[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so fraking right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Bsg-logo.jpg (510KB, 3000x1212px) Image search: [Google]
Bsg-logo.jpg
510KB, 3000x1212px
What went so fraking right?
>>
File: why no chubby hands.gif (427KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
why no chubby hands.gif
427KB, 500x243px
>>79728709

Fat Lee
>>
>>79728709
I stopped watching after season 3 so everything.
>>
>>79728709
>Ronald D. Moore had writers that stopped him from doing catastrophically retarded shit he wanted to do.
>At times the writers were just making shit up without a plan in order to create mysteries for the viewer. Somehow these didn't completely blow up in their faces.
>They got Bear McCreary to do produce an amazing soundtrack. It used lots of instruments from all over the world and focused on war themes (i.e. drums). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBCesuCY5K8&list=PL5755B7BA7F19B8D2&index=113
>Stephen McNutt did an amazing job with the cinematography.
>Edward James Olmos and the rest of the actors all played their roles fairly well.

All in all, imo, the Ronald D. Moore just put together such a strong team that it managed to do well despite all his efforts to the contrary.
>>
>star buick is the key to all this
shit final season
>>
>>79731130
I enjoyed season 4 more than 3 overall (though the new caprica arc in 3 was based).
>>
Gaius B.
>>
Power rankings:

God tier
>Admiral Adama
>Tigh
>Baltar
>Tigh's wife
>Lucy Lawless

Good tier
>President Roslin
>Six
>Gaeta
>Pyramid ball commando man
>Helo
>that blind Irish lawyer
>Brother Cavill
>Chief Tyrol
>Doc Cottle

Not great tier
>asian cylon lady
>Starbuck
>lee
>Tom Zarek
>Mulatto chick who works on the bridge on the galactica
>the one cylon who says all the dumb metaphysical stuff to starbuck

Shit tier
>that indian lady who turns out to be a cylon
>fat black priestess lady
>Callie
>>
>>79728709
Not the third season, that's for sure.
>>
people who didn't like the ending are just salty low iq plebeians who have no interest in the mysteries and unknowns of the universe

which is surprising since its a show about space, maybe there wasn't enough rootie-tooties and fembot cylons for the dumb americans to appreciate
>>
>watch this during deployment to iraq
>starbuck gave me a starboner
>always thought actress was hot
>luckily I know I'm a pleb because of 4chan now

h-ehheh yeah guys
>>
Kino until Final Five

shit after that
>>
>>79732408
starboner was hot, don't let these guys who are all 10/10's and dislike pointy elbows tell you otherwise
>>
>>79728709
So modern humans inherited their imagination from cylon ancestors?
>>
>>79732340
>people who didn't like the ending are just salty low iq plebeians
I agree. I disliked the ending the first time I watched it as it was airing. I watching it again from beginning to end without the season breaks, and the ending is amazing. Kino show, ending made me cry.
>>
>>79728709
Season 1

The rest and we got Lost syndrome going on.
>>
>>79732599
Thirded. I also watched it beginning to end and felt the same way. That isn't to say that there weren't things that bothered me in the writing at different points in the series but overall I thought it was very good.
>>
>season 1
cylons have a PLAN
>season 4
god did it
>>
File: roslin goes gangsta.jpg (4KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
roslin goes gangsta.jpg
4KB, 298x169px
NO. NOT NOW. NOT EVER. DO YOU HEAR ME. I WILL USE EVERY CANON, EVERY BOMB, EVERY BULLET, EVERY WEAPON I HAVE DOWN TO MY OWN EYE TEETH TO END YOU. I SWEAR IT. I'M COMING FOR ALL OF YOU!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.