[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WRONG WAY DOWN A ONE WAY STREET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: yorfaetherwoodbproud.jpg (48KB, 853x479px) Image search: [Google]
yorfaetherwoodbproud.jpg
48KB, 853x479px
WRONG WAY DOWN A ONE WAY STREET
>>
>the 1am limmy thread has arrived
>>
>>79729135
Is this skit based on a real life tv phone in show?
If so can anyone provide a link to the real equivalent?
>>
BARRY'S RED COLA
>>
Open sarcophagus.
>>
Kill Jester
>>
File: KILL JESTER.jpg (238KB, 1144x674px) Image search: [Google]
KILL JESTER.jpg
238KB, 1144x674px
"But Jingle is your friend, traveller! She's here to help you!"
>>
you never picked up the shoes
>>
I unironically sing this whenever anyone says 'wrong way down a wrong way street'
>>
AYE BUT AT WHAT COST
>>
>GEEZ MA FUCKIN MONEY BACK

Limmy's Stuff is sometimes too real
>>
>>79729308
>whenever anyone says 'wrong way down a wrong way street'
How often does that happen in your life?
>>
>>79729135
Go whence I came
>>
File: 1478796154147s.jpg (3KB, 250x139px) Image search: [Google]
1478796154147s.jpg
3KB, 250x139px
... I have arrived.
>>
>>79729374
>told you not to waste yer time with me
and then he ruins it with "it was just a dream" bullshit
>>
>>79729172
Aye, about ten years ago there was a few channels like this up with QVC and that, not anymore though, too cheaty and dodgy
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
Mmm dan-un...
>>
ye drooped a tenn-uh
>>
>>79729507
>told you not to waste yer time with me

I've said those exact words and meant them. She stayed with me but I feel we're just delaying the inevitable.

The end expression he had looked totally deranged, he may not have lost the money right then but he's gonna fuck up in some horrible way in the future, it's inevitable.
>>
>>79729649
wot's happened to ya son?
>>
>>79729614
I'm from ireland, we had similarish shows in that it would be like name something white you find in a kitchen and then they'd give a clue every 20 minutes or what have you but we never had that kind of interactive story sort of gig, seems so shady as you say.
The ones over here always seemd like such smarmy cunts.
>>
ye cangit anythin ya want wi jus a smile
>>
>>79729830
>>79729772

Being outlandish and uncommon is the joke. A call in RPG? Fuck the autism is everywhere!
>>
a dildo in Thatcher's dead arse
>>
TWENTEHS PLENTEH
>>
>>79730026
Oh no I love the bit i was just wondring if it was loosely based off the ones we had over here or if you guys over the pond had something more closely resembling it.
Wish i could see the actual ones for comparison, I imagine it would make the adventure calls even funnier.
>>
>>79730106
I'm Irish myself and don't actually remember any versions we had...I do remember ITV having a quiz show at like 1-4am that had a call in...they'd wait like 10 minutes to take a call for an obvious question at a pound a minute
>>
>>79730139
The ones i remember were on tv3, the questions were so vague so as to be nye on impossible and the answer was always something fairly obscure.
Like name something you would find in a freezer and the answer would be like almonds or some shit.
>>
>>79730221
oh shit.....I remember
>>
File: cool.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
...........HAAAAA
>>
>>79730330
>>79729649
Just watching this episode now.... just got to this part
>>
>>79729063
yer faether would be proud
>>
File: BSS5F3.gif (1MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
BSS5F3.gif
1MB, 320x179px
Imagine...
>>
JOMP DE CHASM!
>>
>>79730750
Are you sure traveler, a mere mortal would should not be able to make the jump
>>
>>79730026
>Being outlandish and uncommon is the joke

Not really, the sketch I was referencing (the plasterer) was about alcoholism and very much based on Scottish archetypes that people from there intrinsically get, just like the "she turned the weans against us!" segment.

If you think that stuff is about being outlandish and uncommon then you're either American or autistic yourself.
>>
>>79730797
JOMP DE FOOKIN CHASM
>>
File: gbbq.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
gbbq.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>79729830
Man there were loads of these at one point. Basically scams no doubt.
>>
>>79729279
>Kill jester

Money well spent mate
>>
>>79729649

the feels in this skit...
>>
SHE'S TURNED THE WAINS AGAINST US
>>
>>79731170
the way they'd get you is like well you have to count the to as 2 and you had to add all the numbers in the phone number aswell, dumb shit like that. they were literal crooks.
>>
>>79731376
neet life
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
You'll never catch me.... I'm your worstest nighmare
>>
>>79731170

Do britfats really buy that much chocolate and chips at the store?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.