[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could a movie franchise work? Would you want it to work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Could a movie franchise work? Would you want it to work?
>>
>>79721287
they couldn't get the game to work how do you think they could make this into a movie?
>>
>>79721306

because 'they' wouldn't be in charge
>>
>>79721347
so the other they's would rewrite everything? so it would just take place in the universe and have the same names but not follow the plots in the three games?
>>
>>79721287
First Contact War might work. Purge the xeno scum
>>
A tv series would make more sense.

Three seasons, 10 episodes each, 2 hour opener and finale for each season.

Fuck trying to adapt games into movies.
>>
>>79721287
It's amazing how triggered the aspies are about Mass Effect.

Did you know that even mentioning ME on the /v/ board of certain Chans will get you banned?

What the fuck is their problem? Even with all the issues it was still a fun series, many are still looking forward to Andromeda, and ME would be the best game to movie trilogy assuming they could find a decent director, and cast it well.
>>
>>79721287
It should be an HBO series
>>
The only thing I know about Mass Effect are videos from Garry's Mod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fRuoMIfpw
>>
>>79721581
K Y S
>>
File: sj main cast.png (1MB, 1754x352px) Image search: [Google]
sj main cast.png
1MB, 1754x352px
ME is shit, make this instead
>>
>>79721864
oh my fucking god get out of here
>>
File: 1310481500822.jpg (36KB, 805x669px) Image search: [Google]
1310481500822.jpg
36KB, 805x669px
>>79721799
>muh video games
>unironically using kys
I feel nothing but pity for you
>>
>>79721944
reeeee theres nothing wrong with video games!!1
>>
No. The point of these video games is to take sci-fi tropes and make them player driven. To go back and make a movie from the game would be redundant and the result would be derivative shit.
>>
File: jew.jpg (39KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
39KB, 758x530px
>>79721287
release the third and last movie three separate times with different endings. I smell box office gold.
>>
>>79721287
>Could a movie franchise work?

If and only if they bring back the ORIGINAL FUCKING WRITERS of 1 and 2 to do the script. Nobody that worked exclusively on 2 and 3.

Built in audience of pissed off oldfag biodrones that would flock to the theater with the normies to see a proper ending to Commander Shepard and not the shit taco we were rolled by EA at the end.
>>
It should be an HBO series (each game spanning 2 seasons, so six seasons in total) and it should star a bisexual FemShep

Don't even bother trying to debate me
>>
>>79721484
Maybe it's the horrible writing? The mindless casual, LCD gameplay? The atrocious ending? Because it's EA? The fact that if it weren't for its horrible soap opera, nobody would care?

Plenty reasons not to like that crap. OST was nice doe.
>>
>>79723580
Or maybe they just want something to bitch and moan about.
>>
>>79721287
The fucking video game franchise couldn't even work.
>>
>>79721287
>no
>no
>>
>>79725188
IT SPANNED 3 SEQUEALS, VARIOUS NOVELS AND FAN MADE CREATIONS!!

IT CAN WORK AS A MOVIE
>>
>>79721864
this is the best SMT game but its writing isn't particularly great even by video game standards.
>>
if you liked mass effect you'll probably like the expanse
>>
Not really.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.