[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the serious fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: wut.png (210KB, 517x531px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
210KB, 517x531px
Why is there a gay black guy telling me he's 3x as likely to be "killed by a gun" than a white guy, on a show supposedly about the comic book character Green Arrow? Is it that fucking hard to make a decent series based on a story as dumb as this?
>>
how does he braid his hair so fast for his disguise? is there a machine he built for that?
>>
It's because you live in a hyper-politicized culture now. In the past people had manners and would leave things unsaid if they were rude. Now you have to beat people over the head with your views and stances in same grand public prostration of ideologies. It's sickening, really.
>>
>>79723585

yeah, by another black guy lmao
>>
>>79723794
this is true, I wish this whole SJW shit wasn't only directed at "white males" considering there's more white people in SJW protests than blacks and that blacks, being mostly Muslim and Christian are very likely to be homophobic.
I haven't seen Moonlight but maybe it deals with this topic?
>tfw a minority hates another minority
>>
in all seriousness a black dude who looks like that isn't gonna get show by the cops
>>
why the FUCK are you still watching Arrow, idiot?
>>
>>79723981
shot. god dammit
>>
>>79723662
Okay, I can see that, but it's not the only reason I literally shouted "FUCK YOU" at the screen when I saw that scene. It doesn't even begin to make sense from a character stand point either. These people are vigilantes for fuck's sake.

>>79723985
Fair enough. I guess I just figured it's not gonna last that long if it doesn't get better soon, so might as well see it through to the end now. You know, on the occasions I want to destroy some brain cells and feel numb for a few hours.
>>
>>79723585
Have you never seen a very special episode? They've always been shit and forced, this isn't a new thing.
>>
>>79723985
why the fuck did you start watching it? i made it to episode 3
>>
>>79723981
Him getting killed by a nigger thug who thinks he looks like a faggot is much more likely
>>
>>79724282
I would watch the hell out of that episode.
>>
>>79723585
They save the city dozen times a week by shooting arrows, what the fuck difference would it make a gun?
>>
>>79724591
>what the fuck difference would it make a gun?
Sentence that the no part sense makes of.
>>
>>79723585
does it acknowledge he's more likely to be killed by a black guy than by a white guy?
>>
>>79724719
Nope.
>>
>>79723585
>Why is there a gay black guy telling me he's 3x as likely to be "killed by a gun" than a white guy

Because he's still black
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.