[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well this sucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

Well this sucked
>>
yup
>>
he'll be back and better than ever once he gets divorced
>>
glad i'm not the only one
>>
>tfw you still gave it 5 stars because you want to support bill
>>
>>79726911
>I don't know how netflix works
>>
>>79726911
yeah, support his little ginger mongrel you cuck
>>
>>79726831
DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO
>>
I've been a fan of his for years, but I must agree. This special was pathetic. He tries so hard to walk the line and not upset his wife/social justice cunts like her.
>>
>>79726831
What do you expect, marriage kills a man.
>>
I paid money on itunes for Let it Go, bums me out this was so bleh.
>>
it's weird that his podcast didn't drop off in quality at all... i guess he just overthought the shit in the special
>>
What are even some good stand ups on netflix? I liked some of the older louis ck, bill burr and john mullaney? and hated the neal brennan one and got 10 minutes into that joe rogan 'stand up' special before quiting.
>>
>>79727069
>NIA GRAB A MIC
>>
>>79726911
this is true
>>
>>79727069

But that's wrong. He absolutely is more careful about what he says, so as to not upset the sheboon too much.
>>
>>79727148
>>79727213
BUT I LIKE NIA
>>
I liked the fatty & ethnic cleansing bits.

As someone who worked on a cruise for a couple of years as a photographer, let me tell you, that we should start with his plan as soon as possible. Because what he doesn't know is that the crew is way worse than the guests.
>>
Dude... Trump

*audience laughs*

Guys.. white people am I right?

*audience can't stop laughing*

Remember when comedy was actually fun?
>>
His wife influence is killing his comedy.

Is sad really, by the time he gets divorced he will be a washed up old guy.
>>
stupid nigger lover
>>
>>79727400
Triggered Drumpfkin
>>
>>79726992
this
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487849752600.jpg (20KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487849752600.jpg
20KB, 480x481px
Tfw Patrice Oneal isn't around to tell Bill to stop being a fag
>>
>>79727748
Maybe Burr shoulda told him to stop being a fatty
>>
>>79726831
It did.

Burr hit his peak a long time ago, now he's a sock selling little ginger faggot.
>>
>>79727748
this is the truth of it.
too many prople riding gingerellas dick these days, its causing him to think everything he does is gold.
people always forget that king midas staved to death because cant you eat gold.
>>
>>79727748
>hear Bill always talking about the Patrice O'Neal Benefit to help his family
>finally read Patrice's wikipedia page
>" He is survived by his longtime partner (whom he often referred to as his girlfriend) Vondecarlo Brown, mother Georgia, stepdaughter Aymilyon, and sister Zinder"

What the fuck? I thought it was supporting his wife and kids. Why can't his mom work? Why can't his sister work? Why can't his girlfriend work? Why should he be on the hook for his girlfriend's daughter?
>>
>>79726863
Really sick that I'm hoping for this. Especially if she take his money. Hope he goes full "racist"
>>
>>79728615
>Zinder O'Neal

holy shit
>>
>>79726831
>>79726882
>>79726992
yeah im a huge burr nuthugger and this was terrible

i'm holding out hope that he can turn it around but who knows

when he was on rogan's podcast i read between the lines a little bit when he was talking about how much work goes into the animated show he does and with his family shit the stand-up suffered (even though he doesnt think so, or wont admit it)
>>
>>79726942
how does Netflix works?
>>
>>79728707
it would be kinda ironic if that happens to him considering his last stand ups he talks about men being destroyed by marriages financially. He'd be an idiot if he didn't sign up for a prenup especially marrying someone who clearly has high taste for things and barely works
>>
>>79728615
They have fat butt disease just like him
>>
>>79728843
the fact he gave up his dog basically betrayed all the principles that permeated his stand up

next he'll be telling us how hard it is to raise a kid

>dude you have NO idea
>>
File: scumbag bill.png (250KB, 641x614px) Image search: [Google]
scumbag bill.png
250KB, 641x614px
>>79728876
>>79728843
>>
>>79728954
>why would anyone ever get married
>why would anyone have kids
>all i need is a dog

>oh fuck i'm lonely and almost 50, fuck everything i said
>>
>>79728876
from his podcast so far he hasn't said anything like that. he's excited his daughter is crying at everything because it means she's understanding that things in the world bother her.
>>
>>79726831
Wasn't his best for sure, but I didn't hate it. Honestly I just think he is fatiguing himself with the podcast, and it really eats into his ability to play with an idea without it sounding "old" already. But I think alot of people will always watch Bill's stuff just because he is a likeable guy.

