[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

damn e they tried to fade u on dre day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dresta.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dresta.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
damn e they tried to fade u on dre day
>>
>>79707152
BUT DRE DAY ONLY MAKE EAZY PAY DAY
>>
All of a sudden Dr Dre was a G thang, but all his old album covers, he was a she thang (she thang)
>>
SMOOTHER THAN BITCH AND YET PORTRAYING THE ROLE OF A GANGSTER
>>
studio gangsters BTFO
>>
Was this the most cold blooded response to a diss?
>>
>>79707434
I have no idea what any of this means.

Can you put this into context a bit? How is this so brutal? Just calling him out for being a fake gangster like every rapper is or what?
>>
>>79707434
it's either this, no vaseline or ether (which rekt the biggest rapper at the time)

I guess in terms of commercial success you have to give Drake his due for Back to Back since it literally was on the radio for months straight
>>
>>79707773
Not him, but the stuff that Eazy talked about ended up being true which is pretty funny.

>The same records that you makin' is payin' me
He made royalties off of The Chronic

>Never ever once have you ran with the turf
>But yet in every verse claim you used to do the dirt
Dre's mom wouldn't let him out of the house when he was growing up

>Gotta follow your sergeant's directions
>Or get your ass pumped with the Smith & Wesson

Suge Knight punked Dre for all the master's for all of the Death Row records he produced. Dre does not make any money off of them.
>>
>>79707840
Hit 'em Up is probably my favorite diss track overall. Both of those could be seen as more insulting though.
>>
>>79707773
white boys won't understand

>>79708127
nah eazy came at dre with straight FACTS. He destroyed that nigga without yelling or rapping angrily. Like he was so cool about it

>The same records that you makin' is payin' me

>Gotta follow your sergeant's directions
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.