[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did we like the 2016 one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: Rocksteady or Bebop.jpg (96KB, 721x532px) Image search: [Google]
Rocksteady or Bebop.jpg
96KB, 721x532px
Did we like the 2016 one?
>>
>>79720482
it's pretty fun
shame it was reviewed so badly they cancelled the sequel
>>
We didn't watch it.
>>
File: Punker.png (249KB, 527x429px) Image search: [Google]
Punker.png
249KB, 527x429px
>>
>>79720541
this, it looked kinda cool but we just didnt see it
>>
There are ppl who actually wanted Stephen amell in the dceu next to affleck. Jesus how horrible his acting was in this movie. Thank God he won't be on the big screen again
>>
File: pizza.webm (3MB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.webm
3MB, 600x324px
>>
File: tmnt megan fox.webm (662KB, 1268x534px) Image search: [Google]
tmnt megan fox.webm
662KB, 1268x534px
>>79720482
we even thought that the 2014 wasn't so bad
>>
Just marathoned the synopsis on imdb

Is it worth checking out?
>>
>>79720721
Only the first 10 minutes where they try to make Megan Fox look hot for a 45 year old
>>
Oh, right. That happened.
>>
>>79720482
I liked it a lot. It was basically a 2h episode from the 80s tv show.
>>
I liked the songs they used
>>
Too much happening all at once way too fast. It was a mess. It really wasn't good and I wanted it to be so badly.
>>
>>79720541
Well maybe we should've
>>
File: smacks lips.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
smacks lips.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>Krangs voice
for what purpose
>>
I had a nephew enjoy it so I don't care, it had more laughs than the first
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1408x794px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1408x794px
So why did they do the switcheroo with the robot head again?
>>
They really should have saved all the aliums for a third movie and hinted a lot at them (maybe Shredder already contacted them somehow and they're behind everything or some shit) and let Shredder and the other mutants be the main villains, let the movie breathe a little bit and not just have Shredder fuck off
>>
>>79720482
Born in 79', so I was prime TMNT fodder. While they made everything more true to the original, it's too late for me to care.

The 80s adaptions had vague Asian, white and token black turtles. Now they are a pack of nigs.

What's up with the 2000-ish McG soundtrack?
>>
>>79720482
awful film, only watched half of it because I wanted to see what Bebop, Rocksteady and Krang looked like.

It's obviously marketed towards teenagers, this is actually the first time I honestly felt like : "This isn't made for me, I'm not supposed to like or understand this".

Everything about it just looks like a video game.
>>
File: TMNT.jpg (95KB, 1273x517px) Image search: [Google]
TMNT.jpg
95KB, 1273x517px
>>79720699
2016 wasn't so bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In8iNgV3ZGk
>>
>>79721562
what the fuck, was that the original head?
>>
>>79721657
yeah I agree this would've been a lot better.
just a full movie of the guys in green versus shredder and his bumbling toadies then maybe have krang appear at the end setting up the third movie.
>hardly any fight scenes
i see mothers are still butthurt about the original TMNT from the 90s.
>>
>>79720482
I did for the most part. There were still some very stupid parts
>>
I unironically enjoyed this kino
>>
>>79722180
Yeah in the trailer. In the movie, the top is replaced with a vent with smoke coming .
>>
>>79720781
She was 29 when the movie was shot you tard.
>>
>>79720482
the actor who played casey jones was terrible. aside from that it was good.
>>
>>79720482
It's good for what it is - dumb & fun Michael Bay movie.
>>
Is this one of the movies where the turtles are niggers?
>>
>>79722970
Oh christ that's bad. Poor girl
>>
>>79723731
>street kids who only have access to television
>not going to be african-american
>>
>>79723519
>Michael Bay movie.

uh he had nothing to do with the movie, just a producer and not even hands on
>>
>>79724630
you know that a producer can be very influencial with the direction a movie is taking and seeing that this movie has all the michael bay action cliche shit is more than obvious that he had a lot of input in this shitshow
>>
>>79720482
i thought it was better than the first one, and i loved the first one
>>
>>79725052
he did on the first one but not this one.

how about you try actually doing a tad bit of research next time, boyo.
>>
>>79725887
enough for me to see that second movie (which is obviously heavily influenced by michael "le hack" bay) I'm not going to research that shitshow you fucking pleb, lmao, go see tranformers 11 you stupid fuck
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.