[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Off the top of your head, name 5 movies starring Meryl Streep,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: smug_streep.jpg (408KB, 1000x1505px)
smug_streep.jpg
408KB, 1000x1505px
Off the top of your head, name 5 movies starring Meryl Streep, no googling
impossible mode: name 5 non-shitty movies
>>
>>79705414
Mamma Mia
Deerhunter
Devil Wears Prada
Sophie's Choice
Out of Africa
>>
>>79705414
Is she doing the pepe sign?
>>
>>79705444
>Devil Wears Prada
Even reading that title gives me instant boner
>>
>>79705444
checked, was OP's plan to get BTFO in one post?
>>
>>79705414
sophies choice
and im spent
>>
>>79705414
I only know of Devil Wears Prada tbqh
>>
devil wears prada
florence foster jenkins
mamma mia
sophie's choice
lions for lambs
>>
sophies choice
silkwood
steel magnolias
death becomes her
postcards from the edge
>>
The Devil Wears Prada is all I can think of
>>
Out of Africa
Devil Wears Prada
Mamma Mia
Jackie Chan

dammit!
>>
>>79705414
bridges of madison county - great
the deer hunter - great
the devil wears prada - didn't care for
julie and julia - didn't care for
the iron lady - haven't seen

far as I know, she has 2 good movies
>>
Ones not mentioned:

Defending Your Life
Manhattan
Doubt
Heartburn
Into The Woods

Ignore the recent 'political' whateverthefuck: as cliche as it is to say, she's one of the all-time greats, can do pretty much ANYTHING, at a high level.

Unfortunately, she hasn't been in very many genuinely great films (they've been mostly vehicles for her performances). As opposed to, say, De Niro who, great though he is, has a much more limited range than she has -- but he has been in a number of the all-time greatest films ever made.

She's one of the greatest actors of all time: I'm not crazy about many/most of her movies, but she's a fucking genius.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.