[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you think. Is /tv/ btfo once and for all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (217KB, 395x416px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
217KB, 395x416px
Really makes you think.

Is /tv/ btfo once and for all?
>>
File: IMG_0055.jpg (70KB, 960x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
70KB, 960x617px
>make blatantly anti-white film about how "sometimes the most dangerous place for a black man to be is in the white suburbs"
>Best score possible from (((white))) critics

How much longer can this go on?
>>
>>79703158
Hopefully the income inequality in the US will grow so much that all these educated middle class whites will have to rub shoulders with the truly poor black junkies.
>>
>>79703158
Gee, it's like you know almost nothing about this movie and just assumed it had an anti-white agenda.
>>
>>79703384
Why else would it have 100% if it wasn't part of some political/social attention whoring?
>>
>Statistics show that African American men are most likely to be killed by other African American men.

It's actually hilarious that this film got made with any sincerity.
>>
File: jordanpeele-1.jpg (298KB, 1925x962px) Image search: [Google]
jordanpeele-1.jpg
298KB, 1925x962px
>>79702949
I though the same shit>>79703158

But then again This movie was written and directed by Jordan Peele, i think this movie is probably a lot funnier/less politically charged then we may think. Im going to give it a chance, this dude has made me laugh a lot
>>
It's about crazy white yuppies that love black culture so much so they want to put their brains in the black people
>>
>>79703384
Read several reviews actually. It's always always touted as "a smart commentary on race relations and the black experience in America".

From what I understand it's complete with racist cop tropes and white people hating blacks simply because of their race, and is also an examination of privilege. These were the critics words not mine. I have a hard time believing such a film is anything but hard line anti-white, especially from the mind of half of key and peele who are incable of talking about anything other than race on their show.
>>
>>79703158
>lemme tell you about this movie I haven't seen
>>
>>79703506
He is partners with Key who keeps making anti-Trump commercials with other celebs and vowed to move out of the states if Trump won the election. No fucking shit it's gonna be a racebaiting pile of garbage.
>>
File: download.jpg (448KB, 1200x1716px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
448KB, 1200x1716px
>>79702949
This movie sounds like it could be like that film Blackwoods

>Guy dates a girl
>she takes him home to meet her parents
>turns out the parents want to punish him for running over a young girl years ago who happened to be one of their family members
Was a good movie with a great plot twist.

I will watch it since it is reminding me of this
>>
>>79703662

You could say the same for Birth of a Nation or some KKK sponsored tripe. If you saw Hitler as a heroic figure in a trailer, would you be going "I need to see this movie first before judging it and jumping to conclusions."
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.