was still in high school, can't believe it's been 7 years. Stopped watching around season 4
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 221x228px
>>79731070
>2011
>7 years

what
>>
>>79730864
Its one of my favorite comedies, the stories might be bad sometimes but the quick wit between the three of them makes it feel almost like Fawlty Towers when they just go back and forth
>>
>>79730864
Carl is the best character
>>
>>79730864
millennial garbage for complete faggots. You're a fucking faggot
>>
one of the worst shows i've ever seen
>>
DUDE ADULT ADOLESCENCE
>>
>>79730864
>just turn your brain off, bro
but honestly it is fun show
>>
I really liked it, though I've only seen 3 seasons. Great show to get high to (DUDE WEED LMAO)
>>
>>79730864
Thats the most american pic ive ever seen
>>
I want ders to fuck me

mediocre otherwise
>>
>>79730864
>okay its onders okay
>i have a hard on
>>
>>79730864
if you like this show you should cut your dick off and duct tape it in your mouth
>>
bullshit aside.

very very very high quality.
improv makes it feel really natural.

legit 8/10
maybe laugh out loud funnier than Always Sunny more often.
>>
>They want me to believe Anders wouldn't be smashing grade A pussy daily even though he's a fucking goof

Come the fuck on.
>>
>>79730864
All of the characters take equal time being insufferable to watch. I watched the first season and didn't hate it but didn't really like it. It's on Amazon and makes a decent background noise show.
>>
>>79730864
I unironically love it
>>
>>79732552
>unironically
did you really need to add this? Do you really need to be such a constant cock sucking faggot anon?
>>
>>79732591
lmao u mad nerd?
>>
File: Drive.jpg (41KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
Drive.jpg
41KB, 1280x544px
>>79732294

>tfw hung out on the roof of our new house today drinking beers and listening to music with my wife and her sister while they were sunbathing because it was unseasonably warm here

I kept thinking about those "Do Americans actually do this?" threads the whole time and chuckling to myself. Apparently we do.
>>
It's great. Obviously the target audience is young dudes who can relate to the humor
>>
Ran out of ideas almost immediately and resorted to gross out humor. 3/10 and I'm being generous
>>
>>79730864
used to be good
>>
Hate how it just devolved into them being gf and friendless losers. In the first episode they even hold a big party with tons of people there.
>>
Season 4 is the goatest of all time
>>
I dislike cringe humor, and everything I saw after like halfway through season 2 was cringe embarassment humor.
>>
>>79732479
I'm going to guess you aren't very intelligent if you consider it be
>very very very high quality
I mean really. I cannot fathom how anyone could genuinely think that.
>>
>>79732668
Chilling on the roof is fucking awesome as long as it isn't super slanted and you don't get too hammered and fall off to your death. It's way better if you have a ranch house with a flat roof. Then you can just sit up there crushing beer all day and pissing off into the garden while watching the neighborhood like it's your own personal TV show.
>>
>>79732814
/tv/ is a magnet for fucking retards
>>
>>79730864

they're whatever comedians in real life and patrice o'neal doesn't like them. So they suck
>>
>>79730864
Season 1 and 2 are pretty funny. Season 3 is a sharp decline and barely funny. 4 was shit and I haven't watched it since then.
>>
>>79732591
its a meme you dip
>>
>>79732814
>>79732878
not rocket science fellas.
It makes people laugh, a lot.
>>
>>79732923
>patrice o'neal doesn't like them

That fat convicted rapist gorilla corpse was just jealous that those young guys were getting attention and he wasn't. That was the most embarrassing and salty clip for Patrice in his fat gorilla life. I hope he's roasting in hell with the rest of the convicted rapists with his ugly harambe face, you could literally push it into dough and make gorilla cakes.

But yeah they are mediocre as fuck comedians.
>>
My friend tried to get me into it and I had to drop it after the 3rd episode.

>people say this is the best season
>>
>>79730864
First two seasons were GOAT but after that it went to shit.
>>
its okay, the quality took a nosedive though

still watching for alice
>>
>>79730864
first couple of season were funny
went downhill around the time that Alex Borstien made a cameo
>>
File: aunt diane.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
aunt diane.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
>It's an Alice won't do incest roleplay with me episode
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.