[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has he ever commented on this? How did they do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: joel mchale.jpg (27KB, 458x288px) Image search: [Google]
joel mchale.jpg
27KB, 458x288px
Has he ever commented on this? How did they do it?
>>
>>79719960
It was a hair transplant.
>>
>>79720072
It's pretty fucking seemless, why isn't it more common?
>>
>>79720109
it costs a lot
>>
>>79719960
I can't fucking believe this twink played football. Wide reciever even, not punter or kicker.
>>
who is the semen deamon?
>>
I remember him having a great body on Community but he had this bad hunching over posture that bothered me
>>
>>79720109
It costs a lot to get it that good. But yeah nowadays if you have the money, you can get new hair. It might take a few tries to take, but just look at Wayne Rooney, Conte or Klopp.
>>
File: Joel McHale (3).jpg (64KB, 581x660px) Image search: [Google]
Joel McHale (3).jpg
64KB, 581x660px
>>79720334
>twink
>>
https://youtu.be/OQEzlljQPW8
>>
>>79720377
According to the commentaries he only does push ups, so that's why.
>>
>>79719960
I think he looks worse with plugs

His douchebag attitude he has carved for himself would come out much more Daniel Tosh funny rather than just fucking asshole
>>
>>79719960
Holy shit I thought these were two different people for years
>>
File: Me on the right.jpg (63KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Me on the right.jpg
63KB, 620x387px
>>79720412
Jurgen's hair is a transplant?
>>
>>79720109
Like others said, it's expensive, but also time consuming. It's not just a short trip to the hair transplant store. If you want it done right, you're taking getting multiple surgeries where you have to go into cocoon mode in-between as the plugs heal. Not everyone is that vain about their own hair to go through that.
>>
>>79720377
>Tfw have hyper kyphosis
>Always self-conscious of my hunchback

Feels bad senpai.
>>
>>79719960
Too Aryan for comfort
>>
>>79720377
Hoo yeah. He walked past me once and all I could think of was Christ he's huge.. and walks like Frankenstein
>>
>>79721926
Yeah, he talked about it at a press conference I believe
>>
>>79721809
What's wrong with push ups?
>>
>>79722672
Only builds certain muscles. This causes the spine to curve unless the opposite muscles are also developed.
>>
>>79721926
Yeah, look at his last season at Dortmund, You can see his hairline thinning. He got the transplant, before it got too bad.
>>
>>79720235

What we talking here? 50k?
>>
>>79720377
Dude is tall as fuck, a lot of tall people have a habit of stooping
>>
>>79723037
Not for one surgery but for the whole deal, yeah.
HTs are also only effective for certain kind of people. Like, if you have a slightly receding hairline at 30, you'll probably be a good candidate to get it done some time down the line.

But if you're nearer to 20 than 30 and you're a Norword 3 or more, there's little hope of a HT really doing some lasting impact. You'll always look thinning, even after multiple HTs.
>>
>>79720109
It costs a lot and he's pretty lucky.
A lot of times it looks like shit or goes to shit and you lose your hairline again.
And when it happens after a transplant, it looks 10x worse.
If that happens and you decide to shave, you have a hideous scar on the back of your head that reminds people that you're an insecure little shit
>>
>>79723244
like joe rogan?

who gives a shit.
>>
File: Jurgen-Klopp.jpg (67KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Jurgen-Klopp.jpg
67KB, 1200x630px
>>79722634
>>79722975
Damn. Pretty fucking seamless, I must say
>>
>>79723175

Good to know, thanks a lot.
>>
>>79722923
That's ridiculous.
>>
>>79723277
only because he's letting it fall down forward. Look at where the hair is splitting on his forehead. You can see the thin restored hairline but there's not much behind it, there's a good inch of thinning hairline before it gets thicker
>>
File: image.png (210KB, 520x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
210KB, 520x461px
>have money
>buy hair

easy peasy

all the insecure rich baldies do it
>>
>>79723393
There's also a lot to be done with Toppik and other hair fiber products. They're quite affordable and work magically if you're in the beginning stages.
>>
>>79723264
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>79723645
Joe Rogan got a hair transplant and shows his scar. he often says he wishes he never got it because men should just accept getting bald and grow into it. The scar is unsightly unless he wears a hat
>>
>>79723705
Ok?
>>
Are you guys fucking retarded? His hairline and hair are the same, but it's more grown out in the right picture.

it's literally just styled differently and you're all retards
>>
>>79723765(You)
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.