[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a new russian superheroic film starts today. Hmm, Russian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>
Is that a fucking fan on the chest of the nigga on the right???

Are all russians genuinely retarded?
>>
>>79703477
>youre a zashchy guy
>for neeky
>>
>>79703477
looks like man of steel
>>
>>79703477
>Russians worry American propaganda is seeping into Russia's youth
>creates a shitty knockoff that doesn't have almost a hundred years of establishment and literature

Also they have a man with a bear head. I mean, Russia, come on bros. Mine as well make a superhero with the ability to drink infinite amounts of vodka.
>>
Russians truly are subhumans...
>>
>>79703477
kys putin's assboy
>>
>>79703477
IT'S HERE! THE AGE OF CAPEKINO HAS ARRIVED!
>>
>winter soldier knockoff
>ironman knockoff
>poison ivy knockoff
>JUST knockoff
>>
where's the torrent
>>
>>79703477
>A FUCKING FAN
>>
Is Snyder directing?
>>
Nigga has a fucking Geforce GTX integarted
>>
>>79703477
Fuck you guys, I like the bearman.
>>
>>79703918
It's the Armenian Eternity sign or the Borjgali. The character represents the Caucasus(Chechens, Georgians, Armenians) but the actor is Armenian, so i'm going with Eternity sign.
>>
>>79703477
Get the fuck out, snownigger, and take your snownigger shit with you.
>>
>>79705147
Idgaf, nerd
>>
>>79703477
i want to fuck the bear guy
>>
>>79705262
that was mean....
>>
>>79703477

Still looks better than some of the shit marvel and dc has been pumping out.
>>
File: 1487617562717.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487617562717.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>79704849
>integarted
>>
>haha this russian shit looks so stupid
>yes one ticket to the talking raccoon and talking tree movie!
>>
>>79705147
Ivan, just get the fuck out. We got it, you enjoy your shitty subhuman flicks. It's ok to be shit consumer these days when we have transgenders, feminists and fucking snownigger scum on internet.
But you have to leave. Untermensch is not welcome here.
>>
>>79703477
That symbol on his chest looks a lot like the Black Sun symbol that a lot of neo-nazi organizations use.
>>
>>79705342
>based USA can make even stupid comics idea into a fun movie
>shithole Russia cannot even copycat generic superhero flick
Go drink your vodka somewhere else, Ivan.
>>
>>79705310
>whats a misspell
>>
>>79703477
you can't even post a fucking trailer for your own thread
>>
>>79705342
I just watched that flick and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is réddit, this is memes, this is réddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.
>>
>>79705512
And it's a good thing. Fucking commies hyping it every way they only can imagine. But everyone just knows it is shit. Everyone just knows.
>>79705580
Go do your homework, anon.
>>
>>79705580
It's literally réddit the movie. Why would you even watch it?
>>
Actual russin capekino were released few days ago on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLt65JxNsWI
>>
>>79703477
give a link so I can actually watch the thing and get a opinion
>>
>>79704577
are you implying captain america should be fat and hate foreigners?
>>
>>79706953
>Cap has a MAGA hat, rides a mobility scooter, and has blacklung
>blames immigrants for his problems

I'd watch it
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.