>inb4 Nia, cuck, nigger, blm, white people or any other /pol/ shit
>>
>>79726831
so unfortunate because You People Are All The Same is so damn good
>>
>>79727748
You just KNOW
>>
>>79729029
>i'm just gonna kill the dog, marry a gold digging whore and pop out an autistic kid or two
>oh fuck she divorced me, took the kids, kept the house, got 50% of my money and now i have to pay alimony and child support for the next 100 years
>i don't even have the dog anymore
>i'm 60 years old and so fucking lonely
>>
let's all take a moment to remember bill at his best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl5JDzvkEA0

was between this or the roast of Philadelphia
>>
>>79726831

Even if he was playing it "safe" the timing and execution was still just awful. Jokes strung out too long with no ending, etc. I love Burr but it was embarrassing to watch like why would you even release a video of yourself bombing through your own special?
>>
>>79729202
netflix probably doesnt give you much leeway to veto a special after they went to the trouble of producing it
>>
I think he did well. That stalin bit pushed the boundaries and showed how cucked the crowd was.
>>
>>79728876
please be lying or this fucker is dead for me
>>
>>79728954
>>79729029
>taking things comedians say seriously

it was a stand up act not a call for genocide and haulocost
>>
>>79729150
>let's all take a moment to remember bill at his best

>post some random podcasts which is well past his prime

I feel sorry for current Bill Burr fans who never got to hear him on O&A where he was actually funny
>>
>taking things comedians say seriously

it was a stand up act not a call for genocide and haulocost
>>
>>79729292
He already betrayed one of his best friends, one of the people who allowed him to break out and become popular.
Threw him under the bus because of his wife.

Are you surprised he would get rid of his dog too?
>>
>like bills podcast
>want to buy tickets to an event
>use scorebig to buy tickets months in advance
>a couple of days before the event, get a letter from fedex
>tickets are void because ScoreBig didn't pay the fucking vendor
>they go out of business soon after, don't get a refund

worst part was that bill started shitting on them constantly after this happened, so I was reminded about how fucking dumb I was for actually using a service that sponsors some ginger cunt's podcast
>>
>people think cuck curr is funny

this hack was never funny
>>
>>79729299
>>79729337
you seem ... smart

>nothing comedians say ever has any meaning

bro why did court jesters exist
>>
> Ol' Billy Redballs talks shit about Trump so the /pol/ kiddies turn on him

Like clockwork.
>>
>>79729292
>let's have a child around a rescued pit bull that has bitten guests in the past and is generally psycho around anyone other than Bill or Nia

I bet you're the type of person that would walk in the ghetto to prove how not racist you are. Pit bulls are bad news.
>>
File: 2c78cf_ONeal_10082010.jpg (60KB, 916x800px) Image search: [Google]
2c78cf_ONeal_10082010.jpg
60KB, 916x800px
Bill Burr has been absolute garbage since Patrice died
>>
File: 1484224373742.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1484224373742.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
There's a reason why our ancestors used to consider entertainers to be little better than prostitutes.
>>
>>79729602
But we need celebrities to tell us what to think.
>>
>>79729084
>Honestly I just think he is fatiguing himself with the podcast
I just watch his interviews on different radio shows and tv shows and he uses most of his material there, kind of dumb if you ask me
>>
He does the character bits for too long, where he does some dumb voice to imitate someone else talking. I know whats on a cruise ship, please talk about something else this bit is dated as fuck
>>
>>79729305
can you post some good clips? missed out on this era
>>
>>79729055

Existing bothers infants so that's not saying much.
>>
he had a killer set at the Patrice benefit, mostly talked about lizard people
>>
File: 1463442288675.png (763KB, 714x696px) Image search: [Google]
1463442288675.png
763KB, 714x696px
>>79729484

He was way harder on Hillary you fuckwit.
>>
>>79726911
>>79726942

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1344798053817.jpg (44KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1344798053817.jpg
44KB, 500x333px
>watching/listening to married and "happy" Bill Burr
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.