[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The lives of others

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: the-lives-of-others-poster.jpg (40KB, 580x828px) Image search: [Google]
the-lives-of-others-poster.jpg
40KB, 580x828px
How is this /tv/? Thinking about watching this or funny games.
>>
Depressing. But good at depressing.
>>
>>79716524
It's awesome. One of the many cures for communism
>>
Oh look, it's a historical drama. Whatever will German filmmakers come up with next?
>>
>>79716812
another comedy romance with elias mbummerrek
>>
>>79716812
But is it good?
>>
It basically confirms that the average german is a scatfag
>>
>>79716524
If you have an empathic bone in your body, yes.
>>
Did anyone else hate the writer's waifu in this? Stupid woman.

>Would you like it gift wrapped?
>No. It is for me
>>
>>79716524
It's good but The Conversation is a superior film by far.
>>
>>79717286
Funny joke, hipster.
>>
>>79717286
Came here to post this
>>
>>79716864

It's fucking amazing.
>>
it's good but very /movies you watched at school / core
>>
its fucking boring
dont watch this piece of shit
>>
>>79718377
Yeah! Watch Fast and the Furious instead!
>>
>>79716524
It's a masterpiece but you'll cry at the end and want to kill all communists.
>>
>>79716524
One of the only movie movies I've ever seen that actually made me almost cry.
>>
File: 1486762274873.jpg (106KB, 676x793px) Image search: [Google]
1486762274873.jpg
106KB, 676x793px
>>79716524
its a very good movie i liked it a lot
>>
>>79719075
>>79718882
Why the fuck would you cry at the end!? Because of she killing herself!? Because of he ending down in the communist system!? Because of the bad guy from Die Hard 5 and the minister crying too!? The movie is amazing, one of the best I have ever seen! But there is no reason to cry about it
>>
>>79718377
Yeah! Watch Deadpool instead, it's EPIC!
>>
Funny, watched that film today in our class.
>>
>>79716524
a deeply moving look inside the totalitarian surveillance state. should be core ciricullum grade 10.

amerikuks & trumptards will hate it for speaking truths - people just want to be free
>>
File: NFZUnheb.jpg (12KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
NFZUnheb.jpg
12KB, 242x242px
>>79719348
>amerikuks & trumptards will hate it for picturing the life under a communist regime, where people would go to prision for saying shit against the state, unlike America, where you are crucified for not saying shit about Trump

What the fuck are you talking about, nigga!?
>>
>>79719348
>amerikuks & trumptards will hate it for speaking truths - people just want to be free
Are you aware that the regime that's being savagely criticized in this movie was far left?

I agree that this should be shown in schools, though, since German children are growing up under the delusion that only right wing authoritarians can be oppressive.
>>
>>79718882
Commies must die!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.