[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Gimp from Pulp Fiction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Gimp.jpg (31KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
Gimp.jpg
31KB, 404x404px
What was his deal?
>>
He was like a faggot or something.
>>
>>79709353
He was grumpy because they woke him up.
>>
>>79709353
Just another personal fantasy from the mind of film genius Quentin Tarantino
>>
>>79709353
He liked it rough.
>>
It's Tarantino's fantasy. He's Zed, Harvey Weinstein is the other guy ans thw Gimp is Sergio Leone.
>>
Just imagine living in a dark coffin for 23 hours a day, only waking up to eat and get fucked in the ass and give blowjobs. Scariest part of the film desu.
>>
>>79709694
when i first saw the movie i was pretty young so this was exactly what i thought and got the creeps.

but they probably let him out weekends or so. it's obviously a roleplay fantasy, not like he's being hold hostage.
>>
>>79709742
yeah its not like they tied up bruce and wallace and tried to rape them
>>
>>79709862
but the gimp clearly enjoys what he is doing. after his release from the cage you can tell he's feeling it.

if he was taken hostage he wouldn't be making those sounds to warn zed and the other faggot when bruce was escaping.
>>
>>79710091
Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>79710118
one hell of a presentation of stockholm syndrome. the hostage gets affected, the gimp lives in a cage and wakes up to give blow jobs.

i think it's time for you to drop it m8
>>
>>79709694
Living the dream.
>>
>>79709353

Never noticed he was so fat.
>>
>>79709694
I don't see anything wrong with this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.