[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: caesar svart.jpg (80KB, 375x600px) Image search: [Google]
caesar svart.jpg
80KB, 375x600px
WE
>>
>>79728663
ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS
>>
Were generally civilized traders who ruled our own continent without imperial powers. Strong city states dotted the landscape and if it wasn't for greco roman imperialism the carthagians and egyptians would have been strong civilizations today
>>
WE WUZ CAESAR AN SHEEEEEIIIIIT
>>
>>79728961
1) Neither of those civilizations were niggers.
2) If they were so advanced they wouldn't have been conquered by Rome.
>>
>>79728961
>inb4 FAKE HISTORY
>>
>>79728961
what do carthage and egypt have to do with american negroes?
>>
I believe any actor is qualified for any role, regardless of race, gender, age or religion. If they can read the lines you give them they can play the part.
>>
>>79728663
is that julian from the trailer park boys back there?
>>
>>79729345
i don't
>>
>>79729345
>I believe any actor is qualified for any role
Unless there is a shortage of actors(there isn't), they should get the qualified actor that actually looks like the character he is playing.
>>
>>79728961
Except both Egypt and Carthage were Caucasian. Seriously why do retards think NORTH Africa is the same as Sub-Saharan Africa?
Do you think West Asia is full of Chinamen?
>>
>AYY AYY DAS FUCKED UP BRUTUS YOU WAS MY NIGGA HOW YOU GON PLAY A NIGGA LIKE DAT? SMDH
>>
>>79729345
No if the character in particular is an historical figure with known representations, if it was fiction anything goes (mostly).
>>
>>79728663
>Paul Mooney as Julius Caesar
>>
>>79729558
American Negroes are from West Sub-Saharan Africa. Sierra Leone feral niggers.
>>
>>79728961
AYO WHITEY WE FLEW DOWN IN THE PYRAMIDS FROM SPACE AND WE WUZ ALL KANGZ WHO CREATED WHITEY AND PUT THEM IN CAVES! THEN EVIL WHITEY CAME AND STOLE OUR MAGIC! I would honestly love to see black people have a majority black America. I imagine it would go as well as any other black country. Hell, black people make up 14% of America and commit over half of all the murders in a country of over 300 million people. Nearly 30% of all violent crime, and 90% of all interracial crime. I can only imagine the literal hell on Earth if black people made up a majority of America. But maybe the next black country won't have a national pastime of raping and cannibalistic witchcraft like a few current black countries.

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.
>>
>>79729769
I really hope this is copy pasta.
>>
>>79728663
I don't see the problem, the character has been portrayed countless times at this point
>>
>>79728663
from the thumbnail I thought that was diggle
>>
>>79728663
This is a filmed stage production of Shakespeare's Julius Caesar.
The theatre has a long, long tradition of playing against type. For example in Shakespeare's time all women were played by men etc.
Don't get triggered by this, it isn't meant to be some definitive declaration of Julius Caesar's race.
>>
>>79728663
>No one will watch this
>>
It's Eddie George in a fucking Nashville production you non-football-watching redditors
>>
>>79730058
This
>>
>>79729345
I agree for theater. You're there for the performance, to see the actor mantle the character of the play.

Films are a bit different because of it's visual component. Sometimes they require immersion to the point that you need specific casting requirements.
>>
File: bobby disgusted.jpg (31KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
bobby disgusted.jpg
31KB, 615x456px
>>79728663
>tfw there are people in this thread who don't recognize Eddie George

I think it's pretty cool that he's having success as an actor desu. Good to know all those hits to the head didn't effect his ability to memorize lines.
>>
AYO WHITEY STOLE OUR IDEAS AND CULTURE CUZ WHEN YOU STEAL IDEAS THE ORIGINAL PERSON DONT HAV IT NO MO
>>
>>79729345
Except it's only for blacks, whites will never portray black figures because das raciss
>>
>>79730058
>For example in Shakespeare's time all women were played by men etc.

Yes, anon, because female actors didn't really exist in any meaningful capacity at all whatsoever til the turn of the 20th century. That's not an argument, that's you being ignorant.
>>
>>79731630
Have you been to a theater production? The amount of white people who played Othello despite him being a Moor

There's no race, sex or age restriction with theater, it's the performance first.
>>
You literally can't prove Caesar wasn't black
>>
>>79728663
Wasn't he a running back for the Titans?
>>
>>79730058
>The theatre has a long, long tradition of playing against type.

While this is true, OPs pic is of a production put on with a football player in the lead role.

Its ego stroking and nothing more
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14KB, 300x358px
Consider the following: You people think Italians are half-niggers anyway
>>
>>79733054
>You people think Italians are half-niggers anyway

they are now
>>
>>79732896
since the busts of him make him look white (not in color, in structure and hair and all) and he was of Rome, a white/Eurpoean region, its not at all absurd to assume he was white.
>>
>>79733054
>you think Italians are people

wut it this madness?
>>
>>79728961
>if it wasn't for greco roman imperialism the carthagians and egyptians would have been strong civilizations today

Then they were weak
>>
>>79728663
What's the problem? Previous actors of Caesar were usually descendants of dirty barbaric Pict, Anglos, Saxons and Celts who deserves to be wiped off the earth, their lands salted and their women enslaved by Roman might.
>>
>>79731572

Is he one of those armored Negroes who crash into each other for money?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.