[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your last movie-going experience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2571.jpg (29KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2571.jpg
29KB, 236x314px
How was your last movie-going experience?
>>
terrible now that I know my local movie place hires niggers
>>
>>79720503

sad and depressing.

I went alone, nobody noticed me. I paid for three seats so I had nobody sat next to me. I watched the movie alone in silence. I left , alone, while I was acutely aware of everybody socializing afterwards and discussing the movie and their plans on what to do next.

movies are a social experience, and I will never go alone again.
>>
>Really want to see Split
>No one else wants to
>Haven't been to cinema in a while so I decide to go by myself
>Film's been out for some time so the cinema's pretty empty
>Me, two couples and another person in the entire theatre
>put my bag and coat on the seat next to me
>put feet up on chair in front as there's no one sitting there

Why does everyone shun going to the cinema alone? it was surprisingly comfy
>>
I saw The Founder with my mom and got cheeseburgers after. It was OK but I had peppers beforehand which make me gassy and the man in front on me was visibly pissed off becaause I get ripping audible farts.
>>
I always do this thing where I splash a little of my soda in the theater as I enter, and do the sorta Tom Cruise in Risky Business dance move, sorta slide into the theater, always gets big laughs. I guess you can say I'm a regular there, anyway, I went to see La La Land and figured i'd go all out, planned a routine and everything. Enter dark theater, splash a little soda as per usual, little running start, jump and... fucking carpet. They installed carpet. Needless to say i couldnt get a life going and instead fell forward onto my face in front of everyone, not the kinda laughs i was looking for.
>>
>>79720687
>i couldnt get a life going

a slide, i couldnt get a slide going but i guess thats a friuedian slip fml
>>
>>79720503
Midnight showing of lala land sat in the back gf sucked my dick while I watched it she's a thick latina who is always wet and loves risky public sex good times
>>
>>79720763
Josh?
>>
>>79720763
Juan?
>>
>>79720649
if u go late in the evening and the movie has been out for some time its pretty much perfect
>>
>>79720763
Jorge?
>>
>>79720687
i don't know where this is from but I died
>>
>>79720763
Mendoza?
>>
File: 1484672415894.jpg (13KB, 489x301px) Image search: [Google]
1484672415894.jpg
13KB, 489x301px
>bring my cinema falcon
>got him last week, but I figured he was ready for some action
>pass penis inspection
>some other faggot is getting beaten for trying to enter without his passport and cinema cumsock
>buy my crab legs and get a seat at the back
>fuck, forgot to buy my Cinemade
>I'll just send my falcon to steal some from someone else
>movie shooter arrives
>everyone claps, except me
>shooter takes offense to this and shoots my falcon
>beat him to death with an oversized crab leg
>everyone claps again
>tfw need to get another new falcon
>>
>>79720763
Jacob?
>>
>>79720831
No not Josh I live in la
>>79720862
No I'm Italian
>>
>>79721102
I don't understand why you keep asking for my name
>>
i could go for some movie popcorn right now i havent had movie popcorn in forever
>>
>>79720763
Joseph?
>>
>>79721077
You should complain to management about the falcon targeting. I did and they made me Cinema Boy for the whole afternoon. I even got to sit on the crab leg bed, which hurt a little but was tasty and you could tell everyone was jealous.
>>
rogue one- as is my practice, if a film do deserves, i stated the clap as soon as it ended and the entire audience followed
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.