[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to train your dragon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: astrid.gif (2MB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
astrid.gif
2MB, 500x210px
I just watched this, can't make up my mind about whether Astrid is a good waifu or not.

She has good things going for her, but some are a bit bad.

/tv/ are good waifu experts, what do you think?
>>
would love to drink her piss
>>
>>79707197
so would I, but I'm not picky for that.
what do you think she taste like?
>>
Hiccup is such a fucking beta that I couldn't get off to any of her rule 34 until they finally started drawing her fucking dragons instead.
>>
>>79707188
This movie is too fucking unbelievable. There's no way someone as big a pussy as Hiccup could ever.

1. Train Dragons
2. Have badass parents
3. Get the girl
4. Lead the country

No fucking way.
>>
>>79707606
tfw this is what got me to watch the movie in the first place
>>
thanks for the boner anons

I loved the first, hated the second. Maybe anons right, and hiccups whining got grating, but I also hated how his parents and toothless were handled
>>
This is how I define my waifu criteria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
>>
>>79707630
Nah see you're looking at it all wrong.

Tones of parents have kids that they think "how is that mine"

The dragon and girl part work like so.

>Finds damaged goods
>fixes it
>undamaged goods get jealous
>gets goods

To make it more real its like this

Lets assume youre a spaghetti man
You find some "damaged goods" aka a girl with some problem that makes her an easy target, fat, ugly, mental issues w/e its all good.

You then fix her or atleast so the outside world thinks so

Now other girls think "wtf im better than that person and they have a guy wtf" so now they want you

Now if you want the leading the country kind fits in here because others see this nigger with a dragon and a whore and look up to him also because i doubt other vikings are thinking "this cunt just got lucky"

so really how to train your dragon is just a story of a Wizard who worked his way up, but because its a kids movie the dragon is more like a car so he doesnt have to ditch the dragon/car for the new girl.

it also helps because the other men were shit.
>>
>>79707606
>not enjoying beta twinks

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>79707335
a divine nectar, you wouldn't ever want to drink anything else after her
>>
there are no blacks in that show
>>
File: ruffnut.jpg (14KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
ruffnut.jpg
14KB, 210x240px
Astrid a shit.
Ruffnut is best waifu.

And seriously fuck that sequel movie.
Mom cucks dad for dragon dildoes then dad gets killed for no reason.
>>
>>79709718
Ruffnut is best girl. probably does weird shit with her bro though...but I could probably get in on that.
>>
File: best girl.gif (833KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.gif
833KB, 500x280px
>>79709765
>plays dominant bitch in public
>submissive adoring wife in private
Bro would totally have your back in a fight too
>>
>>79707188

Her character reminds me so much of Aud in Heroes of the Valley.
>>
>>79708069

..I only get the spaghetti part
>>
>>79709849
>plays dominant bitch in public
>submissive adoring wife in private

do want...
any lewd ruffnut?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.