[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you ever dare to talk to someone on a train/airplane? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (515KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
515KB, 1024x768px
Would you ever dare to talk to someone on a train/airplane? Is this movie overly romantic?
>>
>>79728398
>sir please stop talking to me
>>
>>79728398
>talk to someone on a plane
>get throw out mid flight
they should've shot me first
>>
>>79728398
mentally ill people are this way >>>/r9k/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgEVjbPdQeo
>>
>>79728570
Everyone on /tv/ is mentally ill judging by the average post quality here.
>>
the 2nd movie in this trilogy is the only good one. it's not overly romantic and the conversations were more grounded than the other two. last one was just annoying.
>>
>>79728398
When I was 18 I was on a very long, international train ride when the train broke down. It was an incredibly hot day and although I never learned the specifics, from what I gathered the engine of the train -or at least one of them- had overheated while airconditioning failed in a few carriages. Passengers from said carriages were allowed to use unused seats from other carriages as to not pass out.

A 34 year old woman from one of the carriages with the failing airconditioning sat next to me. She noticed I was reading Anna Karenina and told me she was doing a big Russian lit reread as she pulled a copy of War & Peace out of her suitcase/large purse (whichever it was). We spent the next six hours talking about everything from literature to work to wine to our dreams in life to having sex with chickens (trust me, it made sense in context) to our childhoods to plain nonsense. I knew and know her better than I do most of my friends, and although I would not descrive it as love or anything more sexual like the implications in this thread, I do not think I've ever enjoyed someone's company so much and so quickly as I did that woman's. She got off the train about two hours before I did.

I never saw her again.
>>
Literally won't work anymore, people have phones to pass the time on boring trips.
I did get to sit next to a qt on a 10 hour flight though, but she just complimented my drawings and "slept".
>>
>>79728657
T. Pleb.

Funnily enough, on my ten hour flight a child in front of me was watching before midnight for like an hour.
>>
>>79728398
>Would you ever dare to talk to someone literally anywhere

No
>>
>>79728702
What did you draw?
>>
>>79728760

Ah yes, Before Midnight, the beloved conclusion of the trilogy, adored by children everywhere!
>>
I love these movies, don't care if it makes me gay. They're all very different. I agree with most people that 2 is the best one though. But I didn't hate 3 by any means. To this day I feel like I could draw the paths they take in 1 and 2 just from memory
>>
I'm still hoping they make another movie with Ethan Hawke realizing he might've been a hack and the final sequel movie ending with them going to that guy's play in Vienna which they didn't do in the first one.
>>
>>79729458
Hell yeah, they totally fucked him on that
>>
>>79728683
wew
>>
>>79728398
I talk to people sitting next to me on planes if they talk to me or there's something that prompts me to speak up, the depth of the convo depends on the person and how much we have in common desu
>riding plane couple months ago by myself
>seated next to big titted milf
>we chat briefly about whatever random shit
>convo dies off a little after takeoff
>spend rest of flight attempting to make incidental leg/arm contact while pretending to be asleep
>>
>>79728398
Last time I made conversation with the woman next to me on a plane, she turned out to sell Cutco shit and was trying to sell me knives the entire flight.

>never, ever again
>>
When I was in high school I kept on bumping into this girl on the bus. She thought I was someone else one day, then immediately left when I told her I wasn't him. The next day I got the guts to talk to her. We both held the railing, and my hand managed to slip into hers. We were a couple for a while. It was nice. We're still friends, but we hardly talk.
>>
>>79728683
Had a similar experience with an Irish lass when she was on holiday where I live about 5 years ago. No public transport to speak of but we met in a bar, walked around the city all night Before Sunrise style and parted ways in the morning as she was leaving to her next destination later that day. Never had a better instant connection with a girl before or since and I'm sure I'll never see her again. It's a bittersweet kind of feel
>>
>>79728683
>>79731640
>these fags didn't smash
Typical
>>
I met my first girlfriend on a plane. Valentine's day 2013. I mentioned it was just like Before Sunrise, she said, "I've seen that movie too". We were together for two years.

All gone, like tears in the rain.
>>
>>79728683
>>79731640
>>79732320
more like these pls
>>
>>79733109
one time I was in thailand, hired a whore for $20 a blew a load on her face. Pure pottery
>>
>>79733150
ladyboy?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